Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+51
Bye_Ya
Andy Mitchell
Forest
ConorCelticFC
Juventino
SophisticatedBeggar
Ham.
crump
Muhkoo
Trent
Cam
zeke_cross
Ra's al Ghul
Lil-Milzer-Ladd
Harrold
MickStupp
Danny
Keanoo
Marvin
Start.
jeb4eva
JK
Jess
VivaRonaldoLAD
George
Dink
Kuled
iSamuel
Grenade
CoVkId01
Paulinho
Clark
TheRangersFan
Zzonked
ayvee1
Scuba Steve
Benitez
Krul
Lux
jonnyc23
Pippo
Steadman
SBSP
Demoz
Childish Logic
dena
Sean
Dean
El_indian
Jorlung
Mal
55 posters

Recently Watched Movies/General Movie Discussion

Anonymous

Recently Watched Movies/General Movie Discussion - Page 19 Empty Re: Recently Watched Movies/General Movie Discussion

Post by Guest Fri Apr 06, 2012 11:22 am

Wrath of the Titans in 3D at the cinema.

My mate is an extra in it, saw him about 6 times which was cool. Film was ok, not amazing.. 6/10.
    CoVkId01
    CoVkId01

Recently Watched Movies/General Movie Discussion - Page 19 Empty Re: Recently Watched Movies/General Movie Discussion

Post by CoVkId01 Fri Apr 06, 2012 11:47 am

Saw Horrible Bosses the other day, parts are pretty funny but one of the main characters is annoying as fuck. To be honest it's worth watching just for Jennifer Aniston Faint

Watched Tower Heist too. I love Eddie Murphy but it is one of the worse films I've seen in the past year. Think it was supposed to be a comedy think
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Apr 06, 2012 1:03 pm

The only good part of Clash of the Titans was when
    Spoiler:
    Paulinho
    Paulinho

Formerly known as : psyroukis
    Supports : Arsenal

Post by Paulinho Fri Apr 06, 2012 1:57 pm

Watched Hunger Games

liked it Smile
    dena
    dena

Post by dena Sat Apr 07, 2012 2:59 pm

Hunger Games - 7/10, better than I expected, can see what the hype was about, not as much action as I thought they'd be, but still good overall.

Bridesmaids 8.5/10 - Dunno why I didn't watch this last year, one of the best comedies of the past few years, fucking hilarious.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Apr 10, 2012 3:08 pm

Goodfellas: 10/10

Godfather was better though
    Danny
    Danny

Post by Danny Tue Apr 10, 2012 3:32 pm

Gregory's Girl. Neutral Neutral

Start.
    Start.

Supports : Chelsea FC.

Post by Start. Thu Apr 12, 2012 8:35 pm

American pie: The reunion.

Shit film, so predictable, 5/10.
    ayvee1
    ayvee1

Formerly known as : Prince

Post by ayvee1 Fri Apr 13, 2012 2:01 am

Fast and Furious 5: Yeah not bad, cool action scenes. Story wasn't amazing. Cool to see the main guys from all the films in it. 7/10
    MickStupp
    MickStupp

Post by MickStupp Fri Apr 13, 2012 3:00 am

Hunger Games: 8/10 - was expecting more action but I found the story really gripping, despite some rather strange aspects of the Panem world, and certain parts of it were genuinely disturbing. Sign of a good film imo.
    Harrold
    Harrold

Supports : The Gas.

Post by Harrold Fri Apr 13, 2012 10:39 pm

Inception - 10/10. Best film I have ever seen. Recently Watched Movies/General Movie Discussion - Page 19 279869
    jeb4eva
    jeb4eva

Supports : Manchester United

Post by jeb4eva Sat Apr 14, 2012 8:10 am

The Cold Light of Day - Average film, the dialogue was crap. Not worth the ticket price to be honest and I regret paying over €9 to see it.

5/10
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Apr 15, 2012 8:58 pm

The Cabin In The Woods - Wasn't really a horror imo, bit of blood and gore but quite funny in parts too. Confusing storyline throughout the most but is pretty much explained at the end well. Probably wouldn't pay to see it again but it was a decent film tbf.
    6.5/10
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Apr 16, 2012 6:58 am

Harrold wrote:Inception - 10/10. Best film I have ever seen. Recently Watched Movies/General Movie Discussion - Page 19 279869
    I thought it was shit. The whole dialogue is explanation after explanation of what we already know.. boring!
    TheRangersFan
    TheRangersFan

Post by TheRangersFan Tue Apr 17, 2012 7:09 am

21 Jump Street - 8/10

Decent enough. Quite funny in parts.
    Harrold
    Harrold

Post by Harrold Fri Apr 20, 2012 2:46 am

Funny people - 5/10 - Storyline was terrible, the film dragged on, and on, and on. The humour was average, it didn't really make up for the poor storyline. I like Adam Sandler.

The Sitter - 2/10 - Again, horrible storyline, uninteresting. One thing made me laugh and that was Jonah Hill attempting to say "Biatch" in a high voice. Jonah Hill usually makes me laugh a lot more, he failed that it both of these films (minor role in the first is probably why).
    CoVkId01
    CoVkId01

Post by CoVkId01 Fri Apr 20, 2012 3:28 am

Watched 'The change-up' before the match the other day. The idea has been done so many times and it was pretty boring, dragged on for about two hours. It did have some funny parts in it though.

The only really good point in the film is Olivia Wilde Love
    Danny
    Danny

Post by Danny Fri Apr 20, 2012 9:31 am

Watched The Dark Knight for the first time yesterday. Laughing

I doubt I need to tell anyone how good it is. laugh
    Harrold
    Harrold

Post by Harrold Fri Apr 20, 2012 9:49 am

Tell me...
    Danny
    Danny

Post by Danny Fri Apr 20, 2012 9:51 am

Harrold wrote:Tell me...
    It's pretty freaking good. shifty

Heath Ledger. not worthy
    Lil-Milzer-Ladd
    Lil-Milzer-Ladd

Supports : Liverpool FC <3

Post by Lil-Milzer-Ladd Fri Apr 20, 2012 9:59 am

In Time not worthy

9/10 - Dunno why I enjoyed it so much but the plot is something I've always wanted to see something see, and I think it's shown really well.

Justin Timberlake's acting is actually quite good eek
    Lil-Milzer-Ladd
    Lil-Milzer-Ladd

Post by Lil-Milzer-Ladd Fri Apr 20, 2012 10:04 am

Phone Booth not worthy

9/10 - The earliest movie I can remember watching, watched it when I was 7 and loved it, watched it again last night

Officially one of the best movies I've ever watched
    Lil-Milzer-Ladd
    Lil-Milzer-Ladd

Post by Lil-Milzer-Ladd Fri Apr 20, 2012 10:23 am

The Source Code: 9/10

Saw this in cinema with my mate, his brothers and his step-dad because our mum's were out getting pissed Laughing
    Saw it again last night, just reminded me how good it was Razz

Great movie not worthy Thought the plot was really good, really enjoyable movie Very Happy
    Steadman
    Steadman

Supports : I have humor, yes.

Post by Steadman Fri Apr 20, 2012 10:23 am

Lil-Milzer-Ladd wrote:Phone Booth not worthy

9/10 - The earliest movie I can remember watching, watched it when I was 7 and loved it, watched it again last night

Officially one of the best movies I've ever watched
    Really? Film was incredibly poor for me.
    Harrold
    Harrold

Post by Harrold Fri Apr 20, 2012 8:37 pm

Danny wrote:
    Harrold wrote:Tell me...
    It's pretty freaking good. Recently Watched Movies/General Movie Discussion - Page 19 279869

Heath Ledger. Recently Watched Movies/General Movie Discussion - Page 19 914411

Have you ever considered becoming a movie critic?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Apr 20, 2012 11:56 pm

Hunger Games - 9/10
    Danny
    Danny

Post by Danny Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:26 am

Harrold wrote:
    Danny wrote:It's pretty freaking good. Recently Watched Movies/General Movie Discussion - Page 19 279869

Heath Ledger. Recently Watched Movies/General Movie Discussion - Page 19 914411

Have you ever considered becoming a movie critic?
    You are 1 cheeky kunt m8
    Ra's al Ghul
    Ra's al Ghul

Post by Ra's al Ghul Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:32 am

Didn't really think much of The Hunger Games. I thought it was alright, but if they'd made it darker and grittier, it would have been a lot better. Pandering to the ratings system just to maximise profit is pathetic.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Apr 22, 2012 2:28 pm

Barefoot Gen: 8.5/10

An animated film about Hiroshima just before and after the bombing in WWII. It was written by a survivor who was 7 at the time.

The plot leading up to the bomb was a little slow for my tastes, but once the bomb hit the film caught my full attention. Even though it was animated, seeing all the harrowing effects of the nuclear fallout was a bit disturbing.

I think the scene where the bomb hits was quite powerful (from 2:25):

The entire film is on Youtube for anyone who's interested.
    Childish Logic
    Childish Logic

Formerly known as : NZG
    Supports : Lucas

Post by Childish Logic Sun Apr 22, 2012 7:19 pm

Will probaly watch it later Rei. Sounds good.

Saw 50/50: 9/10 good movie. would watch and cry again to it.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 2:38 am