Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+18
jonnyc23
Lil-Milzer-Ladd
Gegilworld93
CM Monk
Ben 10
Jordi
Pippo
Bull
Lux
coolhead33
Theo Filippo
SBSP
VivaRonaldoLAD
The Zlatan
ShakerMatty
JonjoShelvey
Jorlung
Mason
22 posters

Exceptional FC (PS3)

jonnyc23
    jonnyc23

Supports : Whoever Aaron Ramsey plays for.

Exceptional FC (PS3) - Page 17 Empty Re: Exceptional FC (PS3)

Post by jonnyc23 Thu Jan 12, 2012 10:16 am

Viva Ronaldo 7 wrote:
    ilJuventino wrote:

My friend, why aren't you a manager?

No idea. I should be. I am the the only one not afraid to voice his opinions when things go wrong.
    You said I should be kicked after one fucking game. If this was the case in real life, teams would be selling players all over the show.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jan 12, 2012 10:17 am

jonnyc23 wrote:
    ilJuventino wrote:

You had a bad match...The whole team could've done better.

You'll do better when you boost up your pro, or you could try RW if it's not taken.
    True, I wasn't exactly brilliant but I did deny a possible (not sure how much power was on it) shot and blocked a goalbound effort. Rolling Eyes I won't be playing RW as one, there's already one or two there. 2, I am apparently worse the further up I go.

I wasn't aware of that.
    Jorlung
    Jorlung

Supports : TFC

Post by Jorlung Thu Jan 12, 2012 10:17 am

To be honest, at least 3 active managers are needed at all times. If not things like this happen.
    jonnyc23
    jonnyc23

Post by jonnyc23 Thu Jan 12, 2012 10:18 am

ilJuventino wrote:
    jonnyc23 wrote:
    True, I wasn't exactly brilliant but I did deny a possible (not sure how much power was on it) shot and blocked a goalbound effort. Rolling Eyes I won't be playing RW as one, there's already one or two there. 2, I am apparently worse the further up I go.

I wasn't aware of that.
    Actually, come to think of it, I don't think there's anyone there now if Milzer has been kicked cause Mason has moved to CM. Razz
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jan 12, 2012 10:24 am

jonnyc23 wrote:
    BladeGunner wrote:

First goal was your fault because you let the player past you pathetically. I played him onside because I thought we had enough men to cover. Didn't account for your incompetent defending. Second goal was no one's fault. Third was yours because you're a mongoloid and fourth was just a bullcrap and we'd already lost the game. Besides, I have a much more difficult job than you, so you might have gotten a marginally higher rating than me. Nothing to brag about considering I have to lift the entire team.
    If you're doing this for the sake of a reaction, you got one.

You're memory must be fucked cause in the first goal nobody went past me, they slide a ball past you, the twatfaced cunt who just left him on onside to score. The third was my fault but what can I do if the game doesn't want me to control the ball? The forth was complete bullcrap, all from you. You don't have a much more difficult job than me, fucking moron. It's much easier to defend as 3 than one. If it wasn't, would single player be more difficult? You woun't lift this team, you've dragged it down. You join and we draw and lose 4-0 compared to earlier where we drew and won. Good job, Blade. Certainly carrying us to new heights, or lows in this case.

You're talking absolute bollocks, as usual. First goal came after one of their Pros absolutely humiliated you with a couple of skills. Stop making shit excuses and learn how to fucking control the damn ball. The fourth might have been my fault, but it was hardly of any importance. I have a much more difficult job than you, you inept dickwad. I have to defend against multiple players using multiple players. You just have to fucking mark one man. How hard is that? Plus, I have to use pathetic wankers only who, whereas you have the privilege of using your (supposedly) advanced Pro. I did lift the team as is evident by having more possession than the other team on both occasions. If you weren't fucking over our defence and Milzer wasn't wasting every good chance we got, we could have easily won both matches.
    jonnyc23
    jonnyc23

Post by jonnyc23 Thu Jan 12, 2012 10:28 am

BladeGunner wrote:
    jonnyc23 wrote:
    If you're doing this for the sake of a reaction, you got one.

You're memory must be fucked cause in the first goal nobody went past me, they slide a ball past you, the twatfaced cunt who just left him on onside to score. The third was my fault but what can I do if the game doesn't want me to control the ball? The forth was complete bullcrap, all from you. You don't have a much more difficult job than me, fucking moron. It's much easier to defend as 3 than one. If it wasn't, would single player be more difficult? You woun't lift this team, you've dragged it down. You join and we draw and lose 4-0 compared to earlier where we drew and won. Good job, Blade. Certainly carrying us to new heights, or lows in this case.

You're talking absolute bollocks, as usual. First goal came after one of their Pros absolutely humiliated you with a couple of skills. Stop making shit excuses and learn how to fucking control the damn ball. The fourth might have been my fault, but it was hardly of any importance. I have a much more difficult job than you, you inept dickwad. I have to defend against multiple players using multiple players. You just have to fucking mark one man. How hard is that? Plus, I have to use pathetic wankers only who, whereas you have the privilege of using your (supposedly) advanced Pro. I did lift the team as is evident by having more possession than the other team on both occasions. If you weren't fucking over our defence and Milzer wasn't wasting every good chance we got, we could have easily won both matches.
    No, first goal came from a corner that we got countered on. I ran up to close down the attacker who slid a ball past you to the striker who was probably laughing his ass off, literally, at how shit a defender you are. The fourth may not be important but it's still a mistake, fucking cock. It's pretty hard marking one man when you can't cage the other 3 and then they troll your shitty defensive skills with me coming to the rescuse. The bolded part is such a bullshit point. Games aren't won on possession, they're won on goals and you just so happened to give them 2 for free. Moron.
    Pippo
    Pippo

Formerly known as : Pippo Inzaghi

Post by Pippo Thu Jan 12, 2012 10:30 am

Keep Milzer.

I wish I could have played GK for you Sad
    jonnyc23
    jonnyc23

Post by jonnyc23 Thu Jan 12, 2012 10:32 am

Pippo wrote:Keep Milzer.

I wish I could have played GK for you Exceptional FC (PS3) - Page 17 1371890812
    I do too. Would be one less position for Blade to cock up. Rolling Eyes
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jan 12, 2012 10:33 am

jonnyc23 wrote:
    BladeGunner wrote:

No, first goal came from a corner that we got countered on. I ran up to close down the attacker who slid a ball past you to the striker who was probably laughing his ass off, literally, at how shit a defender you are. The fourth may not be important but it's still a mistake, fucking cock. It's pretty hard marking one man when you can't cage the other 3 and then they troll your shitty defensive skills with me coming to the rescuse. The bolded part is such a bullshit point. Games aren't won on possession, they're won on goals and you just so happened to give them 2 for free. Moron.

Yeah, I'm sure he was literally laughing his ass off. Fucking shit for brains. And that didn't even fucking happen. That one dude got the ball on the edge of the box, fucked you over with what wasn't even a piece of skill, Juventino and I tried to get him but it was too late and then he slotted into the back of the net. The fourth goal doesn't fucking matter, you fucking thunder-cunt. I did well to mark the other three, you had to stop one dude and he actually scored three of their goals, so you can fuck off. I never said that games are won on possession, however, as ANY, it is my obligation to maintain possession so the Pros can try to conjure up goals. Not exactly going to happen when you're texting in the middle of the fucking game.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jan 12, 2012 10:33 am

Blade plays and the team concedes 4 goals think

Looks like you could use someone as versatile as me.
    Theo Filippo
    Theo Filippo

Formerly known as : Filippo Inzaghi

Post by Theo Filippo Thu Jan 12, 2012 10:33 am

Jonny seems very angry think
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jan 12, 2012 10:34 am

Sarmz wrote:Blade plays and the team concedes 4 goals Exceptional FC (PS3) - Page 17 214775

Only one goal was my fault and that was when the game was out of reach.

Do you play right-back? Please tell me that you do. Exceptional FC (PS3) - Page 17 9905
    jonnyc23
    jonnyc23

Post by jonnyc23 Thu Jan 12, 2012 10:35 am

Sarmz wrote:Blade plays and the team concedes 4 goals Exceptional FC (PS3) - Page 17 214775

Sarmz, honest to God, I would rather have Astrid playing as ANY for us, that's how fucking hopeless Blade was.
    Theo Filippo wrote:Jonny seems very angry Exceptional FC (PS3) - Page 17 214775
    This happens on a regular basis. I seem incapable of talking to Blade any other way. Laughing
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jan 12, 2012 10:35 am

BladeGunner wrote:

Do you play right-back? Please tell me that you do. Exceptional FC (PS3) - Page 17 9905

I can play well everywhere except GK and ST.
    Pippo
    Pippo

Formerly known as : Pippo Inzaghi

Post by Pippo Thu Jan 12, 2012 10:37 am

I can do Pro Ranked matches. Me and some ST beat these 4 other guys with 90 rated pros 2-1.
    jonnyc23
    jonnyc23

Post by jonnyc23 Thu Jan 12, 2012 10:40 am

BladeGunner wrote:
    jonnyc23 wrote:No, first goal came from a corner that we got countered on. I ran up to close down the attacker who slid a ball past you to the striker who was probably laughing his ass off, literally, at how shit a defender you are. The fourth may not be important but it's still a mistake, fucking cock. It's pretty hard marking one man when you can't cage the other 3 and then they troll your shitty defensive skills with me coming to the rescuse. The bolded part is such a bullshit point. Games aren't won on possession, they're won on goals and you just so happened to give them 2 for free. Moron.

Yeah, I'm sure he was literally laughing his ass off. Fucking shit for brains. And that didn't even fucking happen. That one dude got the ball on the edge of the box, fucked you over with what wasn't even a piece of skill, Juventino and I tried to get him but it was too late and then he slotted into the back of the net. The fourth goal doesn't fucking matter, you fucking thunder-cunt. I did well to mark the other three, you had to stop one dude and he actually scored three of their goals, so you can fuck off. I never said that games are won on possession, however, as ANY, it is my obligation to maintain possession so the Pros can try to conjure up goals. Not exactly going to happen when you're texting in the middle of the fucking game.
    Glad to see you agree with me. I'd probably be laughing my ass off at your failure at the offside TRAP. Blade, that did happen, they got the ball past you but I must admit, what you said did also happen in the goal. Although, it wouldn't have if you knew the fucking offside trap, fucking asshole. I said the fourth goal doesn't matter but it's still a mistake at the end of the day. Are your eyes completely fucked as well as your puny brain? You did a fucking shit job at marking the other 3, so bad that they managed to put 4 goals past "A FIFA God" "A great defender". Whether I was texting or not, that proves I was not trying yet still made less mistakes than you and stopped 2 goals, that's just how fucking useless you are.
    jonnyc23
    jonnyc23

Post by jonnyc23 Thu Jan 12, 2012 10:40 am

BladeGunner wrote:

Yes, just ignore your failure at playing offside and blame me. No fucking problem. I'd love to fucking shit on your face.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jan 12, 2012 10:41 am

jonnyc23 wrote:
    BladeGunner wrote:

Glad to see you agree with me. I'd probably be laughing my ass off at your failure at the offside TRAP. Blade, that did happen, they got the ball past you but I must admit, what you said did also happen in the goal. Although, it wouldn't have if you knew the fucking offside trap, fucking asshole. I said the fourth goal doesn't matter but it's still a mistake at the end of the day. Are your eyes completely fucked as well as your puny brain? You did a fucking shit job at marking the other 3, so bad that they managed to put 4 goals past "A FIFA God" "A great defender". Whether I was texting or not, that proves I was not trying yet still made less mistakes than you and stopped 2 goals, that's just how fucking useless you are.

Barely any of that even makes sense any more. Just shut the fuck up.
    VivaRonaldoLAD
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Supports : Giggsy 12-0 Gerrard

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD Thu Jan 12, 2012 10:41 am

jonnyc23 wrote:I'd love to fucking shit on your face.

rofl rofl rofl
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jan 12, 2012 10:42 am

When jonny is angry his grammar and spelling seems to improve a great deal Suspect
    jonnyc23
    jonnyc23

Post by jonnyc23 Thu Jan 12, 2012 10:43 am

BladeGunner wrote:
    jonnyc23 wrote:Glad to see you agree with me. I'd probably be laughing my ass off at your failure at the offside TRAP. Blade, that did happen, they got the ball past you but I must admit, what you said did also happen in the goal. Although, it wouldn't have if you knew the fucking offside trap, fucking asshole. I said the fourth goal doesn't matter but it's still a mistake at the end of the day. Are your eyes completely fucked as well as your puny brain? You did a fucking shit job at marking the other 3, so bad that they managed to put 4 goals past "A FIFA God" "A great defender". Whether I was texting or not, that proves I was not trying yet still made less mistakes than you and stopped 2 goals, that's just how fucking useless you are.

It doesn't make sense because you know it's 100% correct and I have just proven you to be a useless, mouthy bastid. Blade, my tackling percentage is 40%, one less than Sarmz and 5 less than Mason. Not mentioning that I played centre mid in one match, I'm obviously not that fucking bad. Yours is only 29% for Christ sake.
    VivaRonaldoLAD
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Supports : Giggsy 12-0 Gerrard

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD Thu Jan 12, 2012 10:44 am

Sarmz wrote:When jonny is angry his grammar and spelling seems to improve a great deal Suspect

Its so Blade cant correct his grammar as an insult. rofl
    jonnyc23
    jonnyc23

Post by jonnyc23 Thu Jan 12, 2012 10:44 am

Sarmz wrote:When jonny is angry his grammar and spelling seems to improve a great deal Suspect

Or it could be perhaps because I'm on my laptop now and not that shitty ipod but we'll go with your theory.
    jonnyc23
    jonnyc23

Post by jonnyc23 Thu Jan 12, 2012 10:45 am

Viva Ronaldo 7 wrote:

Its so Blade cant correct his grammar as an insult. Exceptional FC (PS3) - Page 17 70955
    Partially true. If it was you or Juven I wouldn't try correct any mistakes that I may make. Blade's a different story as he picks every tiny fucking detail as a way to insult me. Rolling Eyes
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jan 12, 2012 10:46 am

This argument is still going? scratch
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jan 12, 2012 10:47 am

jonnyc23 wrote:
    BladeGunner wrote:

It doesn't make sense because you know it's 100% correct and I have just proven you to be a useless, mouthy bastid. Blade, my tackling percentage is 40%, one less than Sarmz and 5 less than Mason. Not mentioning that I played centre mid in one match, I'm obviously not that fucking bad. Yours is only 29% for Christ sake.

Fucking hell. I have a lower average because I make a lot more tackles, because I play as fucking ANY, you mindless turd. And barely any of it makes sense because it's a load of shit. How in god's name did you prove me to be a "useless, mouthy bastid (not even sure what the fuck that is)"?! You're talking absolute bollocks. You are a horrendous FIFA player, just accept it.
    jonnyc23
    jonnyc23

Post by jonnyc23 Thu Jan 12, 2012 10:48 am

ilJuventino wrote:This argument is still going? scratch
    Don't act like your surprised. Me and Blade could have a 4 page argument on why the fucking sun rises. We seem to continue to go on and on and on. Mainly because he's too retarded and arrogant to notice and admit his mistakes.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jan 12, 2012 10:50 am

jonnyc23 wrote:
    ilJuventino wrote:This argument is still going? scratch
    Don't act like your surprised. Me and Blade could have a 4 page argument on why the fucking sun rises. We seem to continue to go on and on and on. Mainly because he's too retarded and arrogant to notice and admit his mistakes.

Exceptional FC (PS3) - Page 17 Oreillycantexplain1

Last edited by BladeGunner on Thu Jan 12, 2012 10:51 am; edited 1 time in total
    jonnyc23
    jonnyc23

Post by jonnyc23 Thu Jan 12, 2012 10:50 am

BladeGunner wrote:
    jonnyc23 wrote:It doesn't make sense because you know it's 100% correct and I have just proven you to be a useless, mouthy bastid. Blade, my tackling percentage is 40%, one less than Sarmz and 5 less than Mason. Not mentioning that I played centre mid in one match, I'm obviously not that fucking bad. Yours is only 29% for Christ sake.

Fucking hell. I have a lower average because I make a lot more tackles, because I play as fucking ANY, you mindless turd. And barely any of it makes sense because it's a load of shit. How in god's name did you prove me to be a "useless, mouthy bastid (not even sure what the fuck that is)"?! You're talking absolute bollocks. You are a horrendous FIFA player, just accept it.
    No, you have a lower average because you FAIL at making a lot more tackles. You're a useless, mouthy bastid in the sense that you serve as much use to this team as a bloody spectator. You're mouthy as you won't admit your wrongs and continue to call me shit when really, you aren't even better. You're a bastid in the case that you're a bastard but I prefer to use "id" instead of "ard". Problem? For a "horrendous FIFA player" I'm doing OK to be leading 7-4 against a FIFA God like yourself.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jan 12, 2012 10:53 am

This argument wouldn't be happening if an outstanding defender such as myself had been playing Mischief

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 23, 2024 7:25 am