Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+4
SBSP
Mason
Jordi
The Zlatan
8 posters

Operation disband Parasite (Exceptional) FC

The Zlatan
    The Zlatan

Operation disband Parasite (Exceptional) FC Empty Operation disband Parasite (Exceptional) FC

Post by The Zlatan Sun Jan 15, 2012 10:08 am

Stage 1:
    Let bygones be bygones with Mason

Stage 2:
    Get a place in the club

Stage 3:
    Play several games to earn trust

Stage4:
    Become a GM

Stage 5:
    Disband club and fuck Mason over as revenge for destroying our Clubs experiences, whilst taking the best players to our new club.

I hope you all join me on this wild adventure my friends, the lulz that could potentially be had at the end of this would be astronomical.

UPDATE:
    Congratulations my friends on playing your part in destroying Masons club, I hope he now understands not to piss off the wrong people.

Problem Mason?
    Anonymous

Operation disband Parasite (Exceptional) FC Empty Re: Operation disband Parasite (Exceptional) FC

Post by Guest Sun Jan 15, 2012 10:10 am

Operation disband Parasite (Exceptional) FC 1013835448
    Anonymous

Operation disband Parasite (Exceptional) FC Empty Re: Operation disband Parasite (Exceptional) FC

Post by Guest Sun Jan 15, 2012 10:10 am

clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap
    Jordi
    Jordi

Supports : Saints

Post by Jordi Sun Jan 15, 2012 10:12 am

rofl

What the fuck?
    Mason
    Mason

Supports : Coventry City

Post by Mason Sun Jan 15, 2012 10:24 am

Laughing

Fair play, I knew something was going on.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jan 15, 2012 10:24 am

Mason_Inzaghi wrote:Laughing

Fair play, I knew something was going on.

Operation disband Parasite (Exceptional) FC Xxl_ib_21781632.original.large-4-3-800-0-150-2149-1760
    The Zlatan
    The Zlatan

Post by The Zlatan Sun Jan 15, 2012 10:31 am

For those of you who are unaware, Mason destroyed the BSC Young Boys with constant spamming and just generally pissing us off, so a few of us decided that we would get some revenge, Mason created a new club, we joined it, he was under the illusion that we actually wanted to play, we put in some good performances, got a role as GM of the club, took the best players to a new club, then disbanded Masons club. Very simple. You play with fire, you get your ass burnt.
    Mason
    Mason

Post by Mason Sun Jan 15, 2012 10:32 am

Couldn't care less. Zlatan, you are pretty sad hijacking a Fifa pro club. Don't you have anything better to do in your life?

Who else was in this? shifty
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jan 15, 2012 10:36 am

Tell me if you're making a new club Mason I'll still play.
    Mason
    Mason

Post by Mason Sun Jan 15, 2012 10:37 am

I am keeping Exceptional FC. Most will rejoin.
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Sun Jan 15, 2012 11:28 am

rofl

Start a new club, Zlatan? shifty
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jan 15, 2012 11:50 am

so what next? I can Imagine theocunt doing shit like this but dont know you Zlatan. I dont know what Mason was like in the other club, but why didnt you just tell him instead of plotting a whole plan to bring his hopes up and crash him back down again?

Anyways well thought out and executed plan, even though im sure it wasnt hard dealing with someone like Mason Operation disband Parasite (Exceptional) FC 3925848005
    Theo Filippo
    Theo Filippo

Formerly known as : Filippo Inzaghi

Post by Theo Filippo Sun Jan 15, 2012 11:54 am

Ed wrote:so what next? I can Imagine theocunt doing shit like this but dont know you Zlatan. I dont know what Mason was like in the other club, but why didnt you just tell him instead of plotting a whole plan to bring his hopes up and crash him back down again?

Anyways well thought out and executed plan, even though im sure it wasnt hard dealing with someone like Mason Operation disband Parasite (Exceptional) FC 3925848005
    Please do not call me a cunt you rodent. I had nothing to do with this well... executed plan.
    VivaRonaldoLAD
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Supports : Giggsy 12-0 Gerrard

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD Sun Jan 15, 2012 11:56 am

Very smart.. you terminated my contract then snapped me up when I became a free agent. clap
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jan 15, 2012 12:18 pm

Theo Filippo wrote:
    Ed wrote:so what next? I can Imagine theocunt doing shit like this but dont know you Zlatan. I dont know what Mason was like in the other club, but why didnt you just tell him instead of plotting a whole plan to bring his hopes up and crash him back down again?

Please do not call me a cunt you rodent. I had nothing to do with this well... executed plan.
    my sources beg to differ, and ill call you what I want cunt, I had some respect for you before, but not now.

Now do us all a favour and throttle yourself.
    Theo Filippo
    Theo Filippo

Post by Theo Filippo Sun Jan 15, 2012 12:21 pm

Ed wrote:
    Theo Filippo wrote:Please do not call me a cunt you rodent. I had nothing to do with this well... executed plan.
    my sources beg to differ, and ill call you what I want cunt, I had some respect for you before, but not now.

Now do us all a favour and throttle yourself.
    Quite a shit source then.

Please be quiet, you are just a child and I am better than you.
    Theo Filippo
    Theo Filippo

Post by Theo Filippo Sun Jan 15, 2012 10:55 pm

Operation disband Parasite (Exceptional) FC B034e116e65e0606d3ff7df9be73bde1

tut tut
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Sun Jan 15, 2012 11:02 pm

rofl
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jan 16, 2012 1:50 am

laugh
    Mason
    Mason

Post by Mason Wed May 01, 2013 8:20 am

Fuck off
    The Zlatan
    The Zlatan

Post by The Zlatan Thu May 02, 2013 8:04 am

Shut up, Mason.
    Lil-Milzer-Ladd
    Lil-Milzer-Ladd

Supports : Liverpool FC <3

Post by Lil-Milzer-Ladd Thu Sep 26, 2013 11:14 am

Mason wrote:Fuck off
    Oh my God this was quality :') Mason was a bit of a tit.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 23, 2024 1:33 am