Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+18
jonnyc23
Lil-Milzer-Ladd
Gegilworld93
CM Monk
Ben 10
Jordi
Pippo
Bull
Lux
coolhead33
Theo Filippo
SBSP
VivaRonaldoLAD
The Zlatan
ShakerMatty
JonjoShelvey
Jorlung
Mason
22 posters

Exceptional FC (PS3)

Theo Filippo
    Theo Filippo

Formerly known as : Filippo Inzaghi

Exceptional FC (PS3) - Page 16 Empty Re: Exceptional FC (PS3)

Post by Theo Filippo Thu Jan 12, 2012 9:51 am

Requested to sign for the club.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jan 12, 2012 9:51 am

jonnyc23 wrote:
    ilJuventino wrote:Try and keep it on the ground more often, Jonny.
    I keep it on the ground, get called shit (by someone who can't defend) I then take the better safe than sorry approach and get told to keep it down.

Blade, if I'm so shit how come I got our joint highest match rating, at least 0.6 higher than you? Go crawl in the cave from whence you came.

Just play elsewhere. You always confuse me when I'm trying to defend. You always wonder about aimlessly when you're supposed to be marking the winger. I think you're talking bollocks about the rating. I checked and only Juventino was represented among the highest rated.
    jonnyc23
    jonnyc23

Supports : Whoever Aaron Ramsey plays for.

Post by jonnyc23 Thu Jan 12, 2012 9:52 am

ilJuventino wrote:
    jonnyc23 wrote:
    I keep it on the ground, get called shit (by someone who can't defend) I then take the better safe than sorry approach and get told to keep it down.

Blade, if I'm so shit how come I got our joint highest match rating, at least 0.6 higher than you? Go crawl in the cave from whence you came.

There were some instances where you just booted the fuck out of the ball, and it went out of play.
    Indeed because if I kept it down, tried to find a pass but didn't work out then Blade would be like a kid in a candy shop.
    jonnyc23
    jonnyc23

Post by jonnyc23 Thu Jan 12, 2012 9:53 am

BladeGunner wrote:
    jonnyc23 wrote:
    I keep it on the ground, get called shit (by someone who can't defend) I then take the better safe than sorry approach and get told to
    keep it down.

Just play elsewhere. You always confuse me when I'm trying to defend. You always wonder about aimlessly when you're supposed to be marking the winger. I think you're talking bollocks about the rating. I checked and only Juventino was represented among the highest rated.
    First part, I'm sorry I don't happen to think precisely like you. If I confuse you, tough shit. Second part, true. In some cases in the first match I was texting, others I wasn't paying attention to the radar. 3rd point, you do realise we played 2 matches dickwad? facepalm
    Theo Filippo
    Theo Filippo

Post by Theo Filippo Thu Jan 12, 2012 9:54 am

Is there nobody on to accept shifty

Jonny please stop whining while someone as exceptional as myself is trying to join the club.
    jonnyc23
    jonnyc23

Post by jonnyc23 Thu Jan 12, 2012 9:55 am

Theo Filippo wrote:Is there nobody on to accept shifty

Jonny please stop whining while someone as exceptional as myself is trying to join the club.
    Unless you can play any and get Blade to fuck off, you are of no help.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jan 12, 2012 9:56 am

jonnyc23 wrote:
    BladeGunner wrote:

First part, I'm sorry I don't happen to think precisely like you. If I confuse you, tough shit. Second part, true. In some cases in the first match I was texting, others I wasn't paying attention to the radar. 3rd point, you do realise we played 2 matches dickwad? facepalm

Laughing
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jan 12, 2012 9:56 am

jonnyc23 wrote:
    BladeGunner wrote:

First part, I'm sorry I don't happen to think precisely like you. If I confuse you, tough shit. Second part, true. In some cases in the first match I was texting, others I wasn't paying attention to the radar. 3rd point, you do realise we played 2 matches dickwad? Exceptional FC (PS3) - Page 16 58503

I was among the highest rated as well for the first match, so again, you're talking shit. You're going to cost the team for your crap defending. And how about you stop texting in the middle of the fucking match, mongoloid.
    Theo Filippo
    Theo Filippo

Post by Theo Filippo Thu Jan 12, 2012 9:56 am

jonnyc23 wrote:
    Theo Filippo wrote:Is there nobody on to accept shifty

From my experience Blade is an exceptional player and I would fully trust him with the ANY role, I am of great help considering I am an exceptional player.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jan 12, 2012 9:58 am

Someone shoot me a message on PSN if we end up playing again.
    Theo Filippo
    Theo Filippo

Post by Theo Filippo Thu Jan 12, 2012 9:58 am

Is Mason the only GM Dry Smile
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jan 12, 2012 9:58 am

Theo Filippo wrote:
    jonnyc23 wrote:
    From my experience Blade is an exceptional player and I would fully trust him with the ANY role, I am of great help considering I am an exceptional player.

Exceptional FC (PS3) - Page 16 914411
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jan 12, 2012 9:59 am

Theo Filippo wrote:Is Mason the only GM Dry Smile

I think so.
    Jorlung
    Jorlung

Supports : TFC

Post by Jorlung Thu Jan 12, 2012 9:59 am

I've sent a request also.
    jonnyc23
    jonnyc23

Post by jonnyc23 Thu Jan 12, 2012 9:59 am

BladeGunner wrote:
    jonnyc23 wrote:First part, I'm sorry I don't happen to think precisely like you. If I confuse you, tough shit. Second part, true. In some cases in the first match I was texting, others I wasn't paying attention to the radar. 3rd point, you do realise we played 2 matches dickwad? Exceptional FC (PS3) - Page 16 58503

I was among the highest rated as well for the first match, so again, you're talking shit. You're going to cost the team for your crap defending. And how about you stop texting in the middle of the fucking match, mongoloid.
    I'm going to cost the defence? Let's review our last match. 1st goal- you clearly dont understand the offside trap. 2nd, was my fault (if Ive got the right goal) he just didn't seem to want to control it. 3rd, Neither fault I don't think. 4th, I make an acceptional block and then you run into me. facepalm

Also, I had 6.5 in the first game. If you were there, you were still below me.
    VivaRonaldoLAD
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Supports : Giggsy 12-0 Gerrard

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD Thu Jan 12, 2012 9:59 am

Jorlung wrote:I've sent a request also.

Can you play CB?
    jonnyc23
    jonnyc23

Post by jonnyc23 Thu Jan 12, 2012 10:01 am

Also, Blade. I think you're just jealous that I am such an exceptional bloke they text me during my matches, whereas your phone probably only goes off when O2 text you.
    VivaRonaldoLAD
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD Thu Jan 12, 2012 10:01 am

jonnyc23 wrote:Also, Blade. I think you're just jealous that I am such an exceptional bloke they text me during my matches, whereas your phone probably only goes off when O2 text you.

Jonny, shut the fuck up with your pathetic argument or I will ban you from this site..
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jan 12, 2012 10:03 am

Jonny, you were shit in that match.
    jonnyc23
    jonnyc23

Post by jonnyc23 Thu Jan 12, 2012 10:04 am

Viva Ronaldo 7 wrote:
    jonnyc23 wrote:Also, Blade. I think you're just jealous that I am such an exceptional bloke they text me during my matches, whereas your phone probably only goes off when O2 text you.

Jonny, shut the fuck up with your pathetic argument or I will ban you from this site..
    I may not be intelligent but I'm smart enough to know you're not a mod. Also, why not tell Blade to stop, why me? Is it because Blade is some immortal being who gets every twat to bow to his feet?
    Jorlung
    Jorlung

Supports : TFC

Post by Jorlung Thu Jan 12, 2012 10:04 am

Viva Ronaldo 7 wrote:
    Jorlung wrote:I've sent a request also.

Can you play CB?
    Suppose I can, prefer full back though. Obviously I prefer to play in midfield as it is more fun, but I am a late joiner so I'm fine with playing defense when spots are full.
    jonnyc23
    jonnyc23

Post by jonnyc23 Thu Jan 12, 2012 10:04 am

ilJuventino wrote:Jonny, you were shit in that match.
    You motherfucker...
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jan 12, 2012 10:07 am

jonnyc23 wrote:
    ilJuventino wrote:Jonny, you were shit in that match.
    You motherfucker...

You had a bad match...The whole team could've done better.

You'll do better when you boost up your pro, or you could try RW if it's not taken.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jan 12, 2012 10:07 am

jonnyc23 wrote:
    BladeGunner wrote:

I'm going to cost the defence? Let's review our last match. 1st goal- you clearly dont understand the offside trap. 2nd, was my fault (if Ive got the right goal) he just didn't seem to want to control it. 3rd, Neither fault I don't think. 4th, I make an acceptional block and then you run into me. Exceptional FC (PS3) - Page 16 58503

First goal was your fault because you let the player past you pathetically. I played him onside because I thought we had enough men to cover. Didn't account for your incompetent defending. Second goal was no one's fault. Third was yours because you're a mongoloid and fourth was just a bullcrap and we'd already lost the game. Besides, I have a much more difficult job than you, so you might have gotten a marginally higher rating than me. Nothing to brag about considering I have to lift the entire team.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jan 12, 2012 10:08 am

Jorlung wrote:
    Viva Ronaldo 7 wrote:

Can you play CB?
    Suppose I can, prefer full back though. Obviously I prefer to play in midfield as it is more fun, but I am a late joiner so I'm fine with playing defense when spots are full.

Please play right back. Anyone but Jonny.
    VivaRonaldoLAD
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD Thu Jan 12, 2012 10:09 am

Mason always disappears at this time for school tomorrow, we need a fulltime manager facepalm
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jan 12, 2012 10:10 am

Viva Ronaldo 7 wrote:Mason always disappears at this time for school tomorrow, we need a fulltime manager facepalm

My friend, why aren't you a manager?
    VivaRonaldoLAD
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD Thu Jan 12, 2012 10:11 am

ilJuventino wrote:
    Viva Ronaldo 7 wrote:Mason always disappears at this time for school tomorrow, we need a fulltime manager facepalm

My friend, why aren't you a manager?

No idea. I should be. I am the the only one not afraid to voice his opinions when things go wrong.
    Theo Filippo
    Theo Filippo

Post by Theo Filippo Thu Jan 12, 2012 10:12 am

Zlatan should be manager.
    jonnyc23
    jonnyc23

Post by jonnyc23 Thu Jan 12, 2012 10:15 am

ilJuventino wrote:
    jonnyc23 wrote:
    You motherfucker...

You had a bad match...The whole team could've done better.

You'll do better when you boost up your pro, or you could try RW if it's not taken.
    True, I wasn't exactly brilliant but I did deny a possible (not sure how much power was on it) shot and blocked a goalbound effort. Rolling Eyes I won't be playing RW as one, there's already one or two there. 2, I am apparently worse the further up I go.
    BladeGunner wrote:
    jonnyc23 wrote:
    I'm going to cost the defence? Let's review our last match. 1st goal- you clearly dont understand the offside trap. 2nd, was my fault (if Ive got the right goal) he just didn't seem to want to control it. 3rd, Neither fault I don't think. 4th, I make an acceptional block and then you run into me. Exceptional FC (PS3) - Page 16 58503

First goal was your fault because you let the player past you pathetically. I played him onside because I thought we had enough men to cover. Didn't account for your incompetent defending. Second goal was no one's fault. Third was yours because you're a mongoloid and fourth was just a bullcrap and we'd already lost the game. Besides, I have a much more difficult job than you, so you might have gotten a marginally higher rating than me. Nothing to brag about considering I have to lift the entire team.
    If you're doing this for the sake of a reaction, you got one.

You're memory must be fucked cause in the first goal nobody went past me, they slide a ball past you, the twatfaced cunt who just left him on onside to score. The third was my fault but what can I do if the game doesn't want me to control the ball? The forth was complete bullcrap, all from you. You don't have a much more difficult job than me, fucking moron. It's much easier to defend as 3 than one. If it wasn't, would single player be more difficult? You woun't lift this team, you've dragged it down. You join and we draw and lose 4-0 compared to earlier where we drew and won. Good job, Blade. Certainly carrying us to new heights, or lows in this case.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 23, 2024 9:39 am