Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+34
Theo Filippo
ShakerMatty
MickStupp
Emma
El_indian
ConorCelticFC
Andy
VivaRonaldoLAD
Sean
Jordan Henderchip
Mason
Dean
Uncle John from Jamaica
moscowmadeit3
Barton
Start.
samiz
Danny
Jordi
LFC_Grunners
CollieBuddz
Laurencio
Mouse
CM Monk
Jorlung
Childish Logic
Dr. Ján Ĩtor
ricky//habana
Scouser_Dave
Cadbury
Zzonked
Carlos Jenkinson
Gegilworld93
Jeff
38 posters

Man City vs Liverpool | Carling Cup Semi Final | Wednesday |

Poll

[ 8 ]
    Man City vs Liverpool | Carling Cup Semi Final | Wednesday | - Page 5 Bar_left57%Man City vs Liverpool | Carling Cup Semi Final | Wednesday | - Page 5 Bar_right [57%] 
    [ 5 ]
    Man City vs Liverpool | Carling Cup Semi Final | Wednesday | - Page 5 Bar_left36%Man City vs Liverpool | Carling Cup Semi Final | Wednesday | - Page 5 Bar_right [36%] 
    [ 1 ]
    Man City vs Liverpool | Carling Cup Semi Final | Wednesday | - Page 5 Bar_left7%Man City vs Liverpool | Carling Cup Semi Final | Wednesday | - Page 5 Bar_right [7%] 

Total Votes: 14
    Anonymous

Man City vs Liverpool | Carling Cup Semi Final | Wednesday | - Page 5 Empty Re: Man City vs Liverpool | Carling Cup Semi Final | Wednesday |

Post by Guest Thu Jan 12, 2012 6:02 am

Zzonked wrote:
    kyro7 wrote:Zzonked you've changed. shifty

How so?
    Not in a bad way, just seem more for City now.. defend them more.. praise them more etc. shifty
    LFC_Grunners
    LFC_Grunners

Supports : Liverpool

Man City vs Liverpool | Carling Cup Semi Final | Wednesday | - Page 5 Empty Re: Man City vs Liverpool | Carling Cup Semi Final | Wednesday |

Post by LFC_Grunners Thu Jan 12, 2012 6:02 am

Do away goals count?

I honestly believe we can get a result here, If we manage to stick it out for a draw then I believe we will be able to get a win at Anfield.

I believe this is City's first match without Kompany, Silva and Yaya so should be interesting to watch. Also Kenny should stick Bellamy on the right he played well against Oldham there. I know it's Oldham but meh, worth the risk.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jan 12, 2012 6:04 am

LFC_Grunners wrote:Do away goals count?

I honestly believe we can get a result here, If we manage to stick it out for a draw then I believe we will be able to get a win at Anfield.

I believe this is City's first match without Kompany, Silva and Yaya so should be interesting to watch. Also Kenny should stick Bellamy on the right he played well against Oldham there. I know it's Oldham but meh, worth the risk.
    Away goal used to count in the League cup but only after Extra time in the 2nd leg obviously. But im not sure what the rules are now.
    Jordi
    Jordi

Supports : Saints

Post by Jordi Thu Jan 12, 2012 6:04 am

Zzonked wrote:Glad Milner's playing, that lad's been sensational in his second year.
    Agreed, he's a fine young man.
    Zzonked
    Zzonked

Post by Zzonked Thu Jan 12, 2012 6:06 am

kyro7 wrote:
    Zzonked wrote:
    kyro7 wrote:Zzonked you've changed. shifty

How so?
    Not in a bad way, just seem more for City now.. defend them more.. praise them more etc. shifty

I'm only defending them more because we lost the derby and got some shit off United fans for it. I can tell I'm doing it too, but I can't help it. Laughing

I understand why you're giving it too, must have been desperate to get your own back after the 6-1, loads of people who don't even support City took the piss, I remember someone had a big 6-1 in their sig.

But also I generally I just have so much respect for James Milner. He doesn't drink at all, works really hard and doesn't talk to the press or any nonsense like that. It's like he tries his hardest to make the most of his gift. I love it when players are like that.
    Danny
    Danny

Post by Danny Thu Jan 12, 2012 6:08 am

Zzonked wrote:
    kyro7 wrote:Not in a bad way, just seem more for City now.. defend them more.. praise them more etc. shifty

I'm only defending them more because we lost the derby and got some shit off United fans for it. I can tell I'm doing it too, but I can't help it. Laughing

I understand why you're giving it too, must have been desperate to get your own back after the 6-1, loads of people who don't even support City took the piss, I remember someone had a big 6-1 in their sig.

But also I generally I just have so much respect for James Milner. He doesn't drink at all, works really hard and doesn't talk to the press or any nonsense like that. It's like he tries his hardest to make the most of his gift. I love it when players are like that.
    Would have been better if you hadn't smashed us in the second half. Wasn't much of a revenge apart from dominating the first and actually knocking you out. Dry Smile
    samiz
    samiz

Post by samiz Thu Jan 12, 2012 6:08 am

No Maxi? Why Neutral
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jan 12, 2012 6:09 am

Zzonked wrote:
    kyro7 wrote:Not in a bad way, just seem more for City now.. defend them more.. praise them more etc. shifty

Still doesn't feel like we got our own back because you lot still feel good about the second half, I WANT YOU TO FEEL THE PAIN MAN, THE PAIN.
    Danny
    Danny

Post by Danny Thu Jan 12, 2012 6:09 am

Quite looking forward to this actually. Obviously don't want either to end up winning a trophy, but one obviously will, so I can just sit back and watch. shifty
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jan 12, 2012 6:10 am

Danny wrote:Quite looking forward to this actually. Obviously don't want either to end up winning a trophy, but one obviously will, so I can just sit back and watch. shifty
    I think it'd be worse if Liverpool won it, City are going to win the PL anyway so they wont care much about this at the end of the season. -_-
    Start.
    Start.

Supports : Chelsea FC.

Post by Start. Thu Jan 12, 2012 6:11 am

3-1 Liverpool, Carroll hat-trick. Man City vs Liverpool | Carling Cup Semi Final | Wednesday | - Page 5 3925848005
    Danny
    Danny

Post by Danny Thu Jan 12, 2012 6:11 am

kyro7 wrote:
    Danny wrote:Quite looking forward to this actually. Obviously don't want either to end up winning a trophy, but one obviously will, so I can just sit back and watch. shifty
    I think it'd be worse if Liverpool won it, City are going to win the PL anyway so they wont care much about this at the end of the season. -_-
    Yeah, I've got used to City winning stuff now after they got the FA Cup, was pretty obvious after they'd done us. Hopefully neither go through and Palace win it by default.
    Zzonked
    Zzonked

Post by Zzonked Thu Jan 12, 2012 6:12 am

kyro7 wrote:
    Zzonked wrote:

Still doesn't feel like we got our own back because you lot still feel good about the second half, I WANT YOU TO FEEL THE PAIN MAN, THE PAIN.

I know, you had the opportunity but you didn't fully take it. Genuinely thought we were going to get raped at half time. I think you're trying to rub it in more because of that though. shifty

But for srs, I'll probably get bored of defending City again soon, I can already feel myself caring less.
    Danny
    Danny

Post by Danny Thu Jan 12, 2012 6:12 am

Zzonked wrote:
    kyro7 wrote:Still doesn't feel like we got our own back because you lot still feel good about the second half, I WANT YOU TO FEEL THE PAIN MAN, THE PAIN.

I know, you had the opportunity but you didn't fully take it. Genuinely thought we were going to get raped at half time. I think you're trying to rub it in more because of that though. shifty

But for srs, I'll probably get bored of defending City again soon, I can already feel myself caring less.
    Hopefully this coincides with a massive dip in form.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jan 12, 2012 6:13 am

Zzonked wrote:
    kyro7 wrote:Still doesn't feel like we got our own back because you lot still feel good about the second half, I WANT YOU TO FEEL THE PAIN MAN, THE PAIN.

Yeah you're right, if we completely smashed you I would have let the match do the talking, but I had to try and rub it in myself. -_-
    Barton

Formerly known as : JMB_94

Post by Barton Thu Jan 12, 2012 6:13 am

Zzonked wrote:
    kyro7 wrote:Not in a bad way, just seem more for City now.. defend them more.. praise them more etc. Man City vs Liverpool | Carling Cup Semi Final | Wednesday | - Page 5 279869

I'But also I generally I just have so much respect for James Milner. He doesn't drink at all, works really hard and doesn't talk to the press or any nonsense like that. It's like he tries his hardest to make the most of his gift. I love it when players are like that.

Almost suspiciously well behaved for a professional footballer. Man City vs Liverpool | Carling Cup Semi Final | Wednesday | - Page 5 214775 He must be having an affair.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jan 12, 2012 6:15 am

Oh and btw, yeah Milner has been class this season, destroyed us at Old Trafford along with Micah. Neutral
    Zzonked
    Zzonked

Post by Zzonked Thu Jan 12, 2012 6:15 am

Danny wrote:
    Zzonked wrote:

Hopefully this coincides with a massive dip in form.

Why are the two linked? Laughing

Barton wrote:
    Zzonked wrote:
    kyro7 wrote:Not in a bad way, just seem more for City now.. defend them more.. praise them more etc. Man City vs Liverpool | Carling Cup Semi Final | Wednesday | - Page 5 279869

I'But also I generally I just have so much respect for James Milner. He doesn't drink at all, works really hard and doesn't talk to the press or any nonsense like that. It's like he tries his hardest to make the most of his gift. I love it when players are like that.

Almost suspiciously well behaved for a professional footballer. Man City vs Liverpool | Carling Cup Semi Final | Wednesday | - Page 5 214775 He must be having an affair.

He's just a good down to earth York shire lad.
    Barton

Formerly known as : JMB_94

Post by Barton Thu Jan 12, 2012 6:17 am

Zzonked wrote:
    Barton wrote:

Typical 'ard workin' British lad.
    Danny
    Danny

Post by Danny Thu Jan 12, 2012 6:17 am

Zzonked wrote:
    Danny wrote:Hopefully this coincides with a massive dip in form.

Barton wrote:

No idea, would be good though. Zzonked doesn't care any more, City turn shit and United end up Champions. shifty
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jan 12, 2012 6:17 am

Milner and Rooney are very alike off the field.
    Zzonked
    Zzonked

Post by Zzonked Thu Jan 12, 2012 6:18 am

kyro7 wrote:Oh and btw, yeah Milner has been class this season, destroyed us at Old Trafford along with Micah. Neutral

It's taught me to not write players off in their first season, because he was wank his first year. Laughing
    Zzonked
    Zzonked

Post by Zzonked Thu Jan 12, 2012 6:20 am

Danny wrote:
    Zzonked wrote:
    Danny wrote:Hopefully this coincides with a massive dip in form.

Barton wrote:

No idea, would be good though. Zzonked doesn't care any more, City turn shit and United end up Champions. shifty

If we saw a significant dip I'd probably start caring again. It's boring when you're doing so well. shifty
    Danny
    Danny

Post by Danny Thu Jan 12, 2012 6:23 am

Zzonked wrote:
    Danny wrote:No idea, would be good though. Zzonked doesn't care any more, City turn shit and United end up Champions. shifty

If we saw a significant dip I'd probably start caring again. It's boring when you're doing so well. shifty
    Well, hopefully by the time you begin caring again, we're far enough ahead of you to win the league. shifty

Hopefully Liverpool batter (see, no smash? Man City vs Liverpool | Carling Cup Semi Final | Wednesday | - Page 5 3925848005 ) you tonight and that has an effect on your season.

Then again, that would result in Liverpool winning a trophy.

-_-
    Zzonked
    Zzonked

Post by Zzonked Thu Jan 12, 2012 6:26 am

I guess you're more or less neutral about this game because either way you can be happy at the end.

Also, replying to this thread has distracted me from doing work so now I'm going to have fuck all done by the time I have to stop to watch the game. I'm gonna stop replying now probably until halftime. Dry Smile
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jan 12, 2012 6:27 am

Zzonked wrote:
    kyro7 wrote:Oh and btw, yeah Milner has been class this season, destroyed us at Old Trafford along with Micah. Neutral

It's taught me to not write players off in their first season, because he was wank his first year. Laughing

Do you think Downing and Carroll could turn out to be very good for us then?

Dunno why, but I've suddenly got the feeling that we're going to get smashed tonight 3-0 again.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jan 12, 2012 6:27 am

i dont know who to support Neutral
    Danny
    Danny

Post by Danny Thu Jan 12, 2012 6:28 am

Zzonked wrote:I guess you're more or less neutral about this game because either way you can be happy at the end.

Also, replying to this thread has distracted me from doing work so now I'm going to have fuck all done by the time I have to stop to watch the game. I'm gonna stop replying now probably until halftime. Dry Smile
    Happy. Laughing

All I can do is sit back, relax, and hope come February/March, the lower league team win the Carling Cup. Neutral
    moscowmadeit3
    moscowmadeit3

Supports : Emm-You-Eff-See

Post by moscowmadeit3 Thu Jan 12, 2012 6:31 am

12,000 empty seats Man City vs Liverpool | Carling Cup Semi Final | Wednesday | - Page 5 3925848005
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jan 12, 2012 6:32 am

I hope Liverpool progress because then there's more chance that a Championship side will win the cup.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Sep 22, 2024 6:55 am