Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+25
Mal
SBSP
Childish Logic
Stokes
Cristiano
ayvee1
The Zlatan
Jorlung
bcfcben
Kelloggg8
Zzonked
MickStupp
Drake
Pippo
El Jefe
Marvin
Gegilworld93
Andy
Kuled
Sean
Mario
Phadunkin Donuts
Lux
Barton
GK01
29 posters

Pick a number 1-8 before you enter - This will be your wife.

bcfcben

Supports : Birmingham City

Pick a number 1-8 before you enter - This will be your wife. - Page 2 Empty Re: Pick a number 1-8 before you enter - This will be your wife.

Post by bcfcben Fri Jan 06, 2012 5:45 am

FFS i got 6, i can't even tell if it is a woman Pick a number 1-8 before you enter - This will be your wife. - Page 2 73365
    Jorlung
    Jorlung

Supports : TFC

Pick a number 1-8 before you enter - This will be your wife. - Page 2 Empty Re: Pick a number 1-8 before you enter - This will be your wife.

Post by Jorlung Fri Jan 06, 2012 5:52 am

It could be Megan Fox under there... You never know.
    The Zlatan
    The Zlatan

Post by The Zlatan Fri Jan 06, 2012 6:11 am

I got 3.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Jan 06, 2012 6:21 am

I picked 6 Rage
    El Jefe
    El Jefe

Formerly known as : Jay
    Supports : Pixie Lott's Legs

Post by El Jefe Fri Jan 06, 2012 6:37 am

Cam wrote:I picked 4 lol
    Lucky for me, think she might be a 2 man job.
    ayvee1
    ayvee1

Formerly known as : Prince

Post by ayvee1 Fri Jan 06, 2012 6:46 am

I'm happy with 7.
    Cristiano
    Cristiano

Formerly known as : NiTRO
    Supports : Real Madrid

Post by Cristiano Fri Jan 06, 2012 7:49 am

Picked my favorite number, 7 and I'm good with that choice.
    Stokes
    Stokes

Supports : Celtic

Post by Stokes Fri Jan 06, 2012 7:57 am

6 -_-
    Lux
    Lux

Supports : Watford FC

Post by Lux Fri Jan 06, 2012 9:37 am

ahlycotc wrote:
    Lux wrote:

Would#ve thought you'd prefer 6 Mischief

I don't want to live in KSA. Plus. I don't know how she looks.

I was watching Mission Impossible 4, and when the sand storm comes and those women in Burkhas are just walking along I realised that it is quite useful in those countries shifty
    Childish Logic
    Childish Logic

Formerly known as : NZG
    Supports : Lucas

Post by Childish Logic Fri Jan 06, 2012 11:11 am

picked 7 :cheer:

i normally pick 4 in stuff like this so that was close Laughing
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Fri Jan 06, 2012 11:33 am

I picked 5. Pick a number 1-8 before you enter - This will be your wife. - Page 2 3925848005
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Jan 06, 2012 12:59 pm

Lux wrote:
    ahlycotc wrote:

I don't want to live in KSA. Plus. I don't know how she looks.

I was watching Mission Impossible 4, and when the sand storm comes and those women in Burkhas are just walking along I realised that it is quite useful in those countries shifty

In honesty, that's probably one of the reasons the Arabs used to wear them even before Islam.
    Mal
    Mal

Post by Mal Sat Jan 07, 2012 12:33 am

I chose 6. I can't complain though, she's fit.
    Ham.
    Ham.

Post by Ham. Sat Jan 07, 2012 12:51 am

Picked 6.
    Harrold
    Harrold

Supports : The Gas.

Post by Harrold Sat Jan 07, 2012 1:16 am

I picked 3, not bad.
    Jord
    Jord

Formerly known as : SUPAH BURNLEY!
    Supports : Liverpool FC

Post by Jord Sat Jan 07, 2012 2:22 am

Fuck sake. Picked 5 and looked before the images uploaded. I saw Australia and thought 'fuck yeah'.

Maybe her face is golden.
    Muhkoo
    Muhkoo

Supports : AFC AJAX X X X

Post by Muhkoo Sat Jan 07, 2012 2:23 am

ahlycotc wrote:
    Lux wrote:

I was watching Mission Impossible 4, and when the sand storm comes and those women in Burkhas are just walking along I realised that it is quite useful in those countries Pick a number 1-8 before you enter - This will be your wife. - Page 2 279869

In honesty, that's probably one of the reasons the Arabs used to wear them even before Islam.

Had they all been living at the beach they would have been required to wear bikini's

I picked number 1, happy with my choice.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 23, 2024 5:15 am