Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+9
Ben 10
Carlos Jenkinson
SBSP
Laurencio
Sean
Jord
Grenade
Cadbury
Scouser_Dave
13 posters

Alan Hansen's Premier League team of the year

Anonymous

Alan Hansen's Premier League team of the year - Page 3 Empty Re: Alan Hansen's Premier League team of the year

Post by Guest Fri Dec 30, 2011 9:46 am

You've not finished your sentence.
    Ben 10
    Ben 10

Supports : Preston North End F.C.

Alan Hansen's Premier League team of the year - Page 3 Empty Re: Alan Hansen's Premier League team of the year

Post by Ben 10 Fri Dec 30, 2011 9:50 am

This is what i'd have had

van der Sar
    Richards - Kompany - Vidic - Enrique
    Touré
    Nani -------------- Bale
    Silva
    RVP - Ba/Rooney
    Steadman
    Steadman

Supports : I have humor, yes.

Post by Steadman Fri Dec 30, 2011 9:53 am

Szczesny. not worthy
    MattSpur
    MattSpur

Supports : Tottingham Hotspurs

Post by MattSpur Fri Dec 30, 2011 10:24 am

I agree with most of that. There are a few players who could have been there but hes not picked anyone stupid. You could argue in a way that Demba Ba deserves to be in there. Did really well at West Ham and has bossed it at Newcastle too.. Also Scott Parker has been very impressive all year but i suppose everyone can't get in there.

Jorlung
    Jorlung

Supports : TFC

Post by Jorlung Fri Dec 30, 2011 1:01 pm

They include Bent, Chich, and Suarez but not Balotelli, Ba, or Aguero?
    Scouser_Dave
    Scouser_Dave

Post by Scouser_Dave Fri Dec 30, 2011 7:11 pm

I hope people understand that it's team of the year and not team of this season so far. Suarez was outstanding for us from February to May of last season. He also had a great start for us this season but has faded these last couple of months.
    Jorlung
    Jorlung

Post by Jorlung Sat Dec 31, 2011 4:53 am

Oh, I suppose that makes a bit more sense.
    fluffy_kittens
    fluffy_kittens

Post by fluffy_kittens Sat Dec 31, 2011 5:12 am

only one i disagree with is Suarez. Put Aguero or Rooney or Ba in there
    Carlos Jenkinson
    Carlos Jenkinson

Post by Carlos Jenkinson Sat Dec 31, 2011 6:32 am

Scouser_Dave wrote:I hope people understand that it's team of the year and not team of this season so far. Suarez was outstanding for us from February to May of last season. He also had a great start for us this season but has faded these last couple of months.

So did Ba, infact Ba has double the amount of goals Suarez has whilst playing for 2 different teams
    Jorlung
    Jorlung

Post by Jorlung Sat Dec 31, 2011 7:09 am

fluffy_kittens wrote:only one i disagree with is Suarez. Put Aguero or Rooney or Ba in there
    Rooney is in there EDIT: (Woops, nvm thought you were talking about the website.)
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Dec 31, 2011 9:18 am

Fonseca wrote:
    Scouser_Dave wrote:I hope people understand that it's team of the year and not team of this season so far. Suarez was outstanding for us from February to May of last season. He also had a great start for us this season but has faded these last couple of months.

So did Ba, infact Ba has double the amount of goals Suarez has whilst playing for 2 different teams

Suarez's game isn't just about goals however.
    Carlos Jenkinson
    Carlos Jenkinson

Post by Carlos Jenkinson Sat Dec 31, 2011 9:34 am

Dan wrote:
    Fonseca wrote:

neuclap
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Dec 31, 2011 9:35 am

Fonseca wrote:
    Dan wrote:

neuclap

Thank you.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 23, 2024 5:28 pm