Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Video from last night

Anonymous

Video from last night Empty Video from last night

Post by Guest Fri Dec 30, 2011 3:57 am

Skip to 5:00 for the place going mental after the goal
    7:35 for the stadium doing The Huddle

Anonymous

Video from last night Empty Re: Video from last night

Post by Guest Fri Dec 30, 2011 3:57 am

I'm extraordinarily disappointed with what he's brought into the game, and what he's brought back into the game. The tribalism, the racism, lets not forget that this man comes from an era where John Barnes was expecting to be crucified by the Kop because he was black if he didn't play well, bring Luis Suarez, possibly the most vile player ever to play here, into England, and coercing Liverpool fans into worshipping him, constantly undermining the referees and the benefits fiasco. But it's not just the racism, and the cheating, it's the verbal abuse, to a good honest manager like Arsene Wenger who has done more to fight racism in this country than anyone, because he's frustrated at a disputable penalty.

I've said before more than once that I had nothing against him when he came in, he had a clean slate as far as I was concerned, chiefly because I barely remember him, but in just a year he's shown himself to be a complete bastard, with a cult of personality at Liverpool that Kim Jong-Il would have been proud of. It disgusts me.
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Fri Dec 30, 2011 3:59 am

Big_Lad_Pardew wrote:But TBH i think a lot of the passion is hype.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Dec 30, 2011 4:01 am

Chris wrote:I'm extraordinarily disappointed with what he's brought into the game, and what he's brought back into the game. The tribalism, the racism, lets not forget that this man comes from an era where John Barnes was expecting to be crucified by the Kop because he was black if he didn't play well, bring Luis Suarez, possibly the most vile player ever to play here, into England, and coercing Liverpool fans into worshipping him, constantly undermining the referees and the benefits fiasco. But it's not just the racism, and the cheating, it's the verbal abuse, to a good honest manager like Arsene Wenger who has done more to fight racism in this country than anyone, because he's frustrated at a disputable penalty.

I've said before more than once that I had nothing against him when he came in, he had a clean slate as far as I was concerned, chiefly because I barely remember him, but in just a year he's shown himself to be a complete bastard, with a cult of personality at Liverpool that Kim Jong-Il would have been proud of. It disgusts me.

Trying to hard to make this place like the misc
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Dec 30, 2011 4:02 am

I am sorry, am I supposed to be impressed with this?

You guys look like a Pogon Szczecin fans whom are in the second division. So disorganized and not particularly loud.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Dec 30, 2011 4:04 am

The Maestro wrote:
    Chris wrote:I'm extraordinarily disappointed with what he's brought into the game, and what he's brought back into the game. The tribalism, the racism, lets not forget that this man comes from an era where John Barnes was expecting to be crucified by the Kop because he was black if he didn't play well, bring Luis Suarez, possibly the most vile player ever to play here, into England, and coercing Liverpool fans into worshipping him, constantly undermining the referees and the benefits fiasco. But it's not just the racism, and the cheating, it's the verbal abuse, to a good honest manager like Arsene Wenger who has done more to fight racism in this country than anyone, because he's frustrated at a disputable penalty.

Trying to hard to make this place like the misc
    I already did.

This place is full of people posting meme'e, gifs and misc style posts and words. Smile
    Laurencio
    Laurencio

Supports : Rosenborg, ManUtd

Post by Laurencio Fri Dec 30, 2011 4:12 am

Only one man can pull off something like that, and it's not you What a Face
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Dec 30, 2011 4:25 am

SBSP wrote:
    Big_Lad_Pardew wrote:But TBH i think a lot of the passion is hype.
    If you take that out of context.... Fool.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Dec 30, 2011 4:29 am

leazes corner>green brigade
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Dec 30, 2011 4:59 am

BLP is so deluded
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Dec 30, 2011 5:04 am

The Maestro wrote:BLP is so deluded
    You dont have a clue. Your tribal defense isnt based on anything rational.
    Sean

Post by Sean Fri Dec 30, 2011 5:06 am

Lu❣s Suarez wrote:I am sorry, am I supposed to be impressed with this?

You guys look like a Pogon Szczecin fans whom are in the second division. So disorganized and not particularly loud.

Jesus Christ, is the whole world a competition between Poland and the rest of the world to you?
    Laurencio
    Laurencio

Supports : Rosenborg, ManUtd

Post by Laurencio Fri Dec 30, 2011 5:07 am

Sean wrote:

Jesus Christ, is the whole world a competition between Poland and the rest of the world to you?

I hope that was a rethorical question.
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Fri Dec 30, 2011 5:08 am

Rethorical. hehe
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Dec 30, 2011 5:10 am

I will expand on my passion comment..... It is immensely passionate, but the notion that nothing comes close is ludicrous. Many a derby do.
    Sean

Post by Sean Fri Dec 30, 2011 5:12 am

Big_Lad_Pardew wrote:I will expand on my passion comment..... It is immensely passionate, but the notion that nothing comes close is ludicrous. Many a derby do.

Who said that?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Dec 30, 2011 5:14 am

Sean wrote:
    Big_Lad_Pardew wrote:I will expand on my passion comment..... It is immensely passionate, but the notion that nothing comes close is ludicrous. Many a derby do.

Who said that?
    Commentators. General impression gathered from the press. Celtic fans make it tbf.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Dec 30, 2011 5:36 am

Sean wrote:

Nope. Just saying I am not impressed.
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Fri Dec 30, 2011 5:37 am

No one cares though.
    Sean

Post by Sean Fri Dec 30, 2011 5:51 am

Lu❣s Suarez wrote:
    Sean wrote:

Nope. Just saying I am not impressed.

Funny enough the thread wasnt aimed specifically to impress you.
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Fri Dec 30, 2011 7:41 am

Poland sucks.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Dec 30, 2011 8:58 am

Sean wrote:
    Lu❣s Suarez wrote:Nope. Just saying I am not impressed.

Funny enough the thread wasnt aimed specifically to impress you.
    The aim of this thread was to show what Scottish men can do in a stadium. I'm saying, I see better. Weekly.

Kuled wrote:Poland sucks.
    Not as much as England, so yah.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Dec 30, 2011 9:27 am

Polska facepalm

Another video

Video from last night IMG_5664
    [img]Video from last night L9Jk7[/img]

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content