Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+7
Sean
Childish Logic
Lux
Kuled
jeb4eva
Benitez
Start.
11 posters

What has been the worst night of your life?

Start.
    Start.

Supports : Chelsea FC.

What has been the worst night of your life? Empty What has been the worst night of your life?

Post by Start. Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:31 am

And did/what have you learned from it?

Mine was actually tonight.

Was outside a club and I got paggered by around 4 men, Me being 5'5 couldn't throw much of a fight towards them.

It wasn't that, that upset me, just the fact my 'mates' just looked. So i've learned that my mates aren't really my mates.
    Anonymous

What has been the worst night of your life? Empty Re: What has been the worst night of your life?

Post by Guest Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:33 am

When Jordo, a fantastic member of this football forum, said that I was annoying.

It was a poison tipped dagger through my heart.
    Start.
    Start.

Supports : Chelsea FC.

What has been the worst night of your life? Empty Re: What has been the worst night of your life?

Post by Start. Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:34 am

Glen Damon wrote:When Jordo, a fantastic member of this football forum, said that I was annoying.

Peter, I used to like you on EA Forum.

Now you're just a troll that I don't like.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:42 am

Start. wrote:
    Glen Damon wrote:When Jordo, a fantastic member of this football forum, said that I was annoying.

Peter, I used to like you on EA Forum.

Now you're just a troll that I don't like.
    Okay, grandpa.
    Benitez
    Benitez

Supports : Antonella Roccuzzo <3

Post by Benitez Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:43 am

23 May 2007
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:45 am

The night the forum went down for maintenance.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:45 am

Well excluding the incredibly emotionally painful and personal worst night evers... shifty

I guess I'd say the night a bottle destroyed my fucking eyebrow was up there. Shit looked like a waterfall. Laughing

In retrospect it wasn't really that bad, but it looked bad.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:47 am

The night Kyro ripped into me. Traumatic really.

Peter is a class member, don't see why he gets hate. Not conventional enough perhaps?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:47 am

Start. wrote:And did/what have you learned from it?

Mine was actually tonight.

Was outside a club and I got paggered by around 4 men, Me being 5'5 couldn't throw much of a fight towards them.

It wasn't that, that upset me, just the fact my 'mates' just looked. So i've learned that my mates aren't really my mates.

This doesn't apply to the "worst night of my life" as such, in fact I have no idea what that would be, but it does apply to one of the lowest points in my life.

/wrists

EDIT: @ Start, FYI this is the start of years of torment in which you realise that the entire human race are dip shits and would be better off dead and it's terribly depressing that they're not.
    jeb4eva
    jeb4eva

Supports : Manchester United

Post by jeb4eva Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:54 am

The night my father died. I learned that smoking is not cool.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:57 am

Ramalalaharivololona wrote:FYI this is the start of years of torment in which you realise that the entire human race are dip shits and would be better off dead and it's terribly depressing that they're not.
    What has been the worst night of your life? Shocked_cat
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Feb 11, 2012 12:02 pm

kyro7 wrote:
    Ramalalaharivololona wrote:FYI this is the start of years of torment in which you realise that the entire human race are dip shits and would be better off dead and it's terribly depressing that they're not.
    What has been the worst night of your life? Shocked_cat

I don't like cats either Cry
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Feb 11, 2012 12:45 pm

the mitt my virginity was taken from ne lollololxoxixoo
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Feb 11, 2012 1:26 pm

New Years was shit. Probably that.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Feb 11, 2012 2:44 pm

Mine is kinda soppy, but my Grandad was rushed to hospital, 2 days later on the Saturday he was apparently fine and coming home after the weekend. This came from his wife, his 2 daughters and my dad. Everything was 100% alright apparently. So I didn't visit the hospital because they are generally shit. On the Monday afternoon he died.
    Pretty much the worst night of my life, in terms of feeling shit, thinking everyone hated me for not visiting, thinking I was selfish etc.

Neutral

I could have put the night 3 kids from school beat me up in the middle of nowhere but i'm kinda proud of that because I got up and walked half an hour home with cracked ribs and a bunch of marks on my face (which ri'm adamant was made by the pavement when I was knocked over)

Yeah I got bullied for all of primary school and up until half way through year 9. deal wit it
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Feb 11, 2012 6:24 pm

OP explain what happened in more detail.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Feb 11, 2012 7:42 pm

Rough place, Hull. shifty
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Sat Feb 11, 2012 8:30 pm

Night my uncle died, I think I was 9... about 6-7 hours before he died he talked to me about heaven, then later my aunt woke me up at like 3 in the morning and told me they were going to the hospital because my uncle wasn't feeling well. 2 hours later she came back..alone. He died from a heart attack, best man I ever knew and he was only 46. Worst feeling ever.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Feb 11, 2012 8:38 pm

Tonight, might have ruined my childhood.

I just realized that Donald Duck and Daisy Duck are cousins. Daisy is Donald's nephews' father's sister. That makes her Donald's cousin. Jesus's Christ, this is some hillbilly flipper handed babies kind of shit. What has been the worst night of your life? 369140

Must forget. Mad
    Lux
    Lux

Supports : Watford FC

Post by Lux Sat Feb 11, 2012 8:49 pm

I really don't know. There's not an easy answer.

It's more that I've had bad lengths of time, but within those times it would be hard to point out the worst day. Could probably write off at least 3-4 years as miserable.
    Childish Logic
    Childish Logic

Formerly known as : NZG
    Supports : Lucas

Post by Childish Logic Sat Feb 11, 2012 9:01 pm

none, i live the good life.
    Sean

Post by Sean Mon Feb 13, 2012 6:58 am

Narrow that shit down.
    Ben
    Ben

Supports : United

Post by Ben Mon Feb 13, 2012 6:59 am

Don't think I've ever had a bad night out. Or bad night in general for that matter think
    Sean

Post by Sean Mon Feb 13, 2012 7:01 am

Last night was a bit shit actually, spent all night with one girl, we were like holding hands and she was leaning on me and all that but I pussied out of making a move. I wish Scott could have guided me Sad
    Mal
    Mal

Post by Mal Mon Feb 13, 2012 7:01 am

Banjo string...
    LeBron

Formerly known as : Spider
    Supports : Man Red.

Post by LeBron Mon Feb 13, 2012 7:11 am

the night i went on a date with paracetamol
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Feb 13, 2012 8:15 am

Spider wrote:the night i went on a date with paracetamol

rofl
    Sean

Post by Sean Mon Feb 13, 2012 8:33 am

Ramalalaharivololona wrote:
    Spider wrote:the night i went on a date with paracetamol

rofl

Lets be honest, it wasnt even that funny, it was just because it was a reference to me, get over it.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Feb 13, 2012 8:35 am

Sean wrote:
    Ramalalaharivololona wrote:

rofl

Lets be honest, it wasnt even that funny, it was just because it was a reference to me, get over it.

I'll be the judge of what I find funny and what I don't, thanks.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Feb 13, 2012 8:35 am

I spent a night in the cells before that's my worse

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Sep 24, 2024 3:29 am