Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+10
Fluorescent
Kelloggg8
El Jefe
TheRangersFan
VivaRonaldoLAD
LFC_Grunners
ResurrectionRooney
Pippo
Grenade
GK01
14 posters

Scottish bloke throws a phaggot off the train

Anonymous

Scottish bloke throws a phaggot off the train - Page 2 Empty Re: Scottish bloke throws a phaggot off the train

Post by Guest Thu Dec 15, 2011 4:19 am

ResurrectionRooney wrote:
    Chris wrote:
    What makes you think he did it just because he's big? Its like that thing people say about short people when they kick off "Oh he's got small man syndrome" then if somebody who is big kicks off he's just angry. Laughing

Short people don't tend to go around trying to manhandle their enemies.

Because they can't.
    Anonymous

Scottish bloke throws a phaggot off the train - Page 2 Empty Re: Scottish bloke throws a phaggot off the train

Post by Guest Thu Dec 15, 2011 4:22 am

LFC_Grunners wrote:
    Chris wrote:

He can see his beanie at most. Anyway.. would you rather sit there on the train for ages or have somebody throw him off? Obviously he's not going to move and if it was me i'd be pissed off, i'd much rather some bloke assault him and get it sorted than sit there for ages listening to the cunt.

The kid did nothing wrong he had a ticket he was just on the news this minute the train should never have been held up, So both the conductor and Snorlax were in the wrong and had no reason to grab the kid and the Conductor shouldn't have tried to throw him off. Instead of listening to him the two of them were both being cunts. I hope the man gets a call from the police because he actually has attacked someone for no reason at all.

Bullshit. You can see he didn't have the right ticket in the video. He showed the conductor his ticket and it was the wrong one so if he had the correct one why did he tell the conductor to fuck off instead of showing him the right ticket? I can't get on a train give them the wrong ticket, tell them to fuck off and expect not to get kicked off. That lad is a fucking moron.
    Kelloggg8

Formerly known as : QwertyKirby
    Supports : CF América, Toronto FC

Post by Kelloggg8 Thu Dec 15, 2011 4:26 am

The kid wanted a free ride. He was being disrespectful to the elderly guy just doing his job and selfish too holding everyone up because HE couldn't ride for free, what an ass. Hope he learns his lesson. He got that cut when he tried to ram himself back into the train so it's his fault.
    LFC_Grunners
    LFC_Grunners

Supports : Liverpool

Post by LFC_Grunners Thu Dec 15, 2011 4:28 am

Chris wrote:
    LFC_Grunners wrote:

The kid did nothing wrong he had a ticket he was just on the news this minute the train should never have been held up, So both the conductor and Snorlax were in the wrong and had no reason to grab the kid and the Conductor shouldn't have tried to throw him off. Instead of listening to him the two of them were both being cunts. I hope the man gets a call from the police because he actually has attacked someone for no reason at all.

Bullshit. You can see he didn't have the right ticket in the video. He showed the conductor his ticket and it was the wrong one so if he had the correct one why did he tell the conductor to fuck off instead of showing him the right ticket? I can't get on a train give them the wrong ticket, tell them to fuck off and expect not to get kicked off. That lad is a fucking moron.

The ticket fucked up at had his boarding place and his destination the opposite way round for whatever reason, He said he didn't realise until the conductor asked him. Also that video doesn't show the situation from the beginning so the lad could have been trying to tell the conductor plenty of times before he just told him to fuck off!

Similar situation happened with me on a bus once the driver didn't have change for my note so he just let me on and then a conductor tried kicking me off, he wouldn't listen to me at all.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Dec 15, 2011 4:34 am

LFC_Grunners wrote:
    Chris wrote:

The ticket fucked up at had his boarding place and his destination the opposite way round for whatever reason, He said he didn't realise until the conductor asked him. Also that video doesn't show the situation from the beginning so the lad could have been trying to tell the conductor plenty of times before he just told him to fuck off!

Similar situation happened with me on a bus once the driver didn't have change for my note so he just let me on and then a conductor tried kicking me off, he wouldn't listen to me at all.

I've caught the train hundreds of times over the last few years and never have i been so stupid to do what that lad done. You have to be an imbecile. As for you're case you didn't pay for a ticket and he kicked you off.. the driver shouldn't let people on for free. boohoo
    LFC_Grunners
    LFC_Grunners

Post by LFC_Grunners Thu Dec 15, 2011 4:36 am

Chris wrote:
    LFC_Grunners wrote:

I've caught the train hundreds of times over the last few years and never have i been so stupid to do what that lad done. You have to be an imbecile. As for you're case you didn't pay for a ticket and he kicked you off.. the driver shouldn't let people on for free. boohoo

Can you even understand English? It was the person who gave him the ticket not the lad facepalm

Also why should I be kicked off when I was willing to pay and still was when the fucker attempted to kick me off.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Dec 15, 2011 4:39 am

LFC_Grunners wrote:
    Chris wrote:

Can you even understand English? It was the person who gave him the ticket not the lad Scottish bloke throws a phaggot off the train - Page 2 58503

Also why should I be kicked off when I was willing to pay and still was when the fucker attempted to kick me off.

If you are polite and not telling people to fuck off etc they will listen to you. Also how thick can he get trying to get back on past the guy who threw him off like a ragdoll.. its quite obvious he is stupid.

I got on a bus before with a note and they had no change so printed me a ticket i could redeem the money with, you should have got one of those or broke you're note and paid. You didn't pay and you got kicked off so jakes on you.
    LFC_Grunners
    LFC_Grunners

Post by LFC_Grunners Thu Dec 15, 2011 4:45 am

Chris wrote:
    LFC_Grunners wrote:

Can you even understand English? It was the person who gave him the ticket not the lad Scottish bloke throws a phaggot off the train - Page 2 58503

If you are polite and not telling people to fuck off etc they will listen to you. Also how thick can he get trying to get back on past the guy who threw him off like a ragdoll.. its quite obvious he is stupid.

I got on a bus before with a note and they had no change so printed me a ticket i could redeem the money with, you should have got one of those or broke you're note and paid. You didn't pay and you got kicked off so jakes on you.

Again not reading my posts facepalm You don't know how long the 2 could have been arguing about it before the lad told him to fuck-off, the conductor was just being a miserable twat like the rest of em.

Also I was willing to break into a note the driver just didn't accept it so he was in the wrong for refusing my money, Which I'm pretty sure is actually a crime. Yet it's still o.k for me to get kicked off and another thing is that I don't believe the guy had no change for it more that he just CBA.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Dec 15, 2011 5:21 am

LFC_Grunners wrote:The ticket fucked up at had his boarding place and his destination the opposite way round for whatever reason, He said he didn't realise until the conductor asked him. Also that video doesn't show the situation from the beginning so the lad could have been trying to tell the conductor plenty of times before he just told him to fuck off!

I bet his dog ate his homework too.
    Fluorescent
    Fluorescent

Supports : Liverpool, Watford

Post by Fluorescent Thu Dec 15, 2011 6:11 am

The kid got what he deserved, next time he should learn not to get on a train without a ticket.
    Pippo
    Pippo

Formerly known as : Pippo Inzaghi

Post by Pippo Thu Dec 15, 2011 6:17 am

Fluorescent wrote:The kid got what he deserved, next time he should learn not to get on a train without a ticket.

Disagree but welcome to the forum. Smile
    Fluorescent
    Fluorescent

Post by Fluorescent Thu Dec 15, 2011 6:21 am

Pippo Inzaghi wrote:
    Fluorescent wrote:The kid got what he deserved, next time he should learn not to get on a train without a ticket.

Are you saying it is ok for people to board train's without Tickets? if that man hadn't of thrown him out then the young thug may have turned his violence on to that innocent old man. he got what he deserved.

And thankyou
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Supports : United

Post by ResurrectionRooney Thu Dec 15, 2011 6:33 am

Fluorescent wrote:
    Pippo Inzaghi wrote:

Are you saying it is ok for people to board train's without Tickets? if that man hadn't of thrown him out then the young thug may have turned his violence on to that innocent old man. he got what he deserved.

And thankyou

The fact he didn't present a ticket (he did actually have one, he just couldn't find it) does not give the large man the right to inflict GBH on him. The only person who committed an act of violence was the large man who attacked the young boy, who was confused having just been woken up by the train conductor after he'd had a few drinks.

He should have been more polite, but that doesn't give the large man the right to attack him. If someone slaps you in the face and you shoot them in the head, I can still condemn you for shooting him without condoning him slapping you.
    Fluorescent
    Fluorescent

Post by Fluorescent Thu Dec 15, 2011 6:43 am

Fluorescent wrote:

And thankyou

The fact he didn't present a ticket (he did actually have one, he just couldn't find it) does not give the large man the right to inflict GBH on him. The only person who committed an act of violence was the large man who attacked the young boy, who was confused having just been woken up by the train conductor after he'd had a few drinks.

He should have been more polite, but that doesn't give the large man the right to attack him. If someone slaps you in the face and you shoot them in the head, I can still condemn you for shooting him without condoning him slapping you.

How do you know this?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Dec 15, 2011 6:50 am

Both are cunts. The little prick has been on the radio since talking as if he didn't do anythign wrong. You can clearly see him talking shit to an elederly ticket handler, bit of a disrespectful thing to do, then just refusing to get off the train and fucking everybody elses day up. However as much as I liked seeing him get ragdolled around, it's not technically the appropriate thing to do and the big guy will probably be arrested. He shouldn't have done that and he's also a bit of a cunt.
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Thu Dec 15, 2011 6:55 am

Fluorescent wrote:

How do you know this?

Something you should know about this forum, when I say something, that means it's true, there's no need for more questions. I've done research into this case.
    Fluorescent
    Fluorescent

Post by Fluorescent Thu Dec 15, 2011 7:04 am

Fluorescent wrote:

How do you know this?

Something you should know about this forum, when I say something, that means it's true, there's no need for more questions. I've done research into this case.

Please provide proof or i do not believe you are correct
    Grenade
    Grenade

Formerly known as : grenade187

Post by Grenade Thu Dec 15, 2011 7:22 am

Even if he did have a ticket, it means fuck all in court as he failed to show it to the conductor.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Dec 15, 2011 8:27 am

It doesn't matter if the guy had a ticket or not, you can't just go around manhandling people.

Blows my fucking mind that people actually think what the big dude did was okay.
    Fluorescent
    Fluorescent

Post by Fluorescent Thu Dec 15, 2011 8:36 am

Ché Guayaba wrote:It doesn't matter if the guy had a ticket or not, you can't just go around manhandling people.

Blows my fucking mind that people actually think what the big dude did was okay.

It does matter, because if he had bought a ticket (which he should of done) it wouldn't of happened.

i would of done the same
    Mason
    Mason

Supports : Coventry City

Post by Mason Thu Dec 15, 2011 8:37 am

Jela. Scottish bloke throws a phaggot off the train - Page 2 58503
    Kelloggg8

Formerly known as : QwertyKirby
    Supports : CF América, Toronto FC

Post by Kelloggg8 Thu Dec 15, 2011 8:40 am

Ché Guayaba wrote:It doesn't matter if the guy had a ticket or not, you can't just go around manhandling people.

Might not have been the right thing but it's a good lesson for the kid. If you're a cunt their will always be a bigger cunt than yourself.
    Uncle John from Jamaica
    Uncle John from Jamaica

Post by Uncle John from Jamaica Thu Dec 15, 2011 9:02 am

Fat bullying fuck had no right to get involved, abusing his size against a kid. The guy should have had a ticket and should have leaved when asked, but the fat cunt had no right to man handle him like that and I certainly wouldn't have clapped him.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Dec 15, 2011 9:07 am

Never mind the big man being prosecuted, was the little runt with the silly hat given a fine for travelling without a valid ticket?
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Thu Dec 15, 2011 9:10 am

RobynVanPersie wrote:Never mind the big man being prosecuted, was the little runt with the silly hat given a fine for travelling without a valid ticket?

Can you prove beyond reasonable doubt that he didn't have a valid ticket?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Dec 15, 2011 9:25 am

RobynVanPersie wrote:Never mind the big man being prosecuted, was the little runt with the silly hat given a fine for travelling without a valid ticket?

Can the man prove beyond reasonable doubt that he did have a valid ticket?
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Thu Dec 15, 2011 9:34 am

RobynVanPersie wrote:

Why on earth would he need to do that?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Dec 15, 2011 9:39 am

RobynVanPersie wrote:

Because it would've been a nice souvenir to remind him of his trip to Polmont.
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Thu Dec 15, 2011 9:47 am

RobynVanPersie wrote:

Because it would've been a nice souvenir to remind him of his trip to Polmont.

He may be able to, but it's not necessary for him to do so to avoid being fined.
    MickStupp
    MickStupp

Post by MickStupp Thu Feb 09, 2012 10:37 am

"Big man" not charged

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 23, 2024 7:25 am