Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+10
Fluorescent
Kelloggg8
El Jefe
TheRangersFan
VivaRonaldoLAD
LFC_Grunners
ResurrectionRooney
Pippo
Grenade
GK01
14 posters

Scottish bloke throws a phaggot off the train

Anonymous

Scottish bloke throws a phaggot off the train Empty Scottish bloke throws a phaggot off the train

Post by Guest Wed Dec 14, 2011 6:33 pm

Got what he deserved the prick.
    GK01
    GK01

Supports : Brisbane Roar

Scottish bloke throws a phaggot off the train Empty Re: Scottish bloke throws a phaggot off the train

Post by GK01 Wed Dec 14, 2011 6:35 pm

The guy that threw him off is getting charged with assault by the guy I believe.
    Grenade
    Grenade

Formerly known as : grenade187

Scottish bloke throws a phaggot off the train Empty Re: Scottish bloke throws a phaggot off the train

Post by Grenade Wed Dec 14, 2011 6:36 pm

Apparently the big guy got arrested and the little shit got compensation Scottish bloke throws a phaggot off the train 58503
    If its true Scottish bloke throws a phaggot off the train 499859
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Dec 14, 2011 6:41 pm

Rightly so, you can't just manhandle anyone you want.

Should of just called the police and waited until they arrived. The brat would of probably left just by being threatened with the police.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Dec 14, 2011 6:55 pm

GK01 wrote:The guy that threw him off is getting charged with assault by the guy I believe.
    Yeh he will because he assaulted him made a massive gash on his face.

Im glad he did it though and i hope that kid gets grief everywhere he goes now cause i hate people like that.

Scottish bloke throws a phaggot off the train Article-0-0F29A45700000578-497_306x423

Fucking mug.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Dec 14, 2011 7:06 pm

Both of them are pricks.
    Pippo
    Pippo

Formerly known as : Pippo Inzaghi

Post by Pippo Wed Dec 14, 2011 11:09 pm

Fat guy should have been thrown out too. Disgraceful behaviour.
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Supports : United

Post by ResurrectionRooney Wed Dec 14, 2011 11:15 pm

He should be thrown in jail, it's a disgrace what he did to that poor guy who couldn't find his ticket. 5 years to life for GBH, as the guy landed on his face and the injuries sustained broke the skin.
    Pippo
    Pippo

Formerly known as : Pippo Inzaghi

Post by Pippo Wed Dec 14, 2011 11:17 pm

ResurrectionRooney wrote:He should be thrown in jail, it's a disgrace what he did to that poor guy who couldn't find his ticket. 5 years to life for GBH, as the guy landed on his face and the injuries sustained broke the skin.

I agree. Fat bastard should think twice before intervening in affairs he shouldn't be involved in. The Station Master had it under controla nd if it got out of hand, he could have always called the police.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Dec 14, 2011 11:52 pm

lol at how phaggy the world is becoming. Disrespectful scumbags like that kid deserve to be kneecapped in my opinion, he be's a complete moron as if he can hold up every single person on the train when he didn't even buy a ticket and then one guy throws him off the train where he belongs and he goes crying to the law.

Not so tough now is he.
    LFC_Grunners
    LFC_Grunners

Supports : Liverpool

Post by LFC_Grunners Wed Dec 14, 2011 11:55 pm

tbf, That fat fuck was out of order, you can't just go around picking people up he deserves to be arrested.

Also the sheer size difference annoyed me, Pisses me off when big lads think they can do what the fuck they want purely because of their size.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Dec 14, 2011 11:57 pm

scots Scottish bloke throws a phaggot off the train 499859
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Dec 15, 2011 12:04 am

LFC_Grunners wrote:tbf, That fat fuck was out of order, you can't just go around picking people up he deserves to be arrested.

Also the sheer size difference annoyed me, Pisses me off when big lads think they can do what the fuck they want purely because of their size.
    What makes you think he did it just because he's big? Its like that thing people say about short people when they kick off "Oh he's got small man syndrome" then if somebody who is big kicks off he's just angry. Laughing
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Supports : United

Post by ResurrectionRooney Thu Dec 15, 2011 12:07 am

Chris wrote:
    LFC_Grunners wrote:tbf, That fat fuck was out of order, you can't just go around picking people up he deserves to be arrested.

What makes you think he did it just because he's big? Its like that thing people say about short people when they kick off "Oh he's got small man syndrome" then if somebody who is big kicks off he's just angry. Laughing

Short people don't tend to go around trying to manhandle their enemies.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Dec 15, 2011 12:07 am

Oh and also where the big man is sat he cannot even see the lad. So for all he knew that 19 year old (hardly a child) could have been huge aswell.
    VivaRonaldoLAD
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Supports : Giggsy 12-0 Gerrard

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD Thu Dec 15, 2011 12:08 am

Doesnt matter what size either of them are.. you cant man-handle someone like that Laughing
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Dec 15, 2011 12:09 am

ResurrectionRooney wrote:
    Chris wrote:

Short people don't tend to go around trying to manhandle their enemies.

In my experience shortish people tend to cause as much trouble as big people as far as violence is concerned.
    TheRangersFan
    TheRangersFan

Post by TheRangersFan Thu Dec 15, 2011 1:40 am

Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Dec 15, 2011 2:49 am

Last edited by Anderson=Class on Wed Apr 10, 2019 8:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Dec 15, 2011 3:13 am

The round of applause at the end was justified.

The man being charged is another example of political correctness gone mad.
    El Jefe
    El Jefe

Formerly known as : Jay
    Supports : Pixie Lott's Legs

Post by El Jefe Thu Dec 15, 2011 3:14 am

the cheeky kunt tried to get back on too.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Dec 15, 2011 3:25 am

Disgraceful behaviour from the fat degenerate of a man, he had no right to include himself in things which weren't his business.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Dec 15, 2011 3:38 am

Read that he did have a ticket, but the old man wouldn't accept it? Nice moment though, but I'd hate to live in Chris' ideal world.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Dec 15, 2011 3:58 am

He had a ticket but not for that train. So he shouldn't be on it. If i was on a train and some wanker like that thought I'd sit there all night because he hadn't bought a ticket and wanted a free ride I would like him to be shot tbh.
    LFC_Grunners
    LFC_Grunners

Post by LFC_Grunners Thu Dec 15, 2011 4:00 am

Chris wrote:

If the kid with the ticket was just a big as him I'm pretty sure that fat fuck would have stayed sat down.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Dec 15, 2011 4:02 am

LFC_Grunners wrote:
    Chris wrote:

If the kid with the ticket was just a big as him I'm pretty sure that fat fuck would have stayed sat down.

That fat fuck couldn't see how big he was from his seat and didn't stay sat down..
    LFC_Grunners
    LFC_Grunners

Post by LFC_Grunners Thu Dec 15, 2011 4:07 am

Chris wrote:
    LFC_Grunners wrote:

That fat fuck couldn't see how big he was from his seat and didn't stay sat down..

facepalm

He's sat in the seat directly behind the lad, You can see him looking right from the start of the video Neutral
    LFC_Grunners
    LFC_Grunners

Post by LFC_Grunners Thu Dec 15, 2011 4:09 am

Just seen it on the news as well, The lad had 2 tickets! Also he didn't go to the police the police came to him.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Dec 15, 2011 4:11 am

LFC_Grunners wrote:
    Chris wrote:

Scottish bloke throws a phaggot off the train 58503

He's sat in the seat directly behind the lad, You can see him looking right from the start of the video Neutral

He can see his beanie at most. Anyway.. would you rather sit there on the train for ages or have somebody throw him off? Obviously he's not going to move and if it was me i'd be pissed off, i'd much rather some bloke assault him and get it sorted than sit there for ages listening to the cunt.
    LFC_Grunners
    LFC_Grunners

Post by LFC_Grunners Thu Dec 15, 2011 4:17 am

Chris wrote:
    LFC_Grunners wrote:

Scottish bloke throws a phaggot off the train 58503

He can see his beanie at most. Anyway.. would you rather sit there on the train for ages or have somebody throw him off? Obviously he's not going to move and if it was me i'd be pissed off, i'd much rather some bloke assault him and get it sorted than sit there for ages listening to the cunt.

The kid did nothing wrong he had a ticket he was just on the news this minute the train should never have been held up, So both the conductor and Snorlax were in the wrong and had no reason to grab the kid and the Conductor shouldn't have tried to throw him off. Instead of listening to him the two of them were both being cunts. I hope the man gets a call from the police because he actually has attacked someone for no reason at all.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 23, 2024 5:29 am