Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+12
Gegilworld93
Barton
VDVSpurs11
The_Quilo
Mekuto
Danny
VivaRonaldoLAD
Childish Logic
Keanoo
ResurrectionRooney
Grenade
Sean
16 posters

Chelsea manager Andre Villas-Boas hits back at Gary Neville

Demba Ba
    Demba Ba

Formerly known as : cheesy

Chelsea manager Andre Villas-Boas hits back at Gary Neville - Page 2 Empty Re: Chelsea manager Andre Villas-Boas hits back at Gary Neville

Post by Demba Ba Sun Dec 11, 2011 12:15 am

He has no right to do so. Neville is a pundit, and he's one of very few pundits who actually talks sense and is willing to speak his mind. AVB should simply accept that when he's in charge of a major club in the Premier League, you're always going to be under the spotlight if things don't go well.
    Sean

Chelsea manager Andre Villas-Boas hits back at Gary Neville - Page 2 Empty Re: Chelsea manager Andre Villas-Boas hits back at Gary Neville

Post by Sean Sun Dec 11, 2011 12:52 am

kyro7 wrote:
    helsea have confirmed that André Villas-Boas has asked his players to involve him in goal celebrations.

The Portuguese manager made the request at a recent team meeting and a Chelsea spokesman told the Sun: "The manager has asked the players to look across and recognise him and his staff on the bench after a goal.

"He believes that by celebrating together it shows we are all in it together. That's the players, the manager, the subs, the staff, the medical people – everyone working and celebrating together."

Laughing

God I hope that isnt true Laughing
    Laurencio
    Laurencio

Supports : Rosenborg, ManUtd

Post by Laurencio Sun Dec 11, 2011 1:00 am

Sean wrote:
    kyro7 wrote:

Laughing

God I hope that isnt true Laughing

"We might not like eacother, but we can act like we do!"
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Dec 11, 2011 4:11 am

this guy has lost it

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11668/7368034/Villas-Boas-sets-celebration-rule

"He believes that by celebrating together it shows we are all in it together.

it doesnt show anything if you tell them to do it lol they should do it with their own will.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Dec 11, 2011 4:16 am

That was a fantastic comment by Neville.

Even though it sounds funny (it made me laugh when I heard it live) its also true. He sees the ball and just runs at it like a maniac with no positional sense. He is a joke of a defender and clumsy.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Dec 11, 2011 4:16 am

cheesy wrote:He has no right to do so. Neville is a pundit, and he's one of very few pundits who actually talks sense and is willing to speak his mind. AVB should simply accept that when he's in charge of a major club in the Premier League, you're always going to be under the spotlight if things don't go well.

I agree with this, even though Gary Neville was never my favourite as a player and was hated by just about all Liverpool fans, I think he and most of the things he has said since he became a pundit on sky are spot on, and i think he is a top class pundit.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Dec 11, 2011 4:17 am

Chris wrote:That was a fantastic comment by Neville.

Even though it sounds funny (it made me laugh when I heard it live) its also true. He sees the ball and just runs at it like a maniac with no positional sense. He is a joke of a defender and clumsy.

and yet when i pointed this out after his 2-3 games for chelsea where he scored people were calling me crazy and biased and talking BS Rolling Eyes

if only i bookmarked it Neutral

Last edited by ViVaRooney on Sun Dec 11, 2011 4:28 am; edited 1 time in total
    Sean

Post by Sean Sun Dec 11, 2011 4:18 am

cheesy wrote:He has no right to do so. Neville is a pundit, and he's one of very few pundits who actually talks sense and is willing to speak his mind. AVB should simply accept that when he's in charge of a major club in the Premier League, you're always going to be under the spotlight if things don't go well.

Tbf he has every right to do so. Not that I agree with what AVB said, but he's well within his rights to respond if he thinks his team is being unfairly criticised
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Dec 11, 2011 4:20 am

ViVaRooney wrote:

and yet when i pointed this out after his 2-3 games for chelsea where he scored people were calling crazy and biased and talking BS Rolling Eyes

I remember it.
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Supports : United

Post by ResurrectionRooney Sun Dec 11, 2011 4:36 am

ViVaRooney wrote:

and yet when i pointed this out after his 2-3 games for chelsea where he scored people were calling me crazy and biased and talking BS Rolling Eyes

I was saying similar things, everyone was wanking over him because he scored a couple of goals, declaring him as TBCBITPL&E, which was ridiculous. All he did in those first few games was get caught out of position, make retarded fouls and score the odd goal.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Dec 11, 2011 4:38 am

ResurrectionRooney wrote:
    ViVaRooney wrote:

I was saying similar things, everyone was wanking over him because he scored a couple of goals, declaring him as TBCBITPL&E, which was ridiculous. All he did in those first few games was get caught out of position, make retarded fouls and score the odd goal.

yeah jump on my bandwagon why dont you Coffee

just kidding. dont remember any one agreeing with me at the time but whatever you say
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Dec 11, 2011 4:39 am

AVB is only sticking up for his team, and protecting his team from the media.

Nothing wrong with that.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Dec 11, 2011 4:40 am

Mr Leiva wrote:AVB is only sticking up for his team, and protecting his team from the media.

Nothing wrong with that.
    He has no clue about dealing with the English media.

He is a very drab person without a drop of humour or personality.
    luke.
    luke.

Post by luke. Sun Dec 11, 2011 4:43 am

Chris wrote:
    Mr Leiva wrote:AVB is only sticking up for his team, and protecting his team from the media.

Nothing wrong with that.

Couldn't be more wrong.
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Sun Dec 11, 2011 4:45 am

Luke.
    Gegilworld93
    Gegilworld93

Supports : Arsenal FC, FC Winterthur

Post by Gegilworld93 Sun Dec 11, 2011 4:46 am

LUUUUUKE!
    luke.
    luke.

Post by luke. Sun Dec 11, 2011 4:46 am

What?
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Sun Dec 11, 2011 4:48 am

I am your father.
    Gegilworld93
    Gegilworld93

Supports : Arsenal FC, FC Winterthur

Post by Gegilworld93 Sun Dec 11, 2011 4:48 am

Kuled wrote:I am your father.
    rofl
    Sean

Post by Sean Sun Dec 11, 2011 5:27 am

Chris wrote:

Nothing wrong with that.

Disagree.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Sep 24, 2024 5:23 am