Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+41
Phadunkin Donuts
Steadman
Potato-7
Keanoo
samiz
Demoz
Gegilworld93
Barton
Uncle John from Jamaica
Weather130
Cadbury
dena
chiboygeorge
Ben 10
GK01
Theo Filippo
Scouser_Dave
Dr. Ján Ĩtor
arsenalap11
Danny
Bushido
Marvin
Grenade
Start.
luke.
Mustangt125
Katori
Childish Logic
Zzonked
Kuled
Ham.
moscowmadeit3
David N'Gog
Sean
Jordi
Andy
LFC_Grunners
Clark
VivaRonaldoLAD
Mekuto
Jeff
45 posters

Chelsea vs Man City 8pm Kick off Sky Sports 1 (Monday)

Poll

Who Will Win

[ 8 ]
    Chelsea vs Man City 8pm Kick off Sky Sports 1 (Monday) - Page 20 Bar_left50%Chelsea vs Man City 8pm Kick off Sky Sports 1 (Monday) - Page 20 Bar_right [50%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Chelsea vs Man City 8pm Kick off Sky Sports 1 (Monday) - Page 20 Bar_left0%Chelsea vs Man City 8pm Kick off Sky Sports 1 (Monday) - Page 20 Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 8 ]
    Chelsea vs Man City 8pm Kick off Sky Sports 1 (Monday) - Page 20 Bar_left50%Chelsea vs Man City 8pm Kick off Sky Sports 1 (Monday) - Page 20 Bar_right [50%] 

Total Votes: 16
    Lux
    Lux

Supports : Watford FC

Chelsea vs Man City 8pm Kick off Sky Sports 1 (Monday) - Page 20 Empty Re: Chelsea vs Man City 8pm Kick off Sky Sports 1 (Monday)

Post by Lux Tue Dec 13, 2011 9:20 am

moscowmadeit3 wrote:The official MCFC twitter account could be in trouble for what it said about the referee Chelsea vs Man City 8pm Kick off Sky Sports 1 (Monday) - Page 20 3925848005

90. Clattenburg over rules a linesman's decision. Not often you see that... Oh wait, its in Chelsea's favour... makes sense.

93. Looking back it was corner, apologies to Clattenburg.

The tweet about Clattenburg was by no means intended to be bitter, just a bit of a joke. Hope I didn't offend. #MCFC

Mischief
    luke.
    luke.

Chelsea vs Man City 8pm Kick off Sky Sports 1 (Monday) - Page 20 Empty Re: Chelsea vs Man City 8pm Kick off Sky Sports 1 (Monday)

Post by luke. Tue Dec 13, 2011 9:20 am

AVB is fantastic Laughing
    Sean

Post by Sean Tue Dec 13, 2011 9:20 am

Villa Boas was so funny there, "AHHH!" Laughing
    Zzonked
    Zzonked

Post by Zzonked Tue Dec 13, 2011 9:26 am

Oh I only just realized that Arsenal is at home next weekend. That's good, I can stomach big home games better because I don't have to listen to commentators. Laughing
    LiamB_14
    LiamB_14

Formerly known as : Mong.

Post by LiamB_14 Tue Dec 13, 2011 9:27 am

My friends, United should infact be 4 points clear at the top had correct decisions been made. Cheated against Newcastle, Stoke and Liverpool already, it will be criminal if United don't win the league and only referees can be to blame as statistical evidence would suggest Smile
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Dec 13, 2011 9:32 am

LiamB_14 wrote:My friends, United should infact be 4 points clear at the top had correct decisions been made. Cheated against Newcastle, Stoke and Liverpool already, it will be criminal if United don't win the league and only referees can be to blame as statistical evidence would suggest Smile
    In fact, it might be argued that had Johnny Evans not been sent off, United would have won comfortably against City.

Looks like a 10 point lead has been doctored into a 2 point deficit.
    Sean

Post by Sean Tue Dec 13, 2011 9:33 am

Oh well.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Dec 13, 2011 10:30 am

What did Villas Boas do?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Dec 13, 2011 11:07 am

Brilliant. not worthy
    Weather130
    Weather130

Post by Weather130 Tue Dec 13, 2011 11:20 am

I wonder if AVB is mad about the first goal since the players did not bother to visit him. Although I did think he was harsh by taking the guy would was volunteering to take the penalty since Lampard missed his previous one last week. If Lampard was not subbed on who would have taken the penalty?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Dec 13, 2011 11:24 am

Weather130 wrote:I wonder if AVB is mad about the first goal since the players did not bother to visit him. Although I did think he was harsh by taking the guy would was volunteering to take the penalty since Lampard missed his previous one last week. If Lampard was not subbed on who would have taken the penalty?
    I think Mata asked Lampard if he could take the penalty. Not sure though. If not, Drogba maybe?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Dec 13, 2011 11:25 am

xPeterLFC95 wrote:
    Weather130 wrote:I wonder if AVB is mad about the first goal since the players did not bother to visit him. Although I did think he was harsh by taking the guy would was volunteering to take the penalty since Lampard missed his previous one last week. If Lampard was not subbed on who would have taken the penalty?
    I think Mata asked Lampard if he could take the penalty. Not sure though. If not, Drogba maybe?

Twas mata.
    El_indian
    El_indian

Supports : funny

Post by El_indian Tue Dec 13, 2011 11:32 am

Silva penalty Neutral Neutral
    Weather130
    Weather130

Post by Weather130 Tue Dec 13, 2011 11:35 am

Jelavic9|RFC wrote:
    xPeterLFC95 wrote:I think Mata asked Lampard if he could take the penalty. Not sure though. If not, Drogba maybe?

Twas mata.

Interesting to see the penalty was in the 82nd minute and Mata was taken off at the 84th minute at the first stoppage to sub that was possible. Oh and all that celebration deal was actually from The Sun so I doubt that is true but rather something published to sell the page, just pure garbage.
    Sean

Post by Sean Tue Dec 13, 2011 11:39 am

Yea Weather, AVB talked about it, he said it was aload of shit and if the Sun paid money for an informnant then they should ask for their money back Laughing
    Weather130
    Weather130

Post by Weather130 Tue Dec 13, 2011 11:45 am

Sean wrote:Yea Weather, AVB talked about it, he said it was aload of shit and if the Sun paid money for an informnant then they should ask for their money back Laughing

I guess Page Three does sell enough of papers so I guess they have to find something to get readers interested. Laughing
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Dec 13, 2011 5:45 pm

City should of had Kompany sent off as well and Toure should of be sent off twice for the shit he did.

and City never got cheated out of a penalty.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Dec 14, 2011 12:31 am

LiamB_14 wrote:My friends, United should infact be 4 points clear at the top had correct decisions been made. Cheated against Newcastle, Stoke and Liverpool already, it will be criminal if United don't win the league and only referees can be to blame as statistical evidence would suggest Smile

Hernandez's goal against Liverpool came from a corner that never was.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Dec 14, 2011 8:45 am

xPeterLFC95 wrote:Disgusting refereeing to keep Meireles on the pitch despite a vicious, leg breaking lunge on Zabaleta, a hard working, honest player. If Zabaleta was an Englishman, I am sure the referee would have had no qualms in sending Raul packing.

And then, he has the gall not only to send Clichy off for two innocuous, innocent challenges, but he also then gives a penalty against Joleon Lescott, the most honest and upright individual in the footballing world?

If I were a Chelsea fan, I would be embarrassed and humiliated by the three dirty points your Russian Mafia boss clearly just purchased for you.

I hope you're joking, Meireles didn't even deserve a yellow in that game, CLichy deserved to get sent off for to fouls that deserved yellows.
    Lescott is shit it was a clear penalty.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Dec 14, 2011 8:46 am

xPeterLFC95 wrote:
    Sean wrote:What does everyone think of the Silva incident, penalty? I'm 50/50 on it
    Stonewall penalty. Embarrassing decision.
    It wasn't a penalty he dove.
    Theo Filippo
    Theo Filippo

Formerly known as : Filippo Inzaghi

Post by Theo Filippo Wed Dec 14, 2011 8:53 am

He dove rofl
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Dec 14, 2011 9:21 am

SuperManUtd wrote:
    xPeterLFC95 wrote:Stonewall penalty. Embarrassing decision.

Chelsea vs Man City 8pm Kick off Sky Sports 1 (Monday) - Page 20 3925848005

Whether he dived or not, you're asking for trouble when you stick your leg out like that
    VivaRonaldoLAD
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Supports : Giggsy 12-0 Gerrard

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD Wed Dec 14, 2011 9:23 am

Like Gary Neville & I already pointed out.. it was similiar to Modric's pen on Sunday... over-reaction, but still a pen.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Dec 14, 2011 6:53 pm

Thats what City get for buying a bottler from Arsenal.

He was sent their on a mission to make sure they didn't go invincible.. Very Happy
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Dec 14, 2011 6:57 pm

thedinho wrote:
    SuperManUtd wrote:

Chelsea vs Man City 8pm Kick off Sky Sports 1 (Monday) - Page 20 3925848005

Whether he dived or not, you're asking for trouble when you stick your leg out like that

Its true you are asking for trouble if you do stick your leg out and i think he shouldnt of stuck his leg out cause alot of refs might of given that, but im sticking to saying it wasnt a pen and was a dive.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Sep 24, 2024 5:32 am