Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+41
Phadunkin Donuts
Steadman
Potato-7
Keanoo
samiz
Demoz
Gegilworld93
Barton
Uncle John from Jamaica
Weather130
Cadbury
dena
chiboygeorge
Ben 10
GK01
Theo Filippo
Scouser_Dave
Dr. Ján Ĩtor
arsenalap11
Danny
Bushido
Marvin
Grenade
Start.
luke.
Mustangt125
Katori
Childish Logic
Zzonked
Kuled
Ham.
moscowmadeit3
David N'Gog
Sean
Jordi
Andy
LFC_Grunners
Clark
VivaRonaldoLAD
Mekuto
Jeff
45 posters

Chelsea vs Man City 8pm Kick off Sky Sports 1 (Monday)

Poll

Who Will Win

[ 8 ]
    Chelsea vs Man City 8pm Kick off Sky Sports 1 (Monday) - Page 19 Bar_left50%Chelsea vs Man City 8pm Kick off Sky Sports 1 (Monday) - Page 19 Bar_right [50%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Chelsea vs Man City 8pm Kick off Sky Sports 1 (Monday) - Page 19 Bar_left0%Chelsea vs Man City 8pm Kick off Sky Sports 1 (Monday) - Page 19 Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 8 ]
    Chelsea vs Man City 8pm Kick off Sky Sports 1 (Monday) - Page 19 Bar_left50%Chelsea vs Man City 8pm Kick off Sky Sports 1 (Monday) - Page 19 Bar_right [50%] 

Total Votes: 16
    Kuled

Chelsea vs Man City 8pm Kick off Sky Sports 1 (Monday) - Page 19 Empty Re: Chelsea vs Man City 8pm Kick off Sky Sports 1 (Monday)

Post by Kuled Tue Dec 13, 2011 9:06 am

Shit, Lampard's goal felt so good Neutral
    Zzonked
    Zzonked

Chelsea vs Man City 8pm Kick off Sky Sports 1 (Monday) - Page 19 Empty Re: Chelsea vs Man City 8pm Kick off Sky Sports 1 (Monday)

Post by Zzonked Tue Dec 13, 2011 9:06 am

Sean wrote:Dont think we were lucky, apart from the beginning I think we played better.

I don't think you were lucky with the decisions either really, I just think we had individual moments of idiocy (as opposed to individual moments of brilliance).

Sometimes our players on yellows play like they don't give a fuck if they get another, Kompany definitely does and Clichy obviously did. Don't know if Mancini's told them not to let yellows effect their game or not but it's nerve wracking from a fans point of view. Lescott should have had his arms down too, but that sort of thing happens.

We had the best of the first half hour then you had the rest in terms of the play.
    luke.
    luke.

Post by luke. Tue Dec 13, 2011 9:06 am

I'm glad that Barcelona only have first refusal on Romeu if we're willing to sell, and it's not an actual buy-out clause. Sounds like he had aclass game tonight, absolute gem.
    Danny
    Danny

Post by Danny Tue Dec 13, 2011 9:07 am

Steadman wrote:
    Danny wrote:You have van Persie though.
    Is he going to defend against the likes of Silva, Aguero, Balotelli, Dzeko, Nasri etc?
    He'll just outscore them on his own.
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Tue Dec 13, 2011 9:07 am

Clichy was so stupid in his second yellow. Fucking idiot, cost your team the game.
    Mal
    Mal

Post by Mal Tue Dec 13, 2011 9:07 am

Romeu was brilliant again. not worthy
    Barton

Formerly known as : JMB_94

Post by Barton Tue Dec 13, 2011 9:08 am

Steadman wrote:
    Danny wrote:You have van Persie though.
    Is he going to defend against the likes of Silva, Aguero, Balotelli, Dzeko, Nasri etc?

What a stupid question. Of course he will.
    Steadman
    Steadman

Supports : I have humor, yes.

Post by Steadman Tue Dec 13, 2011 9:08 am

Danny wrote:
    Steadman wrote:
    He'll just outscore them on his own.
    Kompany will knock his head off.
    Zzonked
    Zzonked

Post by Zzonked Tue Dec 13, 2011 9:09 am

Kuled wrote:Clichy was so stupid in his second yellow. Fucking idiot, cost your team the game.

It was a stupid lunge yeah. I just think that they've been told to be really aggressive going for the ball, because loads of them do it.
    Katori
    Katori

Post by Katori Tue Dec 13, 2011 9:10 am

Kuled wrote:Shit, Lampard's goal felt so good Neutral

Someone's boarding the Chelsea bus.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Dec 13, 2011 9:10 am

Disgusting refereeing to keep Meireles on the pitch despite a vicious, leg breaking lunge on Zabaleta, a hard working, honest player. If Zabaleta was an Englishman, I am sure the referee would have had no qualms in sending Raul packing.

And then, he has the gall not only to send Clichy off for two innocuous, innocent challenges, but he also then gives a penalty against Joleon Lescott, the most honest and upright individual in the footballing world?

If I were a Chelsea fan, I would be embarrassed and humiliated by the three dirty points your Russian Mafia boss clearly just purchased for you.
    Sean

Post by Sean Tue Dec 13, 2011 9:11 am

What does everyone think of the Silva incident, penalty? I'm 50/50 on it
    Katori
    Katori

Post by Katori Tue Dec 13, 2011 9:11 am

Zzonked wrote:
    Kuled wrote:Clichy was so stupid in his second yellow. Fucking idiot, cost your team the game.

It was a stupid lunge yeah. I just think that they've been told to be really aggressive going for the ball, because loads of them do it.

Citeh' could have had quite a few players sent off.

Yaya Toure, Milner and Kompany along with Clichy. I'm pretty sure there was someone else who could have been as well. think
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Tue Dec 13, 2011 9:11 am

Katori wrote:
    Kuled wrote:Shit, Lampard's goal felt so good Neutral

Huh? I just felt happy because City were going to lose their first game in the league and we're right back in it Neutral
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Dec 13, 2011 9:12 am

Sean wrote:What does everyone think of the Silva incident, penalty? I'm 50/50 on it
    Stonewall penalty. Embarrassing decision.
    LiamB_14
    LiamB_14

Formerly known as : Mong.

Post by LiamB_14 Tue Dec 13, 2011 9:12 am

kyro7 wrote:
    Lux wrote:Spurs would be 4 points without City with a game in hand if they weren't cheated out of a probable win Surprised
    If we weren't cheated out of the Newcastle game we'd be level on points with City. Chelsea vs Man City 8pm Kick off Sky Sports 1 (Monday) - Page 19 881856

My friend, you are forgetting the two points we were also cheated out of away to Stoke, wih Crouch climbing on and pulling our defender for the goal Chelsea vs Man City 8pm Kick off Sky Sports 1 (Monday) - Page 19 214775

Should be 2 points in the lead Chelsea vs Man City 8pm Kick off Sky Sports 1 (Monday) - Page 19 914411
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Dec 13, 2011 9:12 am

Sean wrote:What does everyone think of the Silva incident, penalty? I'm 50/50 on it
    Definite penalty.
    Dr. Ján Ĩtor
    Dr. Ján Ĩtor

Formerly known as : XxBradKennedyxX

Post by Dr. Ján Ĩtor Tue Dec 13, 2011 9:12 am

when they do that zoom in thing it looks like a fifa instant replay
    Marvin
    Marvin

Supports : Hollyoaks

Post by Marvin Tue Dec 13, 2011 9:12 am

Way I see it, he fouled Bosingwa earlier in the match in a similar situation when he was covering and that wasn't given so Bosingwa's tackle, not really a tackle as I don't think he even touched him, wasn't a penalty.

Last edited by Marvin on Tue Dec 13, 2011 9:13 am; edited 1 time in total
    Lux
    Lux

Supports : Watford FC

Post by Lux Tue Dec 13, 2011 9:12 am

Leg breaking lunge? neu laugh

It was a high foot but it was one footed and it wasn't a strong tackle.

Thought a yellow was fair.....in fact there wasn't many cases where the ref got it wrong....only that Silva was fouled in the box.
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Tue Dec 13, 2011 9:13 am

I would have given it.
    luke.
    luke.

Post by luke. Tue Dec 13, 2011 9:13 am

Just saw it, probably not enough contact to give it. But I'm biased Coffee
    Katori
    Katori

Post by Katori Tue Dec 13, 2011 9:13 am

Kuled wrote:
    Katori wrote:

Huh? I just felt happy because City were going to lose their first game in the league and we're right back in it Neutral

I was just joking, we've done United quite a favour today.
    Sean

Post by Sean Tue Dec 13, 2011 9:13 am

Yea that last reply it did look a pen. Think it was just the way Silva went down that put the ref off.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Dec 13, 2011 9:15 am

Marvin wrote:Not really a tackle as I don't think he even touched him.
    Well he did..
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Dec 13, 2011 9:16 am

Lux wrote:Leg breaking lunge? Chelsea vs Man City 8pm Kick off Sky Sports 1 (Monday) - Page 19 849722

Thought a yellow was fair.....in fact there wasn't many cases where the ref got it wrong....only that Silva was fouled in the box.
    And then he had the gall to give a penalty against Lescott, the nicest man in football. He will look in the mirror, when his wife is making him a bacon sandwich tonight, and think, "What have I done."
    moscowmadeit3
    moscowmadeit3

Supports : Emm-You-Eff-See

Post by moscowmadeit3 Tue Dec 13, 2011 9:18 am

The official MCFC twitter account could be in trouble for what it said about the referee Chelsea vs Man City 8pm Kick off Sky Sports 1 (Monday) - Page 19 3925848005

90. Clattenburg over rules a linesman's decision. Not often you see that... Oh wait, its in Chelsea's favour... makes sense.
    Lux
    Lux

Supports : Watford FC

Post by Lux Tue Dec 13, 2011 9:18 am

xPeterLFC95 wrote:
    Lux wrote:Leg breaking lunge? Chelsea vs Man City 8pm Kick off Sky Sports 1 (Monday) - Page 19 849722

And then he had the gall to give a penalty against Lescott, the nicest man in football. He will look in the mirror, when his wife is making him a bacon sandwich tonight, and think, "What have I done."

If only football was about being nice Chelsea vs Man City 8pm Kick off Sky Sports 1 (Monday) - Page 19 3925848005
    Gegilworld93
    Gegilworld93

Supports : Arsenal FC, FC Winterthur

Post by Gegilworld93 Tue Dec 13, 2011 9:19 am

moscowmadeit3 wrote:The official MCFC twitter account could be in trouble for what it said about the referee Chelsea vs Man City 8pm Kick off Sky Sports 1 (Monday) - Page 19 3925848005

90. Clattenburg over rules a linesman's decision. Not often you see that... Oh wait, its in Chelsea's favour... makes sense.
    rofl bitter
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Tue Dec 13, 2011 9:19 am

moscowmadeit3 wrote:The official MCFC twitter account could be in trouble for what it said about the referee Chelsea vs Man City 8pm Kick off Sky Sports 1 (Monday) - Page 19 3925848005

Was about to post that Laughing

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Sep 24, 2024 7:19 am