Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+41
Phadunkin Donuts
Steadman
Potato-7
Keanoo
samiz
Demoz
Gegilworld93
Barton
Uncle John from Jamaica
Weather130
Cadbury
dena
chiboygeorge
Ben 10
GK01
Theo Filippo
Scouser_Dave
Dr. Ján Ĩtor
arsenalap11
Danny
Bushido
Marvin
Grenade
Start.
luke.
Mustangt125
Katori
Childish Logic
Zzonked
Kuled
Ham.
moscowmadeit3
David N'Gog
Sean
Jordi
Andy
LFC_Grunners
Clark
VivaRonaldoLAD
Mekuto
Jeff
45 posters

Chelsea vs Man City 8pm Kick off Sky Sports 1 (Monday)

Poll

Who Will Win

[ 8 ]
    Chelsea vs Man City 8pm Kick off Sky Sports 1 (Monday) - Page 11 Bar_left50%Chelsea vs Man City 8pm Kick off Sky Sports 1 (Monday) - Page 11 Bar_right [50%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Chelsea vs Man City 8pm Kick off Sky Sports 1 (Monday) - Page 11 Bar_left0%Chelsea vs Man City 8pm Kick off Sky Sports 1 (Monday) - Page 11 Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 8 ]
    Chelsea vs Man City 8pm Kick off Sky Sports 1 (Monday) - Page 11 Bar_left50%Chelsea vs Man City 8pm Kick off Sky Sports 1 (Monday) - Page 11 Bar_right [50%] 

Total Votes: 16
    Sean

Chelsea vs Man City 8pm Kick off Sky Sports 1 (Monday) - Page 11 Empty Re: Chelsea vs Man City 8pm Kick off Sky Sports 1 (Monday)

Post by Sean Tue Dec 13, 2011 7:48 am

Fuck, delighted to even be in the game at half time tbh! Laughing
    Andy

Supports : Manchester United

Chelsea vs Man City 8pm Kick off Sky Sports 1 (Monday) - Page 11 Empty Re: Chelsea vs Man City 8pm Kick off Sky Sports 1 (Monday)

Post by Andy Tue Dec 13, 2011 7:48 am

Cadbury wrote:Difference is that Modric is Tottenham's best player, whereas Raul is a pile of wank.

think
    GK01
    GK01

Supports : Brisbane Roar

Post by GK01 Tue Dec 13, 2011 7:48 am

Marvin wrote:Man, dunno why people hate on Bosingwa. He's been solid yet again so far, people clearly don't watch him and just base their views off MOTD and other similar shit.

Even if he does fuck up in the second half, he stopped Man City going 3 nil up in the first 15 mins.

Stop Portugese bumming Marvin shifty
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Tue Dec 13, 2011 7:49 am

Marvin's right.
    Dr. Ján Ĩtor
    Dr. Ján Ĩtor

Formerly known as : XxBradKennedyxX

Post by Dr. Ján Ĩtor Tue Dec 13, 2011 7:49 am

Come on city. Priority is extending the gap between us and chelsea/Arsenal/Liverpool
    Zzonked
    Zzonked

Post by Zzonked Tue Dec 13, 2011 7:50 am

Need to tell Barry and Kompany to stop playing long balls to no one. Other than that I'm happy with how we played. I'd consider bringing Dzeko on for Aguero though.
    Andy

Post by Andy Tue Dec 13, 2011 7:50 am

XxBradKennedyxX wrote:Come on city. Priority is extending the gap between us and chelsea/Arsenal/Liverpool

Neutral Why do you want City to win? Shouldn't you want a draw? think
    Weather130
    Weather130

Post by Weather130 Tue Dec 13, 2011 7:50 am

Half time talk?

Either "Ok boys if we do this this and also this we can beat City. Keep the heads up as we can do this boys!"

OR

"How dare you forget to celebrate with me after the goal, who do you think you are? You WILL go through extra training this week or ride the bench. This must never happen again!"
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Tue Dec 13, 2011 7:50 am

I'd be delighted if Chelsea nick a point from here or even better and win it. Come on!
    GK01
    GK01

Supports : Brisbane Roar

Post by GK01 Tue Dec 13, 2011 7:51 am

Weather130 wrote:Half time talk?

Either "Ok boys if we do this this and also this we can beat City. Keep the heads up as we can do this boys!"

OR

"How dare you forget to celebrate with me after the goal, who do you think you are? You WILL go through extra training this week or ride the bench. This must never happen again!"

rofl
    Sean

Post by Sean Tue Dec 13, 2011 7:51 am

Boswinga has been very good. Every time City attack Im sure we're going to concede. Not sure about the penalty incident, dont think there was any contact but we were lucky not to give a penalty away.
    Gegilworld93
    Gegilworld93

Supports : Arsenal FC, FC Winterthur

Post by Gegilworld93 Tue Dec 13, 2011 7:51 am

That Storridge kid looks pretty promising.
    Andy

Post by Andy Tue Dec 13, 2011 7:52 am

Gegilworld93 wrote:That Storridge kid looks pretty promising.

Chelsea vs Man City 8pm Kick off Sky Sports 1 (Monday) - Page 11 89mgQ
    Zzonked
    Zzonked

Post by Zzonked Tue Dec 13, 2011 7:54 am

Sean wrote:Boswinga has been very good. Every time City attack Im sure we're going to concede. Not sure about the penalty incident, dont think there was any contact but we were lucky not to give a penalty away.

I didn't think it was a penalty from what I saw. Similar to the Modric one yesterday I think, bit of a dive.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Dec 13, 2011 7:54 am

Come on City. Smile
    Gegilworld93
    Gegilworld93

Post by Gegilworld93 Tue Dec 13, 2011 7:56 am

Sean wrote:Boswinga has been very good. Every time City attack Im sure we're going to concede. Not sure about the penalty incident, dont think there was any contact but we were lucky not to give a penalty away.
    At fault for City's goal according to Neville Chelsea vs Man City 8pm Kick off Sky Sports 1 (Monday) - Page 11 3925848005
    Marvin
    Marvin

Supports : Hollyoaks

Post by Marvin Tue Dec 13, 2011 7:56 am

Would have been harsh if it was a penalty, I don't think Bosingwa even touched him.

And is Southgate seriously trying to blame Bosingwa for the first goal? facepalm
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Tue Dec 13, 2011 7:56 am

Zzonked wrote:

I didn't think it was a penalty from what I saw. Similar to the Modric one yesterday I think, bit of a dive.
    I still would have given it though because he stuck his leg out.
    Sean

Post by Sean Tue Dec 13, 2011 7:57 am

Gary Neville's went a bit overboard, maybe there was contact, but it was hardly stonewall if you have to slow it down by about a million times just to see Boswinga's kneee brush Silva

Gegilworld93
    Gegilworld93

Post by Gegilworld93 Tue Dec 13, 2011 7:57 am

Neville facepalm
    Dr. Ján Ĩtor
    Dr. Ján Ĩtor

Post by Dr. Ján Ĩtor Tue Dec 13, 2011 7:58 am

I Andy I wrote:
    XxBradKennedyxX wrote:Come on city. Priority is extending the gap between us and chelsea/Arsenal/Liverpool

No because id rather increase our chance of 3rd rather than that insanely slim chance we can catch city
    LFC_Grunners
    LFC_Grunners

Supports : Liverpool

Post by LFC_Grunners Tue Dec 13, 2011 7:58 am

I Andy I wrote:

The same reason I want em to win as a Liverpool fan. The 2 Manc clubs are guaranteed top 4 but the other 2 spots could be anyone's and Chelsea are one of our main rivals for them two spots, Liverpool/Spurs/Chelsea/Arsenal are all playing for top 4 atm as I see it. Although this could and most probably will change as the season progresses.

Also Newcastle are worth a shout in that list Laughing
    Zzonked
    Zzonked

Post by Zzonked Tue Dec 13, 2011 7:58 am

They make MNF feel like some sort of cheesy gameshow with the music and layout. Laughing
    Dr. Ján Ĩtor
    Dr. Ján Ĩtor

Post by Dr. Ján Ĩtor Tue Dec 13, 2011 8:00 am

LFC_Grunners wrote:
    I Andy I wrote:

The same reason I want em to win as a Liverpool fan. The 2 Manc clubs are guaranteed top 4 but the other 2 spots could be anyone's and Chelsea are one of our main rivals for them two spots, Liverpool/Spurs/Chelsea/Arsenal are all playing for top 4 atm as I see it. Although this could and most probably will change as the season progresses.

Also Newcastle are worth a shout in that list Laughing

to be fair though, no trolling, but theres no chance of you winning the title and some people consider us as having an outside chance, theres no reson youd want chelsea to win?
    Start.
    Start.

Supports : Chelsea FC.

Post by Start. Tue Dec 13, 2011 8:00 am

I don't want to jinx anything but if we manage to nick this i'mma go wild.
    Zzonked
    Zzonked

Post by Zzonked Tue Dec 13, 2011 8:01 am

I've been really jittery this whole game, my hands wont stop twitching.

Probably partially because I took some modafanil earlier though...

Last edited by Zzonked on Tue Dec 13, 2011 8:01 am; edited 1 time in total
    LFC_Grunners
    LFC_Grunners

Supports : Liverpool

Post by LFC_Grunners Tue Dec 13, 2011 8:01 am

Super Sunday Run UTDxQPR, VillaxPool, CityxArsenal...Then Valencia, It's kinda sad how excited I am Dry Smile
    Katori
    Katori

Post by Katori Tue Dec 13, 2011 8:02 am

As I said at the start, I'm fully confident of a win here. I guess we're doing what Barcelona did to Real Madrid, turning the game around. Sturridge has been absolutely sensational; I really don't understand why he's not starting for England on a regular basis. Yaya Toure is frustrating me though, unnecessary challenges on Mata and co.

Last edited by Katori on Tue Dec 13, 2011 8:03 am; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Dec 13, 2011 8:03 am

Yaya Toure is a cretin Dry Smile
    Sean

Post by Sean Tue Dec 13, 2011 8:03 am

Zzonked wrote:I've been really jittery this whole game, my hands wont stop twitching.

Probably partially because I took some modafanil earlier though...

Even if you lose, you've won the league.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Sep 24, 2024 7:26 am