Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+41
Phadunkin Donuts
Steadman
Potato-7
Keanoo
samiz
Demoz
Gegilworld93
Barton
Uncle John from Jamaica
Weather130
Cadbury
dena
chiboygeorge
Ben 10
GK01
Theo Filippo
Scouser_Dave
Dr. Ján Ĩtor
arsenalap11
Danny
Bushido
Marvin
Grenade
Start.
luke.
Mustangt125
Katori
Childish Logic
Zzonked
Kuled
Ham.
moscowmadeit3
David N'Gog
Sean
Jordi
Andy
LFC_Grunners
Clark
VivaRonaldoLAD
Mekuto
Jeff
45 posters

Chelsea vs Man City 8pm Kick off Sky Sports 1 (Monday)

Poll

Who Will Win

[ 8 ]
    Chelsea vs Man City 8pm Kick off Sky Sports 1 (Monday) - Page 2 Bar_left50%Chelsea vs Man City 8pm Kick off Sky Sports 1 (Monday) - Page 2 Bar_right [50%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Chelsea vs Man City 8pm Kick off Sky Sports 1 (Monday) - Page 2 Bar_left0%Chelsea vs Man City 8pm Kick off Sky Sports 1 (Monday) - Page 2 Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 8 ]
    Chelsea vs Man City 8pm Kick off Sky Sports 1 (Monday) - Page 2 Bar_left50%Chelsea vs Man City 8pm Kick off Sky Sports 1 (Monday) - Page 2 Bar_right [50%] 

Total Votes: 16
    Anonymous

Chelsea vs Man City 8pm Kick off Sky Sports 1 (Monday) - Page 2 Empty Re: Chelsea vs Man City 8pm Kick off Sky Sports 1 (Monday)

Post by Guest Fri Dec 09, 2011 9:23 am

David N'Gog wrote:Unfortunately for Manchester City, David Luiz is suspended.
    Isn't Alex banned from Chelsea as well?

Paulo Ferreira at CB, it looks like.
    Anonymous

Chelsea vs Man City 8pm Kick off Sky Sports 1 (Monday) - Page 2 Empty Re: Chelsea vs Man City 8pm Kick off Sky Sports 1 (Monday)

Post by Guest Fri Dec 09, 2011 9:24 am

Maybe Ivanovic to partner Terry at CB. Is Bosingwa available to go RB?
    Sean

Post by Sean Fri Dec 09, 2011 9:25 am

kyro7 wrote:Maybe Ivanovic to partner Terry at CB. Is Bosingwa available to go RB?

Yea, but apparently AVB has fallen out with him.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Dec 09, 2011 9:26 am

kyro7 wrote:Maybe Ivanovic to partner Terry at CB. Is Bosingwa available to go RB?
    I forgot about the fat Serb. Bosingwa is available, unfortunately for Chelsea.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Dec 09, 2011 9:26 am

Sean wrote:

So AVB has fallen out with Bosingwa and Alex?
    Mekuto
    Mekuto

Supports : Chelsea.

Post by Mekuto Fri Dec 09, 2011 9:27 am

kyro7 wrote:
    Mekuto wrote:

Newcastle and Wolves also come to mind. We've yet to concede after Andre's 'rant' at the players too.
    I did not watch the Wolves game but I feel the Newcastle game is a very very poor choice, I don't think your defending was good, you should have had a red card inside the first 10 minutes from poor defending and Newcastle had many many chances to score.

Despite that, we still kept the clean sheet. Our defence was much improved against Wolves from Liverpool, they hardly had a snipe on goal. As I said earlier, I think we'll win through a single goal.

kyro7 wrote:
    Sean wrote:

So AVB has fallen out with Bosingwa and Alex?

Alex yes, Bosingwa no.

Last edited by Mekuto on Fri Dec 09, 2011 9:27 am; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Dec 09, 2011 9:27 am

AVB falling out with quality players like Anelka & Alex, yet letting overweight troublemakers such as Terry and Lampard stay? Chelsea vs Man City 8pm Kick off Sky Sports 1 (Monday) - Page 2 58503
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Dec 09, 2011 9:28 am

Mekuto wrote:Despite that, we still kept the clean sheet.
    Down to luck, rather than good defending which for me holds no relevance in how well your defence is playing currently, which is what I'm trying to aim at here.
    VivaRonaldoLAD
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Supports : Giggsy 12-0 Gerrard

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD Fri Dec 09, 2011 9:28 am

Wolves and a poor Valencia at home.. I dont think anyone would expect them to cause Chelsea trouble Neutral
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Dec 09, 2011 9:29 am

Torres has got a pretty decent record against City hasn't he? I'd still start Drogba though, deserves it, personally I'd plsy:

Mata - Drogba - Sturridge

Meireles - Ramires

Romeu

Cole - Terry - Ivanovic - Bosingwa

Cech
    Mekuto
    Mekuto

Post by Mekuto Fri Dec 09, 2011 9:30 am

kyro7 wrote:
    Mekuto wrote:Despite that, we still kept the clean sheet.
    Down to luck, rather than good defending which for me holds no relevance in how well your defence is playing currently, which is what I'm trying to aim at here.

If our defence was as poor as you claimed, surely we'd have conceded at least once? Stop exaggerating. It's not like they were the only team to be denied by the woodwork.

VivaRonaldo wrote:Wolves and a poor Valencia at home.. I dont think anyone would expect them to cause Chelsea trouble Neutral

Despite several critics claiming that Chelsea would fail to qualify? Valencia are the best of the rest in La Liga, they are claimed to be the best counter attacking side in the world for a reason.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Dec 09, 2011 9:33 am

Mekuto wrote:
    kyro7 wrote:Down to luck, rather than good defending which for me holds no relevance in how well your defence is playing currently, which is what I'm trying to aim at here.

If our defence was as poor as you claimed, surely we'd have conceded at least once? Stop exaggerating. It's not like they were the only team to be denied by the woodwork.
    If the referee gave the red card, and Newcastle were more clinical with chances, you'd definitely have conceded, and neither go on how well you defended so stop using that as a reason for how well you defended, I watched the game and you did not defend well, not to mention City are a far superior side to Newcastle and have scored 48 goals in 14 games, please allow me to hold the belief that watching current Chelsea defensive displays I believe City have a very good chance of cutting you to pieces, if not then fair enough, it's just a prediction and a thought.
    moscowmadeit3
    moscowmadeit3

Supports : Emm-You-Eff-See

Post by moscowmadeit3 Fri Dec 09, 2011 9:35 am

Mekuto wrote:
    kyro7 wrote:Down to luck, rather than good defending which for me holds no relevance in how well your defence is playing currently, which is what I'm trying to aim at here.

VivaRonaldo wrote:Wolves and a poor Valencia at home.. I dont think anyone would expect them to cause Chelsea trouble Neutral

Despite several critics claiming that Chelsea would fail to qualify? Valencia are the best of the rest in La Liga, they are claimed to be the best counter attacking side in the world for a reason.

Wait, what, by whom?

Your defence against Newcastle wasn't great though. I'm hoping you win but with Silva against the sluggish Terry and the big Serb, I can't see it.
    Mekuto
    Mekuto

Post by Mekuto Fri Dec 09, 2011 9:36 am

kyro7 wrote:
    Mekuto wrote:

If the referee gave the red card, and Newcastle were more clinical with chances, you'd definitely have conceded, and neither go on how well you defended so stop using that as a reason for how well you defended, I watched the game and you did not defend well, not to mention City are a far superior side to Newcastle and have scored 48 goals in 14 games, please allow me to hold the belief that watching current Chelsea defensive displays I believe City have a very good chance of cutting you to pieces, if not then fair enough, it's just a prediction and a thought.

I respect your decision, but I can't help but feel that you'll be in for a surprise come Monday night. I can't see them cutting us to pieces, if they do so then I'll gladly take that back. As a Manchester United fan, would you be supporting Chelsea on this occasion?
    Sean

Post by Sean Fri Dec 09, 2011 9:38 am

We played alright like, dont know why this guys going overboard.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Dec 09, 2011 9:38 am

Mekuto wrote:
    kyro7 wrote:If the referee gave the red card, and Newcastle were more clinical with chances, you'd definitely have conceded, and neither go on how well you defended so stop using that as a reason for how well you defended, I watched the game and you did not defend well, not to mention City are a far superior side to Newcastle and have scored 48 goals in 14 games, please allow me to hold the belief that watching current Chelsea defensive displays I believe City have a very good chance of cutting you to pieces, if not then fair enough, it's just a prediction and a thought.

I respect your decision, but I can't help but feel that you'll be in for a surprise come Monday night. I can't see them cutting us to pieces, if they do so then I'll gladly take that back. As a Manchester United fan, would you be supporting Chelsea on this occasion?
    Most definitely, I want Chelsea to win but a draw would not be bad either, but with the way things are going for us currently we need to try and be Wolves which we'll probably make a meal of, and if we fail to beat Wolves I might just have to give up on this season and look forward to the next and hopefully some memorable games this season with late winners and such.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Dec 09, 2011 9:39 am

Bosingwa still might be injured. Will probably find out tomorrow.
    Mekuto
    Mekuto

Post by Mekuto Fri Dec 09, 2011 9:42 am

kyro7 wrote:
    Mekuto wrote:

Most definitely, I want Chelsea to win but a draw would not be bad either, but with the way things are going for us currently we need to try and be Wolves which we'll probably make a meal of, and if we fail to beat Wolves I might just have to give up on this season and look forward to the next and hopefully some memorable games this season with late winners and such.

I can't see you slipping up against Wolves, especially after you recent loss against Basel. I'm expecting huge changes at United come January, and by no means are they out of the title race. If we are to lose on Monday, then you can pretty much count Chelsea out of the 2011-12 Premier League winners' medal. I'm eagerly awaiting for the Mata v. Richards battle, if that is to take place.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Dec 09, 2011 9:45 am

I'm looking forward to the Drogba that played aganist Valencia v Kompany battle, hopefully Kompany does his leg in and gets the same injury as Vidic.
    Ham.
    Ham.

Post by Ham. Fri Dec 09, 2011 9:47 am

Draw would be the best result for us but can see it finishing 3 - 1 City.
    Mekuto
    Mekuto

Post by Mekuto Fri Dec 09, 2011 9:49 am

kyro7 wrote:I'm looking forward to the Drogba that played aganist Valencia v Kompany battle, hopefully Kompany does his leg in and gets the same injury as Vidic.

That's not very nice. Coffee

An on form Drogba would destroy him, as he would do with the majority of defenders in the world.

Ramires too. shifty
    Mekuto
    Mekuto

Post by Mekuto Fri Dec 09, 2011 9:50 am

Double post, removed.

Last edited by Mekuto on Sat Dec 10, 2011 3:20 am; edited 1 time in total
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Fri Dec 09, 2011 10:21 am

Begging for a Chelsea win.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Dec 09, 2011 1:57 pm

1-1
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Mon Dec 12, 2011 8:07 pm

Bump, come on Chelsea!
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Dec 12, 2011 8:08 pm

Chelsea don't stand a chance.
    Zzonked
    Zzonked

Post by Zzonked Mon Dec 12, 2011 8:10 pm

I'd take a draw.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Dec 12, 2011 8:13 pm

Balotelli - Dzeko

Nasri - Aguero - Silva

Toure

YES GET IN INIT
    Zzonked
    Zzonked

Post by Zzonked Mon Dec 12, 2011 8:23 pm

kyro7 wrote:
    Balotelli - Dzeko

Nasri - Aguero - Silva

Toure

YES GET IN INIT

Needs more Barry.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Dec 12, 2011 8:35 pm

Nothing needs more barry

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Sep 24, 2024 5:23 am