Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+9
Cadbury
Barton
The Zlatan
Kuled
Jack
SpiritOfShankly
Dr. Ján Ĩtor
Drake
ResurrectionRooney
13 posters

Liverpool & Suarez charged again

Anonymous

Liverpool & Suarez charged again - Page 2 Empty Re: Liverpool & Suarez charged again

Post by Guest Thu Dec 08, 2011 6:15 am

Pilkz wrote:
    kyro7 wrote:Because it was a penalty, then your players started crowding the linesman after it was given, how comes you didn't mention that?
    They didn't know and it woulnd't have been given.

Because we weren't being aggressive like the United players Jar Jar Binks veins were coming out of his weirdly shaped head.
    I can tell with the way you're explaining it you're just bitter as fuck, all you're doing is calling Ferdinand Jar Jar binks and insulting the shape of his head, your players done the same thing so shut the fuck up.
    Anonymous

Liverpool & Suarez charged again - Page 2 Empty Re: Liverpool & Suarez charged again

Post by Guest Thu Dec 08, 2011 6:16 am

Cam wrote:
    kyro7 wrote:Did you floor that Malaysian?

I'm in the process of it, people are telling me things first. shifty
    just bang him cleen.
    Danny
    Danny

Post by Danny Thu Dec 08, 2011 6:16 am

Pilkz wrote:
    kyro7 wrote:Because it was a penalty, then your players started crowding the linesman after it was given, how comes you didn't mention that?
    They didn't know and it woulnd't have been given.

Because we weren't being aggressive like the United players Jar Jar Binks veins were coming out of his weirdly shaped head.
    Few of yours went mad when the pen was given.

When it was rightly given as well. What are you moaning about anyway? Was a good point for you, and it won us the title. shifty
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Supports : United

Post by ResurrectionRooney Thu Dec 08, 2011 6:16 am

SpiritOfShankly wrote:Wouldn't mind about this if the FA stuck to it.

Balotelli not charged for kicking the dressing room door though

Rooney not charged for kicking a player several times whilst the player was on the ground, Utd players also hounding the ref against Newcastle.

Did Liverpool report Balotelli to the FA? Or to the police? If not then you can't be surprised he wasn't charged.

Rooney was punished for that by the referee, Newcastle got a free kick.
    Drake
    Drake

Post by Drake Thu Dec 08, 2011 6:17 am

Danny wrote:
    Pilkz wrote:They didn't know and it woulnd't have been given.

Few of yours went mad when the pen was given.

When it was rightly given as well. What are you moaning about anyway? Was a good point for you, and it won us the title. shifty
    Neutral
    SpiritOfShankly
    SpiritOfShankly

Supports : Liverpool

Post by SpiritOfShankly Thu Dec 08, 2011 6:17 am

kyro7 wrote:
    SpiritOfShankly wrote:Rooney not charged for kicking a player several times whilst the player was on the ground
    Liverpool & Suarez charged again - Page 2 70955

He kicked the ball once, then the ball was kicked away as he tried to kick it again, so he kicked a player once.. not several times you cunt.

Several times with intent.
    Danny
    Danny

Post by Danny Thu Dec 08, 2011 6:18 am

Pilkz wrote:
    Danny wrote:Few of yours went mad when the pen was given.

Neutral
    You're moaning about a penalty being rightly given, and at our players for surrounding the ref, when your players did the exact same..
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Dec 08, 2011 6:18 am

SpiritOfShankly wrote:
    kyro7 wrote:Liverpool & Suarez charged again - Page 2 70955

He kicked the ball once, then the ball was kicked away as he tried to kick it again, so he kicked a player once.. not several times you cunt.

Several times with intent.
    Several is more than two, and he made 2 swings, one which was for the ball, the other I'm not so sure.. if he did intend it I'm not defending that, stupid and cuntish thing to do, but don't make it out to be worse than it was.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Dec 08, 2011 6:19 am

Danny wrote:
    Pilkz wrote: Neutral
    You're moaning about a penalty being rightly given, and at our players for surrounding the ref, when your players did the exact same..
    It's okay when shite sides do it.
    moscowmadeit3
    moscowmadeit3

Supports : Emm-You-Eff-See

Post by moscowmadeit3 Thu Dec 08, 2011 6:21 am

FA are inconsistent. We've had it against us on stupid decisions where they banned Ferguson for saying certain things where managers of lower sides say the same thing and nothing happens.

Remember Mad Masch elbow that Leeds player and the FA done nothing. Yet when Rio done it they banned him?

Drake
    Drake

Post by Drake Thu Dec 08, 2011 6:26 am

Liverpool & Suarez charged again - Page 2 Blackburn+Rovers+v+Manchester+United+Premier+BMDCxoSGS-Rl
    Hernandez's face says it all.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Dec 08, 2011 6:26 am

Pilkz wrote:Liverpool & Suarez charged again - Page 2 Blackburn+Rovers+v+Manchester+United+Premier+BMDCxoSGS-Rl
    Says what? Neutral
    Barton

Formerly known as : JMB_94

Post by Barton Thu Dec 08, 2011 6:27 am

Scott wrote:
    JMB_94 wrote:Christ Almighty, Scott. Just take the FA charge on the chin and get on with your life. Not as if he didn't deserve it.

Take it on the chin? They didn't charge me, you imbecile.

I'm just wondering why the FA seem to have double standards.

Fair enough, i thought you were just jumping at Suarez's defence again.
    Drake
    Drake

Post by Drake Thu Dec 08, 2011 6:28 am

kyro7 wrote:
    Pilkz wrote:Liverpool & Suarez charged again - Page 2 Blackburn+Rovers+v+Manchester+United+Premier+BMDCxoSGS-Rl
    Says what? Neutral
    I'm a diving cunt Neutral
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Dec 08, 2011 6:29 am

Pilkz wrote:I'm a diving cunt Neutral
    Yes, pointing to his leg and looking angry says he is a diving cunt, you know what Pilkz I didn't have you down as an absolute spastic, but you're proving me wrong here.

Liverpool & Suarez charged again - Page 2 10722763
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Dec 08, 2011 6:30 am

kyro7 wrote:
    Says what? Neutral

Are you my mummy?
    Drake
    Drake

Post by Drake Thu Dec 08, 2011 6:32 am

kyro7 wrote:
    Pilkz wrote:I'm a diving cunt Neutral
    Yes, pointing to his leg and looking angry says he is a diving cunt, you know what Pilkz I didn't have you down as an absolute spastic, but you're proving me wrong here.

Liverpool & Suarez charged again - Page 2 10722763
    Haha Kyro i'm joking man calm down Laughing As much as i hate united it was a clear pen.
    Drake
    Drake

Post by Drake Thu Dec 08, 2011 6:33 am

Another one bites the bait....
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Dec 08, 2011 6:34 am

Pilkz wrote:Haha Kyro i'm joking man calm down Laughing As much as i hate united it was a clear pen.
    Okay well you got me. -_- As I said, don't usually have you down for saying things like that so I guess I was proven right. shifty
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Thu Dec 08, 2011 6:34 am

Liverpool & Suarez charged again - Page 2 Liverpoolfulhama37y9
    Uncle John from Jamaica
    Uncle John from Jamaica

Post by Uncle John from Jamaica Thu Dec 08, 2011 6:38 am

Not sure about the charge for Livepool overall, that surrounding the ref business seems to happen weekly and no action gets taken.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Dec 08, 2011 6:43 am

Uncle John from Jamaica wrote:Not sure about the charge for Livepool overall, that surrounding the ref business seems to happen weekly and no action gets taken.
    Agreed.
    Jorlung
    Jorlung

Supports : TFC

Post by Jorlung Thu Dec 08, 2011 7:30 am

Suarez obviously deserved to get charged, but to be honest don't think Liverpool should have been charged for the crowding the ref incident. Happens almost every game (not in the same extent) but still...
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Dec 08, 2011 8:51 am

Dalglish getting his benefits again.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Dec 08, 2011 8:58 am

ResurrectionRooney wrote:Liverpool Football Club have been charged by The FA with failing to ensure its players conducted themselves in an orderly fashion, following the dismissal of Jay Spearing.

The charge is in relation to Liverpool’s Premier League fixture at Fulham on 5 December 2011. The club has until 4pm on Monday 12 December to respond to the charge.

Luis Suarez has also been charged following an incident in the same game. The Liverpool player is charged with improper conduct, in relation to an alleged gesture made towards the Fulham fans at the end of the fixture.

The player has until 4pm on Monday 12 December to respond to the charge
    Send them on a Holiday to Basel.
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Thu Dec 08, 2011 10:06 am

Alan wrote:
    ResurrectionRooney wrote:Liverpool Football Club have been charged by The FA with failing to ensure its players conducted themselves in an orderly fashion, following the dismissal of Jay Spearing.

The charge is in relation to Liverpool’s Premier League fixture at Fulham on 5 December 2011. The club has until 4pm on Monday 12 December to respond to the charge.

Luis Suarez has also been charged following an incident in the same game. The Liverpool player is charged with improper conduct, in relation to an alleged gesture made towards the Fulham fans at the end of the fixture.

The player has until 4pm on Monday 12 December to respond to the charge
    Send them on a Holiday to Basel.
    You really were desperate to find a Basel joke weren't you? Couldn't think of a good one, fuck it, post anyway.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Dec 08, 2011 10:09 am

Uncle John from Jamaica wrote:Not sure about the charge for Livepool overall, that surrounding the ref business seems to happen weekly and no action gets taken.

Yeah, I found it quite odd.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Sep 22, 2024 11:23 pm