Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+10
El Jefe
Ben 10
Jeff
Keanoo
Van Wolfswinkel
Uncle John from Jamaica
Clark
TRS-T_AVFC
Andy
VivaRonaldoLAD
14 posters

Where do you get your football shirts from on the internet?

Keanoo
    Keanoo

Supports : Manchester United

Where do you get your football shirts from on the internet? - Page 2 Empty Re: Where do you get your football shirts from on the internet?

Post by Keanoo Mon Nov 28, 2011 10:19 am

What is it? Not clicking on it on my phone. Laughing
    Andy

Supports : Manchester United

Where do you get your football shirts from on the internet? - Page 2 Empty Re: Where do you get your football shirts from on the internet?

Post by Andy Mon Nov 28, 2011 10:20 am

Keanoo wrote:What is it? Not clicking on it on my phone. Laughing

BBC score of Kilmarnock and Rangers.
    El Jefe
    El Jefe

Formerly known as : Jay
    Supports : Pixie Lott's Legs

Post by El Jefe Mon Nov 28, 2011 10:24 am

What shirt are you looking for?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Nov 28, 2011 10:27 am

Jay wrote:What shirt are you looking for?

None in particular tbh, was just thinking of getting some new one's for 5's.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Nov 28, 2011 10:28 am

Jelavic9|RFC wrote:
    The Maestro wrote:I get mine all from here

http://www.soccerjerseys.com

All you have to do is hover over the url. Laughing TOO EASY!!!

4 points. Wink
    Except the link you saw whilst hovering over was "http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/15809413.stm", quite obviously the score to Rangers last game.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Nov 28, 2011 10:29 am

polska. wrote:
    Jelavic9|RFC wrote:

All you have to do is hover over the url. Laughing TOO EASY!!!

4 points. Wink
    Except the link you saw whilst hovering over was "http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/15809413.stm", quite obviously the score to Rangers last game.

Well I knew it wasn't a link for football shirts.
    El Jefe
    El Jefe

Formerly known as : Jay
    Supports : Pixie Lott's Legs

Post by El Jefe Mon Nov 28, 2011 10:31 am

www.prodirectsoccer.com have loads of football stuff, it's pretty much the place to go for gear, never bought a shirt from there so I'm not sure what their choice is like but you could have a look.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Nov 28, 2011 10:34 am

Jay wrote:www.prodirectsoccer.com have loads of football stuff, it's pretty much the place to go for gear, never bought a shirt from there so I'm not sure what their choice is like but you could have a look.

Prices are fucking horrendous Laughing
    fluffy_kittens
    fluffy_kittens

Post by fluffy_kittens Mon Nov 28, 2011 12:46 pm

nfl-jerseys.com
    Weather130
    Weather130

Post by Weather130 Mon Nov 28, 2011 3:11 pm

While they usually not cheap the best place to buy shirts is at the club website.
    ResurrectionSavage
    ResurrectionSavage

Post by ResurrectionSavage Tue Nov 29, 2011 12:34 am

SubsideSportsDotCom

They're not cheap though. Authentic, up-to-date football kits are never cheap.
    LFC_Grunners
    LFC_Grunners

Supports : Liverpool

Post by LFC_Grunners Tue Nov 29, 2011 12:56 am

Jelavic9|RFC wrote:
    Ben 10 wrote:There's loads in Sports Direct

Where you'll pay like £50 quid to get name, number + badges.

Somebody PM'd me a website where you can get it all for £20 quid.

Was probably http://soccertriads.com/ I've never bought anything from there so can't tell you how good it is, but they sell shirts for £15 Run
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Nov 29, 2011 1:04 am

That site can't be real.. The prices seem too good.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Nov 29, 2011 3:44 am

Cam wrote:That site can't be real.. The prices seem too good.

This. Suspect
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Nov 29, 2011 3:59 am

Quick research, and they are fake.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Nov 29, 2011 4:39 am

Mate gave me a website ... for any shirt, name, number + badges ....

£8. Bought through paypal and they give refunds although my mate showed me shirts he got and they're genuine. Smile
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Nov 29, 2011 4:46 am

Jelavic9|RFC wrote:Mate gave me a website ... for any shirt, name, number + badges ....

£8. Bought through paypal and they give refunds although my mate showed me shirts he got and they're genuine. Smile

Share the link then. shifty
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Nov 29, 2011 9:12 am

www.classicfootballshirts.co.uk

Best site I've been too. Its got loads of kits and some are cheap and some are expensive, but you can get some good deals and they are real.
    Uncle John from Jamaica
    Uncle John from Jamaica

Post by Uncle John from Jamaica Tue Nov 29, 2011 9:17 am

http://soccertriads.com/Clearance/Newton-Heath-Jersey/prod_279.html

The fuck is that?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Nov 29, 2011 9:18 am

Uncle John from Jamaica wrote:http://soccertriads.com/Clearance/Newton-Heath-Jersey/prod_279.html

The fuck is that?

Old kit.

Where do you get your football shirts from on the internet? - Page 2 Article-1361827-0D6C434F000005DC-703_964x550
    VivaRonaldoLAD
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Supports : Giggsy 12-0 Gerrard

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD Tue Nov 29, 2011 9:40 am

Fuck me I want that.

Where do you get your football shirts from on the internet? - Page 2 Newtonheathfrontsm
    Uncle John from Jamaica
    Uncle John from Jamaica

Post by Uncle John from Jamaica Tue Nov 29, 2011 9:42 am

Jelavic9|RFC wrote:
    Uncle John from Jamaica wrote:http://soccertriads.com/Clearance/Newton-Heath-Jersey/prod_279.html

The fuck is that?

Old kit.

Where do you get your football shirts from on the internet? - Page 2 Article-1361827-0D6C434F000005DC-703_964x550

Yeah I know that, I was more wondering if they'd ever actually produced that modern re-make for training or whatever or if it was just a massive fake?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Sep 24, 2024 2:24 am