Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+14
moscowmadeit3
Kuled
Samuel-x
Ben 10
Uncle John from Jamaica
samiz
Jeff
SBSP
Start.
Sean
Marvin
Phadunkin Donuts
Andy
Mason
18 posters

Bayern Leverkusen vs Chelsea - ITV1

ShakerMatty
    ShakerMatty

Formerly known as : Burytillidie
    Supports : Bury and Salford RLFC

Bayern Leverkusen vs Chelsea - ITV1 - Page 4 Empty Re: Bayern Leverkusen vs Chelsea - ITV1

Post by ShakerMatty Thu Nov 24, 2011 10:58 am

How do you forget about your own teams game? Confused

Anyway rofl hate Chelsea so hopefully they go back to being a shit club.

Last edited by Burytilidie on Thu Nov 24, 2011 11:00 am; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Bayern Leverkusen vs Chelsea - ITV1 - Page 4 Empty Re: Bayern Leverkusen vs Chelsea - ITV1

Post by Guest Thu Nov 24, 2011 10:59 am

Lol how can you not remember your own team is playing. Don't think I've ever missed a Spurs game.
    luke.
    luke.

Post by luke. Thu Nov 24, 2011 11:07 am

Was focusing on assignment work and didn't realize the time, until my mum came in and turned the TV on to watch the news.

I never thought I'd do it, but It happened. So don't get on your high horse.
    Grenade
    Grenade

Formerly known as : grenade187

Post by Grenade Thu Nov 24, 2011 11:09 pm

luke. wrote:Was focusing on assignment work and didn't realize the time, until my mum came in and turned the TV on to watch the news.

I never thought I'd do it, but It happened. So don't get on your high horse.
    DIS GUY IS MAD OR SUTIN !

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Sep 22, 2024 6:46 am