Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+14
moscowmadeit3
Kuled
Samuel-x
Ben 10
Uncle John from Jamaica
samiz
Jeff
SBSP
Start.
Sean
Marvin
Phadunkin Donuts
Andy
Mason
18 posters

Bayern Leverkusen vs Chelsea - ITV1

Uncle John from Jamaica
    Uncle John from Jamaica

Bayern Leverkusen vs Chelsea - ITV1 - Page 3 Empty Re: Bayern Leverkusen vs Chelsea - ITV1

Post by Uncle John from Jamaica Thu Nov 24, 2011 8:35 am

Great header that. Althought it looked like Cech didn't have his hand at full stretch, like he thought it might have been going over. :s
    Ben 10
    Ben 10

Supports : Preston North End F.C.

Bayern Leverkusen vs Chelsea - ITV1 - Page 3 Empty Re: Bayern Leverkusen vs Chelsea - ITV1

Post by Ben 10 Thu Nov 24, 2011 8:36 am

All down to Matchday 6 like City and United. I think City will lose to Bayern to go into the Europa, United will only JUST beat Basel to go through but Chelsea will draw with Valencia.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Nov 24, 2011 8:36 am

If fucking Malouda had scored.

Jeff
    Jeff

Formerly known as : Jeffharper2011
    Supports : Liverpool

Post by Jeff Thu Nov 24, 2011 8:40 am

Cant believe Chelsea lost this game how are they doing in there group?
    Andy

Supports : Manchester United

Post by Andy Thu Nov 24, 2011 8:40 am

Why are Leverkusen acting as if they've won the CL?
    Samuel-x
    Samuel-x

Supports : Chelsea Football Club

Post by Samuel-x Thu Nov 24, 2011 8:40 am

Point wrote:Gotta beat Valencia now don't they?? Laughing

No.

---

These laughing comments are delusion to say the least, those who watch the game would have seen Chelsea's clear penalty denied along with Bayer's last man taking down Drogba.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Nov 24, 2011 8:40 am

Lmao, The Leverkusen fans were chanting "you only sing when your winning" in English. Laughing
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Thu Nov 24, 2011 8:43 am

Samuel-x wrote:
    Point wrote:Gotta beat Valencia now don't they?? Laughing

No.

---

These laughing comments are delusion to say the least, those who watch the game would have seen Chelsea's clear penalty denied along with Bayer's last man taking down Drogba.
    If Chelsea don't qualify then AVB should retire, don't you think?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Nov 24, 2011 8:44 am

haha some ridiculous defending. im big fan of ivanovic but that first goal not good defending and well cech completely fault for second goal he should of ask someone to stand at post. i only watch the second half but i must say i agree with robbie mustard, i think that the problem of the defence of chelsea is not high line, in fact this high line stuff created by these scottish commentators is a myth but the all the goals chelsea concede are errors by players and not systematic of the team. chelsea defensive line sit around same depth up the pitch as when they were play with ancelotti

i think these old british pundits concentrate to much on defensive reasoning and say, high line is all about closing the distance between midfield and defence to stop the strikers of the other team picking up the ball in large space and forget that high line also allow the team to keep the ball closer in safe area and to build attack

now back to skyrim
    Samuel-x
    Samuel-x

Supports : Chelsea Football Club

Post by Samuel-x Thu Nov 24, 2011 8:44 am

Kuled wrote:
    Samuel-x wrote:

No.

---

If Chelsea don't qualify then AVB should retire, don't you think?

No, he'll be fired first at this rate.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Nov 24, 2011 8:45 am

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Nov 24, 2011 8:45 am

oops i mean robbie mustoe
    Andy

Post by Andy Thu Nov 24, 2011 8:46 am

Scott wrote:rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

I agree.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Nov 24, 2011 8:47 am

Heard Terry was on his arse again Laughing
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Thu Nov 24, 2011 8:48 am

And I thought we were shit Laughing
    Sean

Post by Sean Thu Nov 24, 2011 8:48 am

Scott wrote:rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

This.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Nov 24, 2011 8:48 am

Luke must be so angry. What's that now? 4 losses in your last 5 games? rofl
    moscowmadeit3
    moscowmadeit3

Supports : Emm-You-Eff-See

Post by moscowmadeit3 Thu Nov 24, 2011 8:49 am

And I thought we were bad Neutral
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Thu Nov 24, 2011 8:50 am

Goldado with a hat-trick, have fun stopping him.
    moscowmadeit3
    moscowmadeit3

Supports : Emm-You-Eff-See

Post by moscowmadeit3 Thu Nov 24, 2011 8:51 am

Their last game is Valencia at home. Where if they lose they are out. However a draw of 0-0,1-1 or 2-2 will put them through but anything higher and they go out on head2head.

Grenade
    Grenade

Formerly known as : grenade187

Post by Grenade Thu Nov 24, 2011 8:51 am

Arsenal are no longer the laughing stock of the premier league cheers

feelsgoodman Bayern Leverkusen vs Chelsea - ITV1 - Page 3 601554
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Nov 24, 2011 8:53 am

grenade187 wrote:Arsenal are no longer the laughing stock of the premier league cheers

feelsgoodman Bayern Leverkusen vs Chelsea - ITV1 - Page 3 601554
    I was just thinking this. Smile
    Carlos Jenkinson
    Carlos Jenkinson

Post by Carlos Jenkinson Thu Nov 24, 2011 8:57 am

Samuel-x wrote:

Maybe you should have taken your other chances instead of making an excuse every year about how you get cheated out of the CL
    luke.
    luke.

Post by luke. Thu Nov 24, 2011 9:04 am

I completely forgot about football tonight.

Oops.

Sounds like I didn't miss much anyway.
    Grenade
    Grenade

Formerly known as : grenade187

Post by Grenade Thu Nov 24, 2011 9:10 am

Oops Terry fucked up again Bayern Leverkusen vs Chelsea - ITV1 - Page 3 848922
    Andy

Post by Andy Thu Nov 24, 2011 9:11 am

luke. wrote:I completely forgot about football tonight.

Oops.

Loyal supporter not worthy
    luke.
    luke.

Post by luke. Thu Nov 24, 2011 10:12 am

I Andy I wrote:
    luke. wrote:I completely forgot about football tonight.

Oops.

Are you seriously mocking me?

I practically fight to the death for Chelsea on here, not saying if you don't you're a bad supporter, but my loyalty shouldn't be under any question.

I'm starting to care less about football as a whole anyway, only ever really watch Chelsea matches.
    Sean

Post by Sean Thu Nov 24, 2011 10:19 am

luke. wrote:
    I Andy I wrote:

I practically fight to the death for Chelsea on here, not saying if you don't you're a bad supporter, but my loyalty shouldn't be under any question.

I'm starting to care less about football as a whole anyway, only ever really watch Chelsea matches.

I dont get that mang.
    Andy

Post by Andy Thu Nov 24, 2011 10:20 am

luke. wrote:
    I Andy I wrote:

You missed a game though. Dry Smile
    Uncle John from Jamaica
    Uncle John from Jamaica

Post by Uncle John from Jamaica Thu Nov 24, 2011 10:20 am

Are you being serious when you said you forgot about it?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Sep 22, 2024 7:19 am