Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
North_Sea_Tiger
chiboygeorge
6 posters

Coutinho or Gareth Bale - Man of the Match in Inter v Spurs

chiboygeorge
    chiboygeorge

Coutinho or Gareth Bale - Man of the Match in Inter v Spurs Empty Coutinho or Gareth Bale - Man of the Match in Inter v Spurs

Post by chiboygeorge Fri Oct 22, 2010 4:16 pm

Gareth Bale seemed to have overshadowed a world class performance by Philippe Coutinho, I think many people here will say Bale because he scored three goals, but he really do better than Coutinho..discuss?

Bale or Coutinho ?
    chiboygeorge
    chiboygeorge

Coutinho or Gareth Bale - Man of the Match in Inter v Spurs Empty Re: Coutinho or Gareth Bale - Man of the Match in Inter v Spurs

Post by chiboygeorge Fri Oct 22, 2010 4:17 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3VFqQTUSX44
    North_Sea_Tiger
    North_Sea_Tiger

Supports : The Famous Glasgow Rangers

Coutinho or Gareth Bale - Man of the Match in Inter v Spurs Empty Re: Coutinho or Gareth Bale - Man of the Match in Inter v Spurs

Post by North_Sea_Tiger Fri Oct 22, 2010 8:42 pm

I must be missing something. I just watched that whole videos and he didnt do THAT much. Was just a few simple passes. Hardly a MOM contender
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Oct 22, 2010 8:45 pm

Bale. Before you say... I aint being biased cos hes Welsh and not English. Coutinho does look alot like Pato though. Laughing
    Childish Logic
    Childish Logic

Formerly known as : NZG
    Supports : Lucas

Post by Childish Logic Fri Oct 22, 2010 9:13 pm

He did alright. Made some good passes. Good decision by rafa to play him but Inters MOTM was Eto for me.

Coutinho will be good but he's no Bale at the moment.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Oct 22, 2010 9:25 pm

First half Coutinho won it, second half it was all Bale pretty much. Overall Bale would have got my vote simply because of his goals and the way he took his goals.

Coutinho and Pato are brothers from different dads shifty
    Lux
    Lux

Supports : Watford FC

Post by Lux Fri Oct 22, 2010 9:49 pm

Bale was beating his man all the time in the first half too......

Coutinho was good but Bale was better, even if Bale didn't score goals.
    Mal
    Mal

Post by Mal Fri Oct 22, 2010 10:19 pm

Luxz0rz wrote:Bale was beating his man all the time in the first half too......

Coutinho was good but Bale was better, even if Bale didn't score goals.

Luxz0rz Heart's Bale.

Neutral
    Lux
    Lux

Supports : Watford FC

Post by Lux Fri Oct 22, 2010 10:22 pm

Bergkamp wrote:Luxz0rz Heart's Bale.

Neutral

I only Heart the best

neuneu
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Oct 23, 2010 12:22 am

Bale.
    Grenade
    Grenade

Formerly known as : grenade187

Post by Grenade Sat Oct 23, 2010 12:46 am

Eto'o = Inters MOTD.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Sep 22, 2024 12:28 pm