Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+20
David N'Gog
Jaetinh
ResurrectionRooney
Kelloggg8
SBSP
Bye_Ya
Pippo
Jack
Kuled
Walcott
Coatsy
Cadbury
Jayx1012
Jord
Drake
ShakerMatty
Sean
El Jefe
Marvin
Dedge
24 posters

15'000 Dogs Killed for Dog Meat Festival in China

Jack
    Jack

15'000 Dogs Killed for Dog Meat Festival in China - Page 3 Empty Re: 15'000 Dogs Killed for Dog Meat Festival in China

Post by Jack Thu Sep 15, 2011 9:09 am

Shit's serious dude.
    Cadbury
    Cadbury

Supports : Not Kenny.

15'000 Dogs Killed for Dog Meat Festival in China - Page 3 Empty Re: 15'000 Dogs Killed for Dog Meat Festival in China

Post by Cadbury Thu Sep 15, 2011 9:10 am

Dan wrote:
    Cadbury wrote:

http://www.the-playmaker.com/t8312-absolutely-sick-video

You're just a twat.

Yes. My original post was an impression of you. How does that feel?

I know.. Neutral

I'll give you a few minutes to recover from your beasting.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Sep 15, 2011 9:11 am

Cadbury wrote:
    Dan wrote:

I know.. Neutral

the 'mauro fake beasting' is less effective when you speak english good no?
    Cadbury
    Cadbury

Post by Cadbury Thu Sep 15, 2011 9:12 am

Dan wrote:
    Cadbury wrote:

the 'mauro fake beasting' is less effective when you speak english good no?

*insert Family Guy Italian thing*
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Sep 15, 2011 9:14 am

Mi Scusi.
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Thu Sep 15, 2011 9:20 am

Dan dan vaffanculo Neu tunes
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Sep 15, 2011 11:07 am

You guys know this probably happens every year? Neutral

Fucking sick. This is one aspect of Chinese culture I really hate. I don't agree with eating dogs, but I realize that in many societies throughout history, dogs were the only meat sources they had available, but that however, is not and never was the case in China.

The way they torture the dogs is just sick and cruel. Dogs were bred to be human companions, not mass murdered and tortured for food. I'd hate to know what these dogs are feeling during these events, probably miserable, more miserable than what any other animal would feel in similar conditions.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Sep 15, 2011 11:34 am

polska. wrote:You guys know this probably happens every year? Neutral

Fucking sick. This is one aspect of Chinese culture I really hate. I don't agree with eating dogs, but I realize that in many societies throughout history, dogs were the only meat sources they had available, but that however, is not and never was the case in China.

The way they torture the dogs is just sick and cruel. Dogs were bred to be human companions, not mass murdered and tortured for food. I'd hate to know what these dogs are feeling during these events, probably miserable, more miserable than what any other animal would feel in similar conditions.

How did you come up with that? Neutral
    Bye_Ya
    Bye_Ya

Post by Bye_Ya Thu Sep 15, 2011 12:26 pm

Video was removed, I guess for the better of me. After reading the comments it seems like it would have been the same as when I made the dumb decision to see that American journalist get his head cut off by Middle East extremists. That shit messed me up, and my friends who watched it too. We were all like, "Why the hell did we just watch that?". Seriously, awkward silence. Anyway, sorry to go OT, just reminded me of that though.
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Thu Sep 15, 2011 1:03 pm

What makes mass killing dogs worse than cows or pigs or chickens? Just a question.
    Kelloggg8

Formerly known as : QwertyKirby
    Supports : CF América, Toronto FC

Post by Kelloggg8 Thu Sep 15, 2011 1:10 pm

Personally, it's not the dogs being eating for me really...it's the way they are killed.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Sep 15, 2011 1:18 pm

SBSP wrote:What makes mass killing dogs worse than cows or pigs or chickens? Just a question.

The manner in which they are killed.
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Supports : United

Post by ResurrectionRooney Thu Sep 15, 2011 1:19 pm

Nothing wrong with eating dogs, keeping animals in cruel conditions or killing them inefficiently should be avoided as much as possible though. Unless you're a vegetarian I reckon it's pretty fucking hypocritical to say you 'disagree with eating dogs', no surprises to see who said it then.
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Thu Sep 15, 2011 1:21 pm

I didn't see the video, so fair enough.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Sep 15, 2011 1:29 pm

ahlycotc wrote:
    polska. wrote:You guys know this probably happens every year? Neutral

Because Dogs aren't wild animals. They've been specially bred and evolved over thousands of years to be mans best friend. They don't think like wild animals do.

Put a wolf in there and they think they are being attacked by a predator.

Put a dog, and they are probably being traumatized by these humans, whom are encoded in their genes to be reliant and friendly on.
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Thu Sep 15, 2011 1:30 pm

Polska trying to be some sort of animal behavior expert. Laughing
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Sep 15, 2011 1:30 pm

polska. wrote:
    ahlycotc wrote:

Because Dogs aren't wild animals. They've been specially bred and evolved over thousands of years to be mans best friend. They don't think like wild animals do.

Put a dog, and they are probably being traumatized by these humans, whom are encoded in their genes to be reliant and friendly on.

You could make that argument for any domesticated animal though.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Sep 15, 2011 1:40 pm

SBSP wrote:Polska trying to be some sort of animal behavior expert. Laughing
    I am not, I am just using basic logic when it comes to Evolution.

ahlycotc wrote:
    polska. wrote:Because Dogs aren't wild animals. They've been specially bred and evolved over thousands of years to be mans best friend. They don't think like wild animals do.

You could make that argument for any domesticated animal though.

Not really.

Domesticated animals are evolved to rely on humans for food, shelter and protection.

Dogs have evolved to take Humans are their pack leaders.

All domestic animals are highly social animals though, so I would imagine it would be a highly stressful environment for any domestic animal in such an environment. Just more so with Dogs because how much we really mean to them.
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Thu Sep 15, 2011 1:42 pm

I wouldn't go as far as saying dogs have it in their genes. It's more that they've been raised like that, so it's more down to their experiences.

If a dog is raised for food, it really is not going to be much different than a cow.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Sep 15, 2011 1:47 pm

SBSP wrote:I wouldn't go as far as saying dogs have it in their genes. It's more that they've been raised like that, so it's more down to their experiences.

If a dog is raised for food, it really is not going to be much different than a cow.
    Of course a dog has it in their genes! If they didn't, they would be wolves. Even stray dogs raised on the street are highly trusting of humans (more so than any wild animal anyway). Why do you think dogs from birth naturally follow humans? Or Female dogs with puppies trusting of Humans even around their puppies? Because humans have effectively replaced their own as pack leaders.

Of course you are right, if a dog is raised as meat and has had traumatic experiences with humans in the past then I wouldn't imagine them being so friendly, however, I have a doubt that most of these dogs are even raised as meat. Most are probably muts collected from the street... Dry Smile
    Jaetinh
    Jaetinh

Post by Jaetinh Thu Sep 15, 2011 8:43 pm

Video please.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Sep 15, 2011 10:09 pm

Video is not on youtube anymore.
    David N'Gog
    David N'Gog

Post by David N'Gog Thu Sep 15, 2011 10:14 pm

Neutral
    Mal
    Mal

Post by Mal Thu Sep 15, 2011 10:14 pm

It's been removed. Thank god.
    dena
    dena

Post by dena Thu Sep 15, 2011 10:18 pm

I aint gon' front I wanted to see it.

You know, to experience the empathy. shifty
    Grenade
    Grenade

Formerly known as : grenade187

Post by Grenade Thu Sep 15, 2011 10:41 pm

I know its not very nice to see but its a bit pathetic when you lot say "pathetic ice creams"etc Neutral

Though not with dogs, this shit happens alot in Western society still. You can find videos on google about animal torture in America. They are very graphic so be warned.
    Mal
    Mal

Post by Mal Thu Sep 15, 2011 10:42 pm

grenade187 wrote:I know its not very nice to see but its a bit pathetic when you lot say "pathetic ice creams"etc Neutral

Though not with dogs, this shit happens alot in Western society still. You can find videos on google about animal torture in America. They are very graphic so be warned.

Dogs are not put in factories and warehouses and tortured to death in big numbers in western society. Also in America the perpetrators would be put in prison. Neutral
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Sep 17, 2011 10:07 pm

Nothing wrong with people eating dog.

I wouldn't eat it, myself though.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Sep 17, 2011 10:26 pm

I am eating fucking burgers. facepalm

Why did you have to bump it at this time.
    Cadbury
    Cadbury

Post by Cadbury Sat Sep 17, 2011 10:31 pm

Jelavic9|RFC wrote:I am eating fucking burgers. 15'000 Dogs Killed for Dog Meat Festival in China - Page 3 58503

Why did you have to bump it at this time.

Congrats.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 6:23 am