Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+20
David N'Gog
Jaetinh
ResurrectionRooney
Kelloggg8
SBSP
Bye_Ya
Pippo
Jack
Kuled
Walcott
Coatsy
Cadbury
Jayx1012
Jord
Drake
ShakerMatty
Sean
El Jefe
Marvin
Dedge
24 posters

15'000 Dogs Killed for Dog Meat Festival in China

Anonymous

15'000 Dogs Killed for Dog Meat Festival in China - Page 2 Empty Re: 15'000 Dogs Killed for Dog Meat Festival in China

Post by Guest Thu Sep 15, 2011 8:32 am

James wrote:
    Dan wrote:

You'd be surprised.

Really? From what i've read and seen they are. And if they aren't there is a massive protest about it. Vale (sp?) People stopped eating that because of the way it was done. But they apparently started treating them right so more restaurants and some supermarkets started selling it again. (Saw this on The One Show) Basketball

A lot still goes on. It's hard to clamp down on all of it.

KFC still face mass-protest all over the world because of their cruel conditions they keep their suppliers keep their chickens in.
    Dedge
    Dedge

15'000 Dogs Killed for Dog Meat Festival in China - Page 2 Empty Re: 15'000 Dogs Killed for Dog Meat Festival in China

Post by Dedge Thu Sep 15, 2011 8:33 am

ice cream bastards. I love dogs Sad
    Jord
    Jord

Formerly known as : SUPAH BURNLEY!
    Supports : Liverpool FC

Post by Jord Thu Sep 15, 2011 8:33 am

Chris wrote:
    Jord wrote:Uhh what?
    Had too. That dog stabbed in the chest then licking its blood off the floor was too much tbh.

If anyone wants to watch it il put the link in the OP with a warning.
    Ohhhhh! I see, you deleted it from the OP. I thought you had it saved on your computer or something.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Sep 15, 2011 8:36 am

I know I'll regret it but I want to see it. Neutral
    Jord
    Jord

Post by Jord Thu Sep 15, 2011 8:38 am

kyro7 wrote:I know I'll regret it but I want to see it. Neutral
    You want to see several dogs licking their own pouring blood off the floor. Being strangled to death with a metal pole/ bending their heads all the way under their body while being beaten with a baseball bat and thrown into a huge tub a boiling hot water?

You sure Kyro, I have the link.

Last edited by Jord on Thu Sep 15, 2011 8:39 am; edited 1 time in total
    Coatsy

Post by Coatsy Thu Sep 15, 2011 8:38 am

Not going to watch that video Neutral

Inhumane treatment of animals is nothing new in China,their treatment of sharks in order to obtain their fins is nothing short of barbaric in my opinion.(Many nations have gone on to ban this practice but I believe it is still legal in China.)

As a westerner the idea of eating dogs is disgusting but it's been part of Chinese culture for generations.(It's seen as some sacred dish I think.)

I believe quite recently Chinese activists stopped a truck containing dogs sparking some sort of debate in China. I hope that public opinion of eating dogs in China will change one day as I personally see it as a disgusting practice but they may see some western traditions in a similar light.

I know the west isn't perfect when it comes to animal rights aswell as there was that case recently at that abbattoir in the UK.

Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Sep 15, 2011 8:39 am

Disgusting. I don't agree with eating dogs, but that's not the point. It's the cruel manner in which they kill the dogs.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Sep 15, 2011 8:39 am

Jord wrote:
    kyro7 wrote:I know I'll regret it but I want to see it. Neutral
    You want to see several dogs strangled to death with a metal pole, bending their heads all the way under their body while being beaten with a baseball bat and thrown into a huge tub a boiling hot water?

Yeah because I can't really believe it until I see it.
    Walcott
    Walcott

Supports : Arsenal & Lewis Hamilton.

Post by Walcott Thu Sep 15, 2011 8:40 am

Spoiler it if ur gonna post it. bounce
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Sep 15, 2011 8:42 am

Walcott wrote:Spoiler it if ur gonna post it. bounce
    Why? It's not a picture is it?
    ShakerMatty
    ShakerMatty

Formerly known as : Burytillidie
    Supports : Bury and Salford RLFC

Post by ShakerMatty Thu Sep 15, 2011 8:42 am

I have been China and i didn't see the cruelty to dogs luckily but some restaraunts what we went in you knew what was on the menu with the pictures...
    Jord
    Jord

Post by Jord Thu Sep 15, 2011 8:42 am

kyro7 wrote:
    Jord wrote:You want to see several dogs strangled to death with a metal pole, bending their heads all the way under their body while being beaten with a baseball bat and thrown into a huge tub a boiling hot water?

Yeah because I can't really believe it until I see it.

Why would I fucking lie about that?
    Spoiler:

There.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Sep 15, 2011 8:44 am

Jord wrote:
    kyro7 wrote:Yeah because I can't really believe it until I see it.

Spoiler:

There.
    No, I didn't mean like that, I just mean I have to see it to really feel and understand what happened.
    Cadbury
    Cadbury

Supports : Not Kenny.

Post by Cadbury Thu Sep 15, 2011 8:45 am

poor mitzeee!
    Jord
    Jord

Post by Jord Thu Sep 15, 2011 8:48 am

kyro7 wrote:
    Jord wrote:

Spoiler:

There.
    No, I didn't mean like that, I just mean I have to see it to really feel and understand what happened.
    It's horrible. I hate stuff like this that Sad Sad

Deleted from history.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Sep 15, 2011 8:48 am

Cadbury wrote:poor mitzeee!

Sick. You should be fucking ashamed of yourself.
    Walcott
    Walcott

Supports : Arsenal & Lewis Hamilton.

Post by Walcott Thu Sep 15, 2011 8:50 am

Not nice at all.

However as Dan bought up, chickens probably get the same treatment as such, and I have KFC a couple times a month.
    Jord
    Jord

Post by Jord Thu Sep 15, 2011 8:50 am

facepalm Come now
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Sep 15, 2011 8:50 am

Wow, that's absolutely unbelievable, when the dog got stabbed fucking hell. Neutral
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Sep 15, 2011 8:52 am

Walcott wrote:Not nice at all.

However as Dan bought up, chickens probably get the same treatment as such, and I have KFC a couple times a month.

Difference is, you do it here, you get locked up.
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Thu Sep 15, 2011 8:56 am

WHAT THE FUCK. No no no no I'm not watching this video. Shit..How can people do this?
    Jack
    Jack

Post by Jack Thu Sep 15, 2011 8:58 am

Stupid fucking greedy cunts.

Stick to noodles you fucking twats.
    Jord
    Jord

Post by Jord Thu Sep 15, 2011 8:59 am

To think the animals some of us right now are sharing the same roof with are being stabbed, strangled and cooked on the other side of the world.
    Cadbury
    Cadbury

Post by Cadbury Thu Sep 15, 2011 9:02 am

Dan wrote:

Neutral
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Sep 15, 2011 9:04 am

Cadbury wrote:
    Dan wrote:

Neutral

These dogs have been treated horrendously, been brutally beaten and murdered. And all you can do is make a joke. I hope you die.
    Cadbury
    Cadbury

Post by Cadbury Thu Sep 15, 2011 9:06 am

Dan wrote:
    Cadbury wrote:

Neutral

These dogs have been treated horrendously, been brutally beaten and murdered. And all you can do is make a joke. I hope you die.

http://www.the-playmaker.com/t8312-absolutely-sick-video

You're just a twat.

Yes. My original post was an impression of you. How does that feel?
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Thu Sep 15, 2011 9:07 am

Dan's just a troll tbh.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Sep 15, 2011 9:08 am

Cadbury wrote:
    Dan wrote:

You're just a twat.

Oh shit. Coffee
    Pippo
    Pippo

Formerly known as : Pippo Inzaghi

Post by Pippo Thu Sep 15, 2011 9:08 am

Jord wrote:To think the animals some of us right now are sharing the same roof with are being stabbed, strangled and cooked on the other side of the world.

Happens in a lot of places, it's sick I agree, like in France, they eat Horse Pie, and I think they eat gerbil in some South American country too.

The way they are treated is sickening, reminds me of chickens, where they are kept clamped in a large barn with hardly any space to move, forcefully fed on grain and have a light shone on them for 21 hours constant. Humans ar the worst animals tbh.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Sep 15, 2011 9:08 am

Cadbury wrote:
    Dan wrote:

You're just a twat.

I know.. Neutral

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 5:39 am