Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+20
David N'Gog
Jaetinh
ResurrectionRooney
Kelloggg8
SBSP
Bye_Ya
Pippo
Jack
Kuled
Walcott
Coatsy
Cadbury
Jayx1012
Jord
Drake
ShakerMatty
Sean
El Jefe
Marvin
Dedge
24 posters

15'000 Dogs Killed for Dog Meat Festival in China

Anonymous

15'000 Dogs Killed for Dog Meat Festival in China Empty 15'000 Dogs Killed for Dog Meat Festival in China

Post by Guest Thu Sep 15, 2011 7:38 am

Don't watch this if you can't handle it.

Dogs are tortured to death by chinese cunts.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a6TCmv7gGqk&feature=player_embedded

Last edited by Chris on Thu Sep 15, 2011 8:32 am; edited 2 times in total
    Dedge
    Dedge

15'000 Dogs Killed for Dog Meat Festival in China Empty Re: 15'000 Dogs Killed for Dog Meat Festival in China

Post by Dedge Thu Sep 15, 2011 7:46 am

Get this fucking removed, this is sick and no-ones wants to hear/see this.
    Marvin
    Marvin

Supports : Hollyoaks

15'000 Dogs Killed for Dog Meat Festival in China Empty Re: 15'000 Dogs Killed for Dog Meat Festival in China

Post by Marvin Thu Sep 15, 2011 7:48 am

So unprofessional.
    El Jefe
    El Jefe

Formerly known as : Jay
    Supports : Pixie Lott's Legs

Post by El Jefe Thu Sep 15, 2011 7:49 am

Fucking twats.
    Sean

Post by Sean Thu Sep 15, 2011 7:49 am

Not alot of things get to me violence and cruelty wise but this did.
    ShakerMatty
    ShakerMatty

Formerly known as : Burytillidie
    Supports : Bury and Salford RLFC

Post by ShakerMatty Thu Sep 15, 2011 7:51 am

Sick bastards.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Sep 15, 2011 7:56 am

Dedge wrote:Get this fucking removed, this is sick and no-ones wants to hear/see this.
    You pushed play despite reading the title and reply this?

I know its sick but come on, it does what it says on the tin.
    Drake
    Drake

Post by Drake Thu Sep 15, 2011 7:56 am

Mad
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Sep 15, 2011 7:58 am

The thing that bothers me is not that they want to eat the dogs despite it seeming groce.. but how they treat them while they are alive. I hope every single one of these cunts dies a horrible death as soon as possible they are nasty fucking cunts.
    Jord
    Jord

Formerly known as : SUPAH BURNLEY!
    Supports : Liverpool FC

Post by Jord Thu Sep 15, 2011 8:05 am

Fucking disgusting chin'ks. I don't agree with them eating them, I suppose that's their 'culture' and there's nothing that can be done about that. But the way they treat this is just unnecessary. Choking them to death and beating them with a bat.. Keeping them locked up in tight cages, open cages and driven along a cold road at night? It's horrible..

Please don't post shit like this Chris. There's no need. People don't really want to see this.

Last edited by Jord on Thu Sep 15, 2011 8:08 am; edited 1 time in total
    El Jefe
    El Jefe

Formerly known as : Jay
    Supports : Pixie Lott's Legs

Post by El Jefe Thu Sep 15, 2011 8:06 am

Chris, do you spend your free time looking for crazy videos on Youtube? First black babies fighting now this Laughing
    Jayx1012

Post by Jayx1012 Thu Sep 15, 2011 8:07 am

Eugh, but... Think about it lads? What's the difference between a deer or a cow or a dog or a frog?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Sep 15, 2011 8:08 am

Jord wrote:Fucking disgusting ice creams.

Please don't post shit like this Chris. There's no need. People don't really want to see this.
    Fuck off.

You just want to hide things like this away and pretend it doesn't happen? It needs to be discussed and acknowledged before anything will ever get done about it. If people won't even talk about it on a forum how much chance is there of animal rights people getting people to stop it in the real world?

Last edited by Chris on Thu Sep 15, 2011 8:10 am; edited 1 time in total
    Jord
    Jord

Post by Jord Thu Sep 15, 2011 8:10 am

Jayx1012 wrote:Eugh, but... Think about it lads? What's the difference between a deer or a cow or a dog or a frog?
    Nothing I suppose. The obvious thing though that we've lived with dogs for generations. Millions and millions of years we've been aside dogs and their considered our 'best friends'. Arguably everyone in the world would consider a dog the best house pet. There's a reason we don't eat cats or horses either.
    Jord
    Jord

Post by Jord Thu Sep 15, 2011 8:11 am

Chris wrote:
    Jord wrote:Fucking disgusting ice creams.

Fuck off.

You just want to hide things like this away and pretend it doesn't happen? It needs to be discussed and acknowledged before anything will ever get done about it. If people won't even talk about it on a forum how much chance has is there of animal rights people getting people to stop it in the real world?
    Don't tell me to fuck off Chris. Im in the same boat as you but posting it here won't change a single thing. I've just been scarred by that video now.. I know I didn't have to click it but sheer curiosity got the better of me. I don't see the point in posting it here.. Really don't.

I feel sick now. I fucking hate animal cruelty.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Sep 15, 2011 8:12 am

Jord wrote:
    Jayx1012 wrote:Eugh, but... Think about it lads? What's the difference between a deer or a cow or a dog or a frog?
    Nothing I suppose. The obvious thing though that we've lived with dogs for generations. Millions and millions of years we've been aside dogs and their considered our 'best friends'. Arguably everyone in the world would consider a dog the best house pet. There's a reason we don't eat cats or horses either.
    There is a big difference because if anyone was caught treating a cow this way while it was alive they would be put in prison. People who torture animals in the UK get in trouble because it is illegal. In China they are allowed to treat them so disgustingly and its wrong.
    Jord
    Jord

Post by Jord Thu Sep 15, 2011 8:14 am

Chris wrote:
    Jord wrote:Nothing I suppose. The obvious thing though that we've lived with dogs for generations. Millions and millions of years we've been aside dogs and their considered our 'best friends'. Arguably everyone in the world would consider a dog the best house pet. There's a reason we don't eat cats or horses either.
    There is a big difference because if anyone was caught treating a cow this way while it was alive they would be put in prison. People who torture animals in the UK get in trouble because it is illegal. In China they are allowed to treat them so disgustingly and its wrong.
    Again I'm agreeing with you, it is wrong... I never said it wasn't. Again.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Sep 15, 2011 8:15 am

Jord wrote:
    Chris wrote:
    Fuck off.

You just want to hide things like this away and pretend it doesn't happen? It needs to be discussed and acknowledged before anything will ever get done about it. If people won't even talk about it on a forum how much chance has is there of animal rights people getting people to stop it in the real world?
    Don't tell me to fuck off Chris. Im in the same boat as you but posting it here won't change a single thing. I've just been scarred by that video now.. I know I didn't have to click it but sheer curiosity got the better of me. I don't see the point in posting it here.. Really don't.

I feel sick now. I fucking hate animal cruelty.
    Im glad you feel sick because now everytime you hear that Chinese people eat dogs instead of just saying "yuck" and brushing it off you'll know they are actually massive pricks to these animals and something should be done about it.

Of course nobody here can do anything but people should be aware. I watched the video once and i won't watch it again.
    Jord
    Jord

Post by Jord Thu Sep 15, 2011 8:17 am

I'd rather see a baby being strangled by a snake than that video posted a while ago of a dog being set on fire. Thank God the poor thing survived.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Sep 15, 2011 8:18 am

Speaking of groce.. Jord sort your sig out. Wink
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Sep 15, 2011 8:18 am

Are they fucking stupid!?!?!?! Hitting them over the head with a baseball bat, oh yeah, thats going to kill them staight away, what the fuck! seriously! Fucking cunts! 15'000 Dogs Killed for Dog Meat Festival in China 73365
    Jord
    Jord

Post by Jord Thu Sep 15, 2011 8:18 am

Leave Uncle Vernon alone Sad
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Sep 15, 2011 8:19 am

The difference is, here they treat the animals how they should be. Sure, they are going to be killed and eaten but before death they aren't treat cruelly.

Not many things make me think "oh shit wow Neutral ", but this did.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Sep 15, 2011 8:22 am

OK i started watching it again, saw that poor dog licking its own blood off the floor and deleted it.

feels bad man. Sad
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Sep 15, 2011 8:23 am

James wrote:

The difference is, here they treat the animals how they should be. Sure, they are going to be killed and eaten but before death they aren't treat cruelly.

You'd be surprised.
    Cadbury
    Cadbury

Supports : Not Kenny.

Post by Cadbury Thu Sep 15, 2011 8:24 am

Wow. Reading the comments in here is enough to annoy me.

I'm not racist but I hate the Chinese.
    Jord
    Jord

Post by Jord Thu Sep 15, 2011 8:26 am

Chris wrote:OK i started watching it again, saw that poor dog licking its own blood off the floor and deleted it.

feels bad man. 15'000 Dogs Killed for Dog Meat Festival in China 1371890812
    Uhh what?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Sep 15, 2011 8:27 am

Dan wrote:
    James wrote:

You'd be surprised.

Really? From what i've read and seen they are. And if they aren't there is a massive protest about it. Vale (sp?) People stopped eating that because of the way it was done. But they apparently started treating them right so more restaurants and some supermarkets started selling it again. (Saw this on The One Show) Basketball
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Sep 15, 2011 8:30 am

Jord wrote:
    Chris wrote:OK i started watching it again, saw that poor dog licking its own blood off the floor and deleted it.

feels bad man. 15'000 Dogs Killed for Dog Meat Festival in China 1371890812
    Uhh what?
    Had too. That dog stabbed in the chest then licking its blood off the floor was too much tbh.

If anyone wants to watch it il put the link in the OP with a warning.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Sep 15, 2011 8:31 am

Someone link me to whatever is sick.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:56 pm