Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+23
Clark
dena
theboss
Jeff
bcfcben
blackskar
moscowmadeit3
Sheppy
Barton
El Jefe
Lux
Roloman4
Cameron.
Royal
Jord
Mouse
CollieBuddz
Sean
Pippo
Danny
CoVkId01
crump
Kuled
27 posters

Assassin's Creed Revelations

Sheppy
    Sheppy

Assassin's Creed Revelations - Page 4 Empty Re: Assassin's Creed Revelations

Post by Sheppy Fri Sep 02, 2011 7:41 pm

Lux wrote:I just got a beta key for this game cheers

as did I Razz
    Danny
    Danny

Post by Danny Fri Sep 02, 2011 9:22 pm

Isn't all the beta stuff for PS3? Sad
    moscowmadeit3
    moscowmadeit3

Supports : Emm-You-Eff-See

Post by moscowmadeit3 Fri Sep 02, 2011 9:40 pm

Beta isn't open until tomorrow though Dry Smile
    blackskar
    blackskar

Post by blackskar Thu Sep 08, 2011 8:55 pm

MP BETA up on PSN for those that don't know.
    Lux
    Lux

Supports : Watford FC

Post by Lux Thu Sep 08, 2011 8:58 pm

I've been playing it, I'm a beast eek2

add me LuxWFC
    bcfcben

Supports : Birmingham City

Post by bcfcben Thu Sep 08, 2011 9:13 pm

Im just gonna wait and get it for Christmas like i do every year, might check out the beta if i can be arsed to download it.

I'll add you anyway Lux for when Fifa comes out, i had to trade my old one in so cant play you on that.
    Lux
    Lux

Post by Lux Thu Sep 08, 2011 9:31 pm

bcfcben wrote:Im just gonna wait and get it for Christmas like i do every year, might check out the beta if i can be arsed to download it.

I'll add you anyway Lux for when Fifa comes out, i had to trade my old one in so cant play you on that.

Mine broke so don't worry Fuck you
    Sheppy
    Sheppy

Post by Sheppy Fri Sep 09, 2011 3:23 am

Couldn't be bothered downloading all that data, I'll wait it out. BF3 comes frst though.
    Lux
    Lux

Post by Lux Fri Sep 09, 2011 3:25 am

Sheppy wrote:Couldn't be bothered downloading all that data, I'll wait it out. BF3 comes frst though.

I went away for 25 minutes.

Came back and it was downloaded smug
    Jord
    Jord

Formerly known as : SUPAH BURNLEY!
    Supports : Liverpool FC

Post by Jord Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:52 am

I seriously can't wait for this game. Assassins Creed must be one of the best game series ever. People say the gameplay is a bit tedious but for it's not all about the gameplay. It's how beautiful the game looks and how everything just fits together perfectly. It's like a history lesson in a game, 80% of the characters used actually existed and they look and act how they did back then. I think it's a work of art.

The online isn't bad at all either. It's so different to anything else and I'm sure in Revelations it will be even better. Can't wait.
    Lux
    Lux

Post by Lux Sun Sep 11, 2011 5:08 am

I've been watching this Borgias tv series on Sky Atlantic.......gives you a little bit of real life insight......even if it's not totally accurate Razz
    Danny
    Danny

Post by Danny Sun Sep 11, 2011 6:13 am

That series looks good, even though I've not seen it.

Fuck Sky Atlantic. Neutral Sad
    Lux
    Lux

Post by Lux Sun Sep 11, 2011 6:25 am

Danny wrote:That series looks good, even though I've not seen it.

Fuck Sky Atlantic. Neutral Sad

I don't have it, I just torrent it Laughing
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Sep 13, 2011 10:12 pm

Lux wrote:I've been watching this Borgias tv series on Sky Atlantic.......gives you a little bit of real life insight......even if it's not totally accurate Razz

Watched it too. Loved the guy who played the Pope, whoever he is. Such a good voice.
    Jeff
    Jeff

Formerly known as : Jeffharper2011
    Supports : Liverpool

Post by Jeff Fri Oct 07, 2011 4:19 am

I love assassins creed series one of the best gaming series of all time in my opinon! each year the games just keep geting better and better can not wait for revelations.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Oct 07, 2011 4:21 am

Next year is the final installment of the Desmond story btw. The article seemed to imply that Assassin's Creed doesn't finish with him.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Oct 07, 2011 7:02 am

It'd be stupid to finish with Desmond considering how they have opened up the story to allow many many more adventures, and the game has a huge following and generates tons of profit.

I'd say they have to stop with Desmond to fill in the story, as obviously Desmond has no ancestors in certain parts of the world, such as Japan.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Oct 09, 2011 5:27 am

Run like fuck. not worthy
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Oct 09, 2011 7:15 am

polska. wrote:It'd be stupid to finish with Desmond considering how they have opened up the story to allow many many more adventures, and the game has a huge following and generates tons of profit.

I'd say they have to stop with Desmond to fill in the story, as obviously Desmond has no ancestors in certain parts of the world, such as Japan.

i honestly belive they could make it work in Japan if they dont fall down the ninja route
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Oct 09, 2011 7:54 am

I reckon it would be good in ancient Egypt. The Pyramids would be a good setting and all that.
    Jord
    Jord

Formerly known as : SUPAH BURNLEY!
    Supports : Liverpool FC

Post by Jord Sun Oct 09, 2011 8:21 am

Anderson=Class wrote:I reckon it would be good in ancient Egypt. The Pyramids would be a good setting and all that.
    Piss easy to climb and impossible to dive off.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Oct 09, 2011 8:23 am

Jord wrote:
    Anderson=Class wrote:I reckon it would be good in ancient Egypt. The Pyramids would be a good setting and all that.

Slide of faith.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Oct 09, 2011 8:23 am

Jord wrote:
    A Pyramid that is half built Assassin's Creed Revelations - Page 4 225495
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Oct 09, 2011 10:47 am

maybe South America during the spainish invasion
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Oct 09, 2011 1:08 pm

Blackpool Rule wrote:
    polska. wrote:It'd be stupid to finish with Desmond considering how they have opened up the story to allow many many more adventures, and the game has a huge following and generates tons of profit.

i honestly belive they could make it work in Japan if they dont fall down the ninja route
    The character could have ninja origins, it would make sense as ninja's were poor japanese farmers. He could've worked his way up as an assassin until the storyline date where he is highly skilled and well equipped (IE he'd be too armed to be a ninja) and is a mercenary working for Samurai lords across the land.

Otherwise they would have to go the Samurai root with the character being the middle child(thus unable to follow his fathers footsteps) of a famous samurai family or something.

-----

I know less interesting to you guys maybe, but a game in Poland would have worked very well as well. Poland is a good setting for this type of game, and one could really utilize the horse-riding features in such a game.

I can see a game working in Ancient Rome and India as well. Perhaps England but it depends on the era.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Oct 09, 2011 6:49 pm

polska. wrote:
    Blackpool Rule wrote:

The character could have ninja origins, it would make sense as ninja's were poor japanese farmers. He could've worked his way up as an assassin until the storyline date where he is highly skilled and well equipped (IE he'd be too armed to be a ninja) and is a mercenary working for Samurai lords across the land.

Otherwise they would have to go the Samurai root with the character being the middle child(thus unable to follow his fathers footsteps) of a famous samurai family or something.

-----

I know less interesting to you guys maybe, but a game in Poland would have worked very well as well. Poland is a good setting for this type of game, and one could really utilize the horse-riding features in such a game.

I can see a game working in Ancient Rome and India as well. Perhaps England but it depends on the era.

Just had to suggest Poland. Laughing

Ancient Rome would be absolutely brilliant, or Tudor England, America at the time of the conquistadors, or.....Sri Lanka.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Oct 09, 2011 9:11 pm

It could work in England al long as they dont kill it by giving everybody crap British accents
    theboss
    theboss

Post by theboss Sun Oct 09, 2011 9:46 pm

America in the colonial period
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Nov 11, 2011 9:56 pm

dena
    dena

Post by dena Sat Nov 12, 2011 12:34 am

JUST HAD TO BRING UP POLAND RIGHT????!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 6:17 am