Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+23
Clark
dena
theboss
Jeff
bcfcben
blackskar
moscowmadeit3
Sheppy
Barton
El Jefe
Lux
Roloman4
Cameron.
Royal
Jord
Mouse
CollieBuddz
Sean
Pippo
Danny
CoVkId01
crump
Kuled
27 posters

Assassin's Creed Revelations

Lux
    Lux

Supports : Watford FC

Assassin's Creed Revelations - Page 5 Empty Re: Assassin's Creed Revelations

Post by Lux Sat Nov 12, 2011 5:40 am

Eternal Witcher wrote:

wank 2
    Danny
    Danny

Post by Danny Sat Nov 12, 2011 10:19 am

Holy shit. Neutral

Can't fucking wait for this. Might have to get it sooner rather than later. shifty

Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Nov 12, 2011 10:27 am

'Ezio, WHY U NOO SURRENDER?'

'I never learned how'. not worthy
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Sat Nov 12, 2011 7:20 pm

That zip line looks like fun. Who is the bad guy btw think
    Clark
    Clark

Supports : Atheism

Post by Clark Sun Nov 13, 2011 12:26 am

Just finished the parts I didn't on the other ones, buzzing Crazy
    CoVkId01
    CoVkId01

Post by CoVkId01 Sun Nov 13, 2011 6:25 am

Shopto have it for £37, last year they got Brotherhood to me a day early, so will probably pre-order it in the next few days Crazy
    CoVkId01
    CoVkId01

Post by CoVkId01 Mon Nov 14, 2011 12:05 am

Shit...thought it was out later in the week Neutral
    Jeff
    Jeff

Formerly known as : Jeffharper2011
    Supports : Liverpool

Post by Jeff Mon Nov 14, 2011 1:28 am

I think this comes out tomorrow or the day after cant wait!
    Mouse
    Mouse

Supports : Sweden Women's National Handball Team

Post by Mouse Wed Nov 16, 2011 2:40 am

You need to be a die-hard Assassin's Creed fanboy to be blind to the apparent flaws in this latest semi-sequel, but that doesn't mean Revelations is a mediocre game or even a mediocre package; it just won't be good enough for most fans. Brotherhood already showed a small but noticeable decline in quality compared to Assassin's Creed II, but it still had plenty of good moments and offered better gameplay than its predecessor. Revelations shows a further decline and simply doesn't add enough in terms of gameplay to make up for the unfocused and disappointing story. You'll get some answers but they don't give you anything you couldn't have lived without. That is, apart from the traditional "WTF" ending, which, thankfully, doesn't disappoint.

Pretty much exactly what I thought would happen.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Nov 16, 2011 2:53 am

Die hard? More like enjoying a unique and engaging game. Whoever that is, sounds bitter for some reason. I'm not expecting anything mind blowing, just more of the same. Nothing to fix here.
    Mouse
    Mouse

Supports : Sweden Women's National Handball Team

Post by Mouse Wed Nov 16, 2011 3:08 am

Reading the review, it's from www.destructoid.com they are fair throughout. I hate when games do this and are rushed out every year. Cod is the same now. Milking the franchise horribly.
    dena
    dena

Post by dena Wed Nov 16, 2011 3:35 am

I don't like how Ubisoft is releasing AC games yearly either but I still like the series so will probably cop. Hope they take some real time developing the new one, some of this content in revelations looks ehh (tower defense? negro please)
    Jord
    Jord

Formerly known as : SUPAH BURNLEY!
    Supports : Liverpool FC

Post by Jord Wed Nov 16, 2011 11:19 pm

Haven't played the game. But that den defence crap is just a massive filler. Buying this game is all about learning what happens next in the story. I doubt it can beat Brotherhood.
    Danny
    Danny

Post by Danny Wed Nov 16, 2011 11:56 pm

Brotherhood wasn't great, think this'll be better.

Saw a mate on it earlier, got jealous. Dry Smile
    Jeff
    Jeff

Formerly known as : Jeffharper2011
    Supports : Liverpool

Post by Jeff Wed Nov 16, 2011 11:59 pm

Danny wrote:Brotherhood wasn't great, think this'll be better.

Saw a mate on it earlier, got jealous. Dry Smile
    Brotherhood was the best one
    Danny
    Danny

Post by Danny Thu Nov 17, 2011 12:02 am

Assassins Creed 2 > Brotherhood.
    Jord
    Jord

Formerly known as : SUPAH BURNLEY!
    Supports : Liverpool FC

Post by Jord Thu Nov 17, 2011 12:25 am

Everything was better in Brotherhood.
    MickStupp
    MickStupp

Post by MickStupp Thu Nov 17, 2011 1:38 am

I think ACII had the best storyline, though the general gameplay is getting better with each game. I got the new one yesterday, pretty good, really good when you're Ezio (I quite liked the first tower defence bit too, might get annoying later on though) but Desmond's storyline seems to be a bit of a mess just now.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Nov 17, 2011 2:49 am

BrotherHood was better than 2...
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Nov 17, 2011 4:15 am

MickStupp wrote:I think ACII had the best storyline, though the general gameplay is getting better with each game. I got the new one yesterday, pretty good, really good when you're Ezio (I quite liked the first tower defence bit too, might get annoying later on though) but Desmond's storyline seems to be a bit of a mess just now.

Question about the very start of Revelations.

Spoiler:
    El Jefe
    El Jefe

Formerly known as : Jay
    Supports : Pixie Lott's Legs

Post by El Jefe Thu Nov 17, 2011 4:28 am

I never get through these completely because I didn't play the first one and I didn't listen to the story-line in the second and third so I got bored.
    MickStupp
    MickStupp

Post by MickStupp Thu Nov 17, 2011 8:24 am

Eternal Witcher wrote:
    MickStupp wrote:I think ACII had the best storyline, though the general gameplay is getting better with each game. I got the new one yesterday, pretty good, really good when you're Ezio (I quite liked the first tower defence bit too, might get annoying later on though) but Desmond's storyline seems to be a bit of a mess just now.

Question about the very start of Revelations.

Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Nov 17, 2011 8:27 am

That's quite cool. I went like 5 minutes into the game and then figured I'd play it after I finish/sort of finish Skyrim.

Have to say, Desmond's face looks quite stupid now. He pales in comparison to Ezio considering they look quite alike.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Nov 20, 2011 6:47 pm

Eternal Witcher wrote:That's quite cool. I went like 5 minutes into the game and then figured I'd play it after I finish/sort of finish Skyrim.

Have to say, Desmond's face looks quite stupid now. He pales in comparison to Ezio considering they look quite alike.

Same here. This is definitely one of my favorite video game series. And I agree, Desmond looks quite different from the previous installments.

On a side note, I think it's fuckin sweet that they included the first AC on the disc.
    El Jefe
    El Jefe

Post by El Jefe Tue Dec 27, 2011 5:09 am

Nearly finished Brotherhood, got Revelations for Christmas, I don't have a clue what the story with Altair is though, or Desmond, could someone give me a brief explanation so I know before I get confused when playing the new one?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Dec 27, 2011 9:51 pm

You've played the first one and AC 2, right? What exactly about Desmond and Altair don't you understand?
    crump
    crump

Post by crump Tue Dec 27, 2011 11:06 pm

Just bought this game, looks really good!
    El Jefe
    El Jefe

Post by El Jefe Wed Dec 28, 2011 9:17 am

ilJuventino wrote:You've played the first one and AC 2, right? What exactly about Desmond and Altair don't you understand?
    Never played the first one, played about 3 sequences of the second, can't really remember much and I've played pretty much all of Brotherhood, just got to do sequence 8.
    Danny
    Danny

Post by Danny Wed Dec 28, 2011 11:14 am

The second one is fucking fantastic, that has to be completed, and you may as well finish off Brotherhood as well.

The first one's a bit shit imo.
    Jorlung
    Jorlung

Supports : TFC

Post by Jorlung Wed Dec 28, 2011 1:19 pm

1st one was really repetitive for me, 2nd and Brotherhood were really good IMO. But you should probably play all of 2 before moving onto Brotherhood TBH... That's probably the main reason you're so lost.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 8:30 pm