Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+23
Clark
dena
theboss
Jeff
bcfcben
blackskar
moscowmadeit3
Sheppy
Barton
El Jefe
Lux
Roloman4
Cameron.
Royal
Jord
Mouse
CollieBuddz
Sean
Pippo
Danny
CoVkId01
crump
Kuled
27 posters

Assassin's Creed Revelations

Danny
    Danny

Assassin's Creed Revelations - Page 2 Empty Re: Assassin's Creed Revelations

Post by Danny Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:44 am

Kuled wrote:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

Dunno why I'm spoilering this, game's about 9 months old. Neutral
    Sean

Post by Sean Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:48 am

Thats a good shout actually Pip
    CollieBuddz
    CollieBuddz

Post by CollieBuddz Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:42 am

Spoiler:
    crump
    crump

Post by crump Tue Jul 19, 2011 8:54 pm

I think they'll stick to Italy tbh, mainly due to the fact all the buildings are on top of each other and I have no idea how they'll be able to link it to London, Poland etc etc.
    Pippo
    Pippo

Formerly known as : Pippo Inzaghi

Post by Pippo Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:02 pm

crump wrote:I think they'll stick to Italy tbh, mainly due to the fact all the buildings are on top of each other and I have no idea how they'll be able to link it to London, Poland etc etc.

I feel that the next game will be in Spain. Britain will be on one of the games too I think.
    CoVkId01
    CoVkId01

Post by CoVkId01 Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:09 pm

AC>COD shifty
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:13 pm

Spoiler:
    CoVkId01
    CoVkId01

Post by CoVkId01 Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:50 pm

Kuled wrote:
    Spoiler:

In Brotherhood? I don't actually shifty

And I agree with Danny about the spoilers, the game is nearly a year old and people should expect talk about older games if they come into this thread.
    CoVkId01
    CoVkId01

Post by CoVkId01 Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:54 pm

Just youtubed it, kinda remember it now.

I love the music in AC Headphones
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:05 pm

CoVkId01 wrote:
    Kuled wrote:
    Spoiler:

In Brotherhood? I don't actually Assassin's Creed Revelations - Page 2 279869

And I agree with Danny about the spoilers, the game is nearly a year old and people should expect talk about older games if they come into this thread.
    Happened to me Cry
    CoVkId01
    CoVkId01

Post by CoVkId01 Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:14 pm

Kuled wrote:
    CoVkId01 wrote:
    Kuled wrote:
    Spoiler:

In Brotherhood? I don't actually Assassin's Creed Revelations - Page 2 279869

Happened to me Cry

You're too young to be playing AC anyway shifty
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:49 pm

Not AC Laughing but another game
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:55 pm

I need to finish AC: Brother hood.
    Mouse
    Mouse

Supports : Sweden Women's National Handball Team

Post by Mouse Thu Jul 21, 2011 6:38 am

Danny wrote:They're "milking the series" because they haven't finished it yet... Neutral
    It was never meant to have spinoffs. only a trilogy.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:06 am

its a good game when they finsh the series maybe a spin off should be considered london would be good setting so would somwhere in Asia but they would have to avoid the Ninja route with that one
    Sean

Post by Sean Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:04 am

Blackpool Rule wrote:its a good game when they finsh the series maybe a spin off should be considered london would be good setting so would somwhere in Asia but they would have to avoid the Ninja route with that one

Why?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:29 am

Because it is kind of unrealistic?

Ninja's were just Japanese farmers, to poor to buy proper weaponry and armory like Samurais.
    Sean

Post by Sean Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:31 am

Who cares, Ninja's are awesome.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:34 am

Well it's that and the fact that Desmond probably has no ancestors in Japan...

I suppose they can work around that by sending an ancestor from a future game (set in the 17 or 1800's) on a voyage to East Asia..
    Sean

Post by Sean Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:35 am

Yea they'll invent some bullshit way, they always do Laughing
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jul 21, 2011 11:02 am

It's Desmond's Japanese longlost cousin!
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jul 21, 2011 12:03 pm

Actually, if a game was set in 17 or 18 hundreds Japan... That would be the Tokugawa era.. Perfect era to make a storyline out of.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jul 21, 2011 12:05 pm

We've all played Shogun: Total War, Polska. Rolling Eyes

shifty
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jul 21, 2011 12:10 pm

I haven't. shifty
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jul 21, 2011 12:10 pm

Oh. whistle

What's so special about that Era anyway?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jul 21, 2011 12:27 pm

The shogun's were ruled by the Tokugawa family... it was Japan's first contact with the west, introduction of Portuguese guns to Japanese markets.. followed by the Tokugawa family banning guns as they were honorabless and made Japan an isolated nation with no contact with anyone foreign.. anywhere.

Lots of shit went down too. Ninjas and stuff. whistle
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jul 21, 2011 12:28 pm

Oh right yeah, that happened to me in the game, I got some wicked guns.
    Cameron.

Supports : Manchester United.

Post by Cameron. Thu Jul 21, 2011 12:43 pm

They said a while back that they wanted the 3rd one to be set in Britain during the 2nd World War, I don't know if they're still planning it as they haven't said much recently but they were definitely looking at it.
    Roloman4
    Roloman4

Supports : LDU, Selección Ecuatoriana de Fútbol

Post by Roloman4 Thu Jul 21, 2011 3:17 pm

Actually Michael, the Tokugawa Shogunate would not be a good period, a better period would be before the Tokugawa period, during the Japanese civil war.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jul 21, 2011 3:24 pm

Point taken.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 3:39 pm