Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+23
Clark
dena
theboss
Jeff
bcfcben
blackskar
moscowmadeit3
Sheppy
Barton
El Jefe
Lux
Roloman4
Cameron.
Royal
Jord
Mouse
CollieBuddz
Sean
Pippo
Danny
CoVkId01
crump
Kuled
27 posters

Assassin's Creed Revelations

Childish Logic
    Childish Logic

Formerly known as : NZG
    Supports : Lucas

Assassin's Creed Revelations - Page 7 Empty Re: Assassin's Creed Revelations

Post by Childish Logic Wed Jan 04, 2012 11:19 pm

wait. "after desmond"

fucking hell, i feel the series will suck massively soon.

Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jan 04, 2012 11:29 pm

If you've never actually owned AC before, do you need to start with the first game? Like is it a running story? I have played it before, just never owned it.

And if not, which is the best?
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Wed Jan 04, 2012 11:31 pm

I'm scared of entering this thread and spoiling the story for myself -_- Jela, I'd recommend you to play the all the games otherwise you'd get confused. And for me, Assassin's creed 2 was the best.
    Childish Logic
    Childish Logic

Post by Childish Logic Wed Jan 04, 2012 11:53 pm

I didn't play the first. You can read the story online easily. Only important part is like the last 30 minutes of it.

Some versions of AC:Revelations have the first game in it if you want to play the first one that much.

The first one is meant to be real shit as well.
    MickStupp
    MickStupp

Post by MickStupp Thu Jan 05, 2012 1:28 am

NZG wrote:I didn't play the first. You can read the story online easily. Only important part is like the last 30 minutes of it.

Some versions of AC:Revelations have the first game in it if you want to play the first one that much.

I enjoyed the first one. It was really repetitive though, and the fighting system was a bit flawed. But that game was just testing the waters I think, and they've developed a really cool idea into a great series. A fresh storyline is needed though.

Of the options in the poll, I'd rather it were the British Empire / Victorian one or the ancient Rome one.
    Childish Logic
    Childish Logic

Post by Childish Logic Thu Jan 05, 2012 1:39 am

MickStupp wrote:
    NZG wrote:I didn't play the first. You can read the story online easily. Only important part is like the last 30 minutes of it.

I enjoyed the first one. It was really repetitive though, and the fighting system was a bit flawed. But that game was just testing the waters I think, and they've developed a really cool idea into a great series. A fresh storyline is needed though.

Of the options in the poll, I'd rather it were the British Empire / Victorian one or the ancient Rome one.

I think it is nailed on to be in asia somewhere. Why else introduce the new assassin?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jan 05, 2012 3:46 am

NZG wrote:wait. "after desmond"

fucking hell, i feel the series will suck massively soon.

I think it will be ok as long as there is not someone in the future.
    MickStupp
    MickStupp

Post by MickStupp Thu Jan 05, 2012 4:09 am

NZG wrote:
    MickStupp wrote:

I think it is nailed on to be in asia somewhere. Why else introduce the new assassin?
    I don't know - I haven't finished the game yet, you're probably right.
    Childish Logic
    Childish Logic

Post by Childish Logic Thu Jan 05, 2012 9:09 am

MickStupp wrote:
    NZG wrote:

I don't know - I haven't finished the game yet, you're probably right.

They don't mention it in the game. When you finish the storyline for revelations, go to youtube and watch embers.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jan 05, 2012 9:13 am

Ancient Egypt. There was a symbol that relates to it at the end of Brotherhood I believe.
    Childish Logic
    Childish Logic

Post by Childish Logic Thu Jan 05, 2012 9:15 am

Dan wrote:Ancient Egypt. There was a symbol that relates to it at the end of Brotherhood I believe.

Would be cool to scale a Pyramid. neu shades
    Mouse
    Mouse

Supports : Sweden Women's National Handball Team

Post by Mouse Sun Jan 15, 2012 9:41 am

Think it would be good if they just got rid of the Animus shit after Desmond and you just played as people from the past that we're related.

I'm liking revaltions after hating brotherhood, it's a nice change of scenery/
    MickStupp
    MickStupp

Post by MickStupp Sun Jan 15, 2012 10:07 am

I'm going to miss Ezio though. He was such a bad-ass, yet wise in his later years.
    Childish Logic
    Childish Logic

Post by Childish Logic Mon Jan 16, 2012 4:51 pm

just to need to get to level 20 on the online to get the platinum trophy, only level 11 Dry Smile
    jonnyc23
    jonnyc23

Supports : Whoever Aaron Ramsey plays for.

Post by jonnyc23 Tue Jan 17, 2012 8:31 am

MickStupp wrote:I'm going to miss Ezio though. He was such a bad-ass, yet wise in his later years.
    Easily one of my favourite video game characters. not worthy

Are Desmonds sequences important in this game? I entered the first one and had no fucking clue what was happening. Laughing
    Childish Logic
    Childish Logic

Post by Childish Logic Tue Jan 17, 2012 8:45 am

jonnyc23 wrote:
    MickStupp wrote:I'm going to miss Ezio though. He was such a bad-ass, yet wise in his later years.
    Easily one of my favourite video game characters. not worthy

Are Desmonds sequences important in this game? I entered the first one and had no fucking clue what was happening. Laughing

They just give you information about his background.
    jonnyc23
    jonnyc23

Post by jonnyc23 Tue Jan 17, 2012 8:53 am

Would I be alright without doing them? They're really confusing for a simple minded man like me. Razz
    Childish Logic
    Childish Logic

Post by Childish Logic Tue Jan 17, 2012 9:35 am

Yeah i guess but i don't know why people find them hard. They are simple puzzles.
    bcfcben

Supports : Birmingham City

Post by bcfcben Tue Jan 17, 2012 10:26 am

NZG wrote:Yeah i guess but i don't know why people find them hard. They are simple puzzles.

Ive done 3 so far, the problem for some is that it isnt really clear where you have to go, not so much what you have to do.
    jonnyc23
    jonnyc23

Post by jonnyc23 Tue Jan 17, 2012 10:36 am

bcfcben wrote:
    NZG wrote:Yeah i guess but i don't know why people find them hard. They are simple puzzles.

Ive done 3 so far, the problem for some is that it isnt really clear where you have to go, not so much what you have to do.

That's the problem I have. I sort of knew where I was going cause he'd randomly say stuff about his past but I think I ended up at the beginning, went to enter this passage and my game crashed. Laughing
    Childish Logic
    Childish Logic

Post by Childish Logic Thu Jan 19, 2012 3:35 pm

So i found out something new on embers.

Don't open if you haven't watched embers and haven't finished the game yet.
    Spoiler:
    Childish Logic
    Childish Logic

Post by Childish Logic Sun Jan 22, 2012 7:27 pm

http://fuckyeahcreedcosplay.tumblr.com/post/16007176894/hipster-rosa-and-my-day-is-made-afk

Laughing
    MickStupp
    MickStupp

Post by MickStupp Mon Jan 23, 2012 2:53 am

Aha, that's amazing, forgot about that.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 7:50 pm