Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+23
Pimp
bcfcben
Hernandez_14
ricky//habana
Jordi
Lux
Grenade
Uncle John from Jamaica
Kris
LFC_Grunners
Jamie
fluffy_kittens
The Zlatan
Coatsy
Gegilworld93
Pippo
Theo Filippo
Barton
Ben
Mason
luke.
Steadman
ResurrectionRooney
27 posters

What is the least fun position to play in?

Poll

[ 14 ]
    What is the least fun position to play in? Bar_left36%What is the least fun position to play in? Bar_right [36%] 
    [ 3 ]
    What is the least fun position to play in? Bar_left8%What is the least fun position to play in? Bar_right [8%] 
    [ 6 ]
    What is the least fun position to play in? Bar_left15%What is the least fun position to play in? Bar_right [15%] 
    [ 6 ]
    What is the least fun position to play in? Bar_left15%What is the least fun position to play in? Bar_right [15%] 
    [ 0 ]
    What is the least fun position to play in? Bar_left0%What is the least fun position to play in? Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    What is the least fun position to play in? Bar_left0%What is the least fun position to play in? Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    [ 4 ]
    What is the least fun position to play in? Bar_left10%What is the least fun position to play in? Bar_right [10%] 
    [ 6 ]

Total Votes: 39
    Anonymous

What is the least fun position to play in? Empty What is the least fun position to play in?

Post by Guest Thu Jun 16, 2011 5:55 am

Which is your least favourite to play in?
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Supports : United

What is the least fun position to play in? Empty Re: What is the least fun position to play in?

Post by ResurrectionRooney Thu Jun 16, 2011 5:56 am

Both full back positions are pretty boring.
    Anonymous

What is the least fun position to play in? Empty Re: What is the least fun position to play in?

Post by Guest Thu Jun 16, 2011 5:56 am

Goalkeeper.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jun 16, 2011 5:56 am

I don't really like playing any. I think my favourite would be goalkeeper though because then I can be a deputy and barely ever play.
    Steadman
    Steadman

Supports : I have humor, yes.

Post by Steadman Thu Jun 16, 2011 5:56 am

Goalkeeper. I used to love playing there though, I guess I just grew out of finding it fun.
    Mason
    Mason

Supports : Coventry City

Post by Mason Thu Jun 16, 2011 5:56 am

Striker. Mainly cause I'm shit. Neutral
    luke.
    luke.

Post by luke. Thu Jun 16, 2011 5:56 am

Goalkeeper.

If you play with a good team, you do nothing for most of the game, boring.

If you have a shit team, you have to save shots, while getting dirty, wet, and take blows to your body.

Also, what Steadman said.

Last edited by luke. on Thu Jun 16, 2011 5:57 am; edited 1 time in total
    Ben
    Ben

Post by Ben Thu Jun 16, 2011 5:57 am

Goalkeeper because I'm shit at it whereas I can at least hold my own in other positions.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jun 16, 2011 5:58 am

luke. wrote:Goalkeeper.

If you have a shit team, you have to save shots, while getting dirty, wet, and take blows to your body.

It can be good if you're having a good game, saving everything that comes your way. The high you get from it is pretty fucking good. You feel unbeatable.

(This is going off games I've played in the park, or training. Never been a GK in a proper match)
    Barton

Formerly known as : JMB_94

Post by Barton Thu Jun 16, 2011 5:58 am

Goalkeeper.

It's boring and i'm shite in goal.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jun 16, 2011 5:58 am

Centre-back or Goalkeeper, boring and difficult.
    luke.
    luke.

Post by luke. Thu Jun 16, 2011 5:59 am

Scott wrote:

It can be good if you're having a good game, saving everything that comes your way. The high you get from it is pretty fucking good. You feel unbeatable.

(This is going off games I've played in the park, or training. Never been a GK in a proper match)

I know, I used to love it when I was younger, but now I just can't be fucked.

Probably because as I grew up, people's shots got harder shifty
    Theo Filippo
    Theo Filippo

Formerly known as : Filippo Inzaghi

Post by Theo Filippo Thu Jun 16, 2011 6:00 am

If you have had a proper sleep, feeling fresh, muscles in top condition then GK is quality but if your 1% off its the worst position to play facepalm
    Steadman
    Steadman

Post by Steadman Thu Jun 16, 2011 6:00 am

Scott wrote:

Nothing beats assisting a teammate for a goal for me, not even scoring a goal myself.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jun 16, 2011 6:00 am

Goalkeeper if I was first choice.

If I was second choice then i'd want to be a goalkeeper. king
    Ben
    Ben

Post by Ben Thu Jun 16, 2011 6:02 am

Steadman wrote:
    Scott wrote:

Nothing beats assisting a teammate for a goal for me, not even scoring a goal myself.

Same, I love the feeling when someone latches onto the end of your cross or your through ball. I'd rather my cross went right onto someone's head than directly into the back of the net.
    Pippo
    Pippo

Formerly known as : Pippo Inzaghi

Post by Pippo Thu Jun 16, 2011 6:04 am

Midfield. I'd find constantly running around boring.
    Gegilworld93
    Gegilworld93

Supports : Arsenal FC, FC Winterthur

Post by Gegilworld93 Thu Jun 16, 2011 6:04 am

Goalkeeper

Basically what Luke said, also people will blame you for goals etc.
    Steadman
    Steadman

Post by Steadman Thu Jun 16, 2011 6:05 am

Pip wrote:Midfield. I'd find constantly running around boring.
    Pip that better be a joke. Laughing
    Coatsy

Post by Coatsy Thu Jun 16, 2011 6:07 am

Wingback is probably the worst i've had to play I think I almost died since its basically just up and down up and down. Full back is better since you don't have to be as attack minded in my opinion. Holding midfielder is fucking a killer aswell just running around closing down isn't cool.

And Goalkeeping is actually fun if your decent although always on that fine line of making a great save then making a cock up and all people focus on is the cock up where as if your a striker and score but miss a sitter no one really cares that much. Neutral
    The Zlatan
    The Zlatan

Post by The Zlatan Thu Jun 16, 2011 6:13 am

LB. Mainly for the reason I'm not left footed, and whenever I played there I often felt out of position.
    fluffy_kittens
    fluffy_kittens

Post by fluffy_kittens Thu Jun 16, 2011 6:32 am

goalkeeper because i am not manly enough and also fullback idk I just find defense sort of boring. On my club team this year I didn't know any of the guys so they stuck me at defense and it was weird. I sprinted forward as much as possible.
    Jamie
    Jamie

Supports : That Catalan club

Post by Jamie Thu Jun 16, 2011 6:33 am

I use to play right back for a while.

Fucking hated it, the moron coach moaned if I went forward at all ffs. If I was allowed to go forward I'd probably have liked it more though.
    LFC_Grunners
    LFC_Grunners

Supports : Liverpool

Post by LFC_Grunners Thu Jun 16, 2011 6:36 am

Full back is the worst position to play in, Why so many votes for GK? My fave position Smile
    Kris
    Kris

Post by Kris Thu Jun 16, 2011 6:37 am

I voted left back, because I used to play that position and I wasn't good at it. Was way better, when finally moved to the right side of the defense.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jun 16, 2011 6:39 am

I'm a decent keeper so whenever the usual goalkeepers can't play, I have to fill in. I can say it is definitely less interesting than other positions.

heck I have seen goalkeepers bored out of their minds some games. Laughing I mean no wonder Valdes pushes up and joins in the passing sessions from time to time. Goalkeeping for Barca would probably be super boring otherwise. Laughing
    Uncle John from Jamaica
    Uncle John from Jamaica

Post by Uncle John from Jamaica Thu Jun 16, 2011 6:40 am

All of them, football is no fun to play for me. 5 a side is ok but that hasn't got positions.
    Grenade
    Grenade

Formerly known as : grenade187

Post by Grenade Thu Jun 16, 2011 6:56 am

Centreback because I get nutmegged for fun.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jun 16, 2011 6:59 am

Goalkeeper as i'm shit at it.
    Gegilworld93
    Gegilworld93

Supports : Arsenal FC, FC Winterthur

Post by Gegilworld93 Thu Jun 16, 2011 7:49 am

Fine Shagger wrote:I use to play right back for a while.

Fucking hated it, the moron coach moaned if I went forward at all ffs. If I was allowed to go forward I'd probably have liked it more though.
    "But coach...Dani Alves does it too!"

"Shut up Jamie get back defending!"

Amirite? What is the least fun position to play in? 784961

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 4:06 pm