Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+14
fluffy_kittens
Pippo
Jamie
Ben
Childish Logic
The Zlatan
Jordi
Mason
Coatsy
Marvin
Steadman
arsenalap11
SBSP
luke.
18 posters

What is the most rewarding position to play in?

Poll

[ 3 ]
    What is the most rewarding position to play in? Bar_left14%What is the most rewarding position to play in? Bar_right [14%] 
    [ 3 ]
    What is the most rewarding position to play in? Bar_left14%What is the most rewarding position to play in? Bar_right [14%] 
    [ 0 ]
    What is the most rewarding position to play in? Bar_left0%What is the most rewarding position to play in? Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    What is the most rewarding position to play in? Bar_left0%What is the most rewarding position to play in? Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 8 ]
    What is the most rewarding position to play in? Bar_left38%What is the most rewarding position to play in? Bar_right [38%] 
    [ 0 ]
    [ 7 ]
    What is the most rewarding position to play in? Bar_left33%What is the most rewarding position to play in? Bar_right [33%] 

Total Votes: 21
    Anonymous

What is the most rewarding position to play in? Empty What is the most rewarding position to play in?

Post by Guest Thu Jun 16, 2011 6:04 am

As a Goalkeeper, if you're having a really good game, it can make you feel unbeatable. As a striker, scoring goals is rewarding in itself. It's satisfying to keep a clean sheet as a centreback, it's satisfying making a good, defence splitting pass as a midfielder or a good one-two overlap move as a fullback.

But what do you think is the most rewarding position?

luke.
    luke.

What is the most rewarding position to play in? Empty Re: What is the most rewarding position to play in?

Post by luke. Thu Jun 16, 2011 6:05 am

Centre midfield, attacking.

Basically, you can score, assist, heavily involved in the build-up play as you're basically the playmaker and heartbeat of the team. And you have a free role really.
    SBSP
    SBSP

What is the most rewarding position to play in? Empty Re: What is the most rewarding position to play in?

Post by SBSP Thu Jun 16, 2011 6:06 am

luke. wrote:Centre midfield, attacking.

Basically, you can score, assist, heavily involved in the build-up play as you're basically the playmaker and heartbeat of the team. And you have a free role really.
    what he said
    arsenalap11
    arsenalap11

Post by arsenalap11 Thu Jun 16, 2011 6:07 am

In the hole -waits for the gif
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jun 16, 2011 6:07 am

Striker.
    Steadman
    Steadman

Supports : I have humor, yes.

Post by Steadman Thu Jun 16, 2011 6:08 am

I love playing as a deep lying central midfielder, I can attack pretty well but i'm also ok at defending so it's obviously the most rewarding position for me to play in.
    Marvin
    Marvin

Supports : Hollyoaks

Post by Marvin Thu Jun 16, 2011 6:09 am

I find every position rewarding (Apart from GK).
    Coatsy

Post by Coatsy Thu Jun 16, 2011 6:10 am

Probably striker.
    Mason
    Mason

Supports : Coventry City

Post by Mason Thu Jun 16, 2011 6:10 am

Marvin wrote:I find every position rewarding (Apart from GK).

Don't agree with this. Played GK many times, pulling off a great save to win your team the game is fucking amazing.
    Jordi
    Jordi

Supports : Saints

Post by Jordi Thu Jun 16, 2011 6:14 am

Goalkeeper. There's nothing more satisfying than pulling off something like this:

not worthy
    Marvin
    Marvin

Supports : Hollyoaks

Post by Marvin Thu Jun 16, 2011 6:14 am

Liverpool wrote:

Don't agree with this. Played GK many times, pulling off a great save to win your team the game is fucking amazing.
    I'm shit at GK though.
    The Zlatan
    The Zlatan

Post by The Zlatan Thu Jun 16, 2011 6:15 am

I love attacking midfield. Especially if you get a lot of freedom.
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Thu Jun 16, 2011 6:15 am

Jordi wrote:Goalkeeper. There's nothing more satisfying than pulling off something like this:

not worthy
    rofl

That's as bad as Danny's miss. rofl
    Mason
    Mason

Post by Mason Thu Jun 16, 2011 6:16 am

Marvin wrote:
    Liverpool wrote:

I'm shit at GK though.

Same. What is the most rewarding position to play in? 279869
    arsenalap11
    arsenalap11

Post by arsenalap11 Thu Jun 16, 2011 6:16 am

Saying that, my favourite position is deep lying playmaker.
    Childish Logic
    Childish Logic

Formerly known as : NZG
    Supports : Lucas

Post by Childish Logic Thu Jun 16, 2011 6:17 am

Where ever you can score the most goals.
    People may enjoy gk but in the end the players who end up legends and with sponsors are the ones who score goals.
    Ben
    Ben

Supports : United

Post by Ben Thu Jun 16, 2011 6:18 am

I find dictating the play, making clever passes and beating players in tight spaces the most enjoyable so either DM or AM
    Jamie
    Jamie

Supports : That Catalan club

Post by Jamie Thu Jun 16, 2011 6:20 am

Centre midfield, involved the most.

Pippo
    Pippo

Formerly known as : Pippo Inzaghi

Post by Pippo Thu Jun 16, 2011 6:20 am

I think either Goalkeeper or Striker.
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Thu Jun 16, 2011 6:22 am

Yeah, Pip's gotten much better since then, Liverpool. Laughing
    fluffy_kittens
    fluffy_kittens

Post by fluffy_kittens Thu Jun 16, 2011 6:26 am

I prefer the midfield because you get the best of both worlds playing defense and offense and you're always moving around with the ball
    Carlos Jenkinson
    Carlos Jenkinson

Post by Carlos Jenkinson Thu Jun 16, 2011 6:27 am

Your mother
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Thu Jun 16, 2011 6:28 am

Fonseca wrote:Your mother
    Neutral
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jun 16, 2011 6:29 am

What is the most rewarding position to play in? Shocked
    Mason
    Mason

Post by Mason Thu Jun 16, 2011 6:30 am

What is the most rewarding position to play in? 58503
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Supports : United

Post by ResurrectionRooney Thu Jun 16, 2011 6:31 am

Attacking midfield, the team plays well then you're brilliant, the heartbeat of the team, the team plays badly, blame it on the central midfielders for not winning the ball or the strikers for not converting the chances or positioning themselves correctly.
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Thu Jun 16, 2011 6:31 am

Scott wrote:
    What is the most rewarding position to play in? Shocked
    George. rofl
    LFC_Grunners
    LFC_Grunners

Supports : Liverpool

Post by LFC_Grunners Thu Jun 16, 2011 6:37 am

Goalkeeper!
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jun 16, 2011 6:41 am

For me as Im a striker, would have to be striker, as putting the ball in the back of the net is great.
    Uncle John from Jamaica
    Uncle John from Jamaica

Post by Uncle John from Jamaica Thu Jun 16, 2011 6:43 am

ResurrectionRooney wrote:Attacking midfield, the team plays well then you're brilliant, the heartbeat of the team, the team plays badly, blame it on the central midfielders for not winning the ball or the strikers for not converting the chances or positioning themselves correctly.

Typical of you, always thinking of the excuses when something doesn't work out. Laughing

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Jun 02, 2024 7:28 am