Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+28
Trig
Coatsy
Pippo
Jayx1012
lvrpl4life
Jamie
Hitchy
Fanatic
Cornholio
ram_cr7
Walcott
Mal
Childish Logic
GK01
easley91
moscowmadeit3
SBSP
The Zlatan
Dean
blackskar
Barton
Marvin
Lux
dena
Cadbury
Danny
Kuled
luke.
32 posters

2010–11 UEFA Champions League Second Draw

Mario
    Mario

Formerly known as : El Pipita
    Supports : Real Madrid Castilla

2010–11 UEFA Champions League Second Draw - Page 10 Empty Re: 2010–11 UEFA Champions League Second Draw

Post by Mario Sun Mar 20, 2011 1:14 am

Well people shouldn't bother with me I know what pisses 99% of this forum off, and at Fanatic it is when people say something about his mother
    Kuled

2010–11 UEFA Champions League Second Draw - Page 10 Empty Re: 2010–11 UEFA Champions League Second Draw

Post by Kuled Sun Mar 20, 2011 1:15 am

egzon's shitty comebacks neu worthy
    Mario
    Mario

Post by Mario Sun Mar 20, 2011 1:16 am

By the way Kuled, I did yours two days ago.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Mar 20, 2011 1:16 am

El Pipita wrote:Well people shouldn't bother with me I know what pisses 99% of this forum off, and at Fanatic it is when people say something about his mother

2010–11 UEFA Champions League Second Draw - Page 10 3345383112_02b6795f2e
    Mario
    Mario

Post by Mario Sun Mar 20, 2011 1:17 am

Doesn't piss me off Dan Smile
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Sun Mar 20, 2011 1:17 am

El Pipita wrote:By the way Kuled, I did yours two days ago.
    you hurt my feelings. 2010–11 UEFA Champions League Second Draw - Page 10 338504 Neutral
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Mar 20, 2011 1:18 am

El Pipita wrote:Doesn't piss me off Dan Smile

Wasn't supposed to. I just like posting it.. Coffee
    Mario
    Mario

Post by Mario Sun Mar 20, 2011 1:18 am

Obviously not, unless you were having sex with her yourself?
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Sun Mar 20, 2011 1:19 am

Forum Emo's:
    Kuled, Fanatic
    I was voted the 2nd most positive member FYI Coffee
    Mario
    Mario

Post by Mario Sun Mar 20, 2011 1:19 am

Still an Emo
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Sun Mar 20, 2011 1:20 am

facepalm
    Danny
    Danny

Post by Danny Sun Mar 20, 2011 1:20 am

Egzon. rofl
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Mar 20, 2011 1:22 am

I would suggest the Hall of Shame, but he might have imaginary sex with my mother.. Neutral
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Sun Mar 20, 2011 1:23 am

hehe
    Jamie
    Jamie

Supports : That Catalan club

Post by Jamie Sun Mar 20, 2011 1:46 am

Luxz0rz wrote:
    Fine Shagger wrote:Good thing that you have no football knowledge, as the English sides are average.

Love it Laughing

And Lux I was saying you're being mindless because you thought Barca would wipe the floor with Schalke when they have a tough game vs Shahktar(yeah I know you've found out now).

Also Tottenham will get smashed by R.Madrid so thinking they have a chance is stupid.

And also for thinking Man Utd/Chelsea would be favourites against Inter Laughing

I reckon Spurs can win, and I don't think it's that much of an outside chance either. Spurs can compete in the midfield battle....defensively if they have Gallas/Dawson fit then they have a chance....it's also easy to think that Ronaldo etc will smash them but Spurs have some good attacking players who can take on the Madrid defence too.

Madrid are favourites, but surely they have more of a chance than Shaktar do bounce [/quote]

As per usual you grossly overrate anything English. Spurs don't really have much chance at all.

And I'll say what I always say : if you believe this to be true, stick money on it because as always no one, including the bookies agree with you.
    Lux
    Lux

Supports : Watford FC

Post by Lux Sun Mar 20, 2011 1:49 am

Fine Shagger wrote:As per usual you grossly overrate anything English. Spurs don't really have much chance at all.

And I'll say what I always say : if you believe this to be true, stick money on it because as always no one, including the bookies agree with you.

Was exactly the same with AC Milan.

They won, the bookies didn't expect it at all.

You're the one grossly underrating anything English if you think Spurs have almost no chance.
    Fanatic
    Fanatic

Post by Fanatic Sun Mar 20, 2011 1:54 am

El Pipita wrote:Well people shouldn't bother with me I know what pisses 99% of this forum off, and at Fanatic it is when people say something about his mother
    HAHHAHAHA,

you think anything someone says in front of a screen gets me pissed off? If you remember correctly I got pissed of with internet keyboard warriors (you). rofl

i couldn't care less what you say about me, keep typing in front of your screen. pussy.
    Belgium warrior. LMAO.

Btw, it seems you get ticked off when people mention anything relating to Belgium, go stuff your face full of choco's, you make the best in the world behind the Swiss. not worthy

Last edited by Fanatic on Sun Mar 20, 2011 1:57 am; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Mar 20, 2011 1:56 am

actually its pretty easy to make you piss off, ive troll you so many times on here its not very difficult, just saying
    Fanatic
    Fanatic

Post by Fanatic Sun Mar 20, 2011 1:58 am

mauro=beast wrote:actually its pretty easy to make you piss off, ive troll you so many times on here its not very difficult, just saying
    You're wrong, I may retaliate but I don't get pissed off. I've trolled you many times as well.
    Jamie
    Jamie

Post by Jamie Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:00 am

Luxz0rz wrote:
    Fine Shagger wrote:As per usual you grossly overrate anything English. Spurs don't really have much chance at all.

Was exactly the same with AC Milan.

They won, the bookies didn't expect it at all.

You're the one grossly underrating anything English if you think Spurs have almost no chance.

Tottenhams odds were 2.1 to qualify actually, so the bookies thought that it would be a even chance.

So yeah, stop talking shit, Spurs odds are massively higher now for a reason, they have a chance but its a very, very, very, very small one.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:00 am

im untrollable, im like a robot, my feelings are void, i only exist to troll others, which i have done numerous times to you especially, i know behind that screen ive left you crying multiple times, its ok you are not the first and wont be the last

in some ways you can even look at it as an honor to be trolled by me and to be forced into submission by me
    Fanatic
    Fanatic

Post by Fanatic Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:04 am

mauro=beast wrote:im untrollable, im like a robot, my feelings are void, i only exist to troll others, which i have done numerous times to you especially, i know behind that screen ive left you crying multiple times, its ok you are not the first and wont be the last

in some ways you can even look at it as an honor to be trolled by me and to be forced into submission by me

Drink
    Lux
    Lux

Post by Lux Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:06 am

Fine Shagger wrote:Tottenhams odds were 2.1 to qualify actually, so the bookies thought that it would be a even chance.

So yeah, stop talking shit, Spurs odds are massively higher now for a reason, they have a chance but its a very, very, very, very small one.

They won at Milan, and I don't even know these stupid decimal odds but they were massive underdogs in that game.

"very, very, very, very, very small one"? So what is that? 4/1? 10/1? 20/1?.......

I'd say 3/1 is a fair rating of Spurs chance.

The bookies are giving Spurs a much bigger chance than you think pig http://www.oddschecker.com/football/champions-league/real-madrid-v-tottenham/to-qualify (so yeah, stop talking shit)

Last edited by Luxz0rz on Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:08 am; edited 1 time in total
    Mario
    Mario

Post by Mario Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:08 am

Fanatic wrote:
    HAHHAHAHA,

you think anything someone says in front of a screen gets me pissed off? If you remember correctly I got pissed of with internet keyboard warriors (you). 2010–11 UEFA Champions League Second Draw - Page 10 70955

i couldn't care less what you say about me, keep typing in front of your screen. pussy.
    Belgium warrior. LMAO.

Btw, it seems you get ticked off when people mention anything relating to Belgium, go stuff your face full of choco's, you make the best in the world behind the Swiss. 2010–11 UEFA Champions League Second Draw - Page 10 914411

Summer Wink I didn't forget it
    Jamie
    Jamie

Post by Jamie Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:09 am

Luxz0rz wrote:
    Fine Shagger wrote:Tottenhams odds were 2.1 to qualify actually, so the bookies thought that it would be a even chance.

They won at Milan, and I don't even know these stupid decimal odds but they were massive underdogs in that game.

"very, very, very, very, very small one"? So what is that? 4/1? 10/1? 20/1?.......

I'd say 3/1 is a fair rating of Spurs chance.

2.1 is just a touch over evens so the bookies thought they had around 50% chance of going through against Milan.

Spurs are 3/1 so you agree with the bookies then. A small chance indeed. (25% chance)
    Lux
    Lux

Post by Lux Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:10 am

Fine Shagger wrote:
    2.1 is just a touch over evens so the bookies thought they had around 50% chance of going through against Milan.

Spurs are 3/1 so you agree with the bookies then. A small chance indeed.

Actually (as in my edit) you can't get 3/1 anywhere for Spurs.

How is 3/1 a small chance? That's a pretty good chance....the way you're putting it reminds me of the kinds of odds Blackpool got away to Chelsea at the start of the season pig
    Fanatic
    Fanatic

Post by Fanatic Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:12 am

El Pipita wrote:
    Fanatic wrote:
    HAHHAHAHA,

you think anything someone says in front of a screen gets me pissed off? If you remember correctly I got pissed of with internet keyboard warriors (you). 2010–11 UEFA Champions League Second Draw - Page 10 70955

Belgium warrior. LMAO.

Btw, it seems you get ticked off when people mention anything relating to Belgium, go stuff your face full of choco's, you make the best in the world behind the Swiss. 2010–11 UEFA Champions League Second Draw - Page 10 914411

Summer Wink I didn't forget it
    Please don't forget. thumb

Even if you try to wipe it out from your memory I'll still track you down from Belgium.
    Jamie
    Jamie

Post by Jamie Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:14 am

Luxz0rz wrote:
    Fine Shagger wrote:

Spurs are 3/1 so you agree with the bookies then. A small chance indeed.

Actually (as in my edit) you can't get 3/1 anywhere for Spurs.

How is 3/1 a small chance? That's a pretty good chance....the way you're putting it reminds me of the kinds of odds Blackpool got away to Chelsea at the start of the season pig

If a team is 3/1 to qualify over 2 legs at this stage in the champions league then the odds suggest they are massive underdogs. If it was Spurs 3/1 to win away vs Real Madrid in a one off game those would be odds suggesting the teams were close.

For example the bookies say Schalke have as much chance of qualifying as Spurs do, and Schalke are the worst team left in the competition.

United and Chelsea are both around evens because that's what odds of a closely matched tie is.
    Fanatic
    Fanatic

Post by Fanatic Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:17 am

Lux, do you ever get tired of looking clueless?
    Lux
    Lux

Post by Lux Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:18 am

Fine Shagger wrote:If a team is 3/1 to qualify over 2 legs at this stage in the champions league then the odds suggest they are massive underdogs. If it was Spurs 3/1 to win away vs Real Madrid in a one off game those would be odds suggesting the teams were close.

For example the bookies say Schalke have as much chance of qualifying as Spurs do, and Schalke are the worst team left in the competition.

United and Chelsea are both around evens because that's what odds of a closely matched tie is.

Spurs are underdogs, but not massively. Every 1 in 3 times they will beat Real Madrid.....I think that's not too bad. Better than the odds many teams overcome in the Premier League on a fairly regular basis.

Schalke are the worst team, but Inter aren't as good as Madrid. Schalke against Madrid would have much worse odds than Spurs.

Fanatic wrote:Lux, do you ever get tired of looking clueless?

No, because there's nothing clueless about this. How 3/1 is massive underdogs is beyond me.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 10:02 pm