Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+28
Trig
Coatsy
Pippo
Jayx1012
lvrpl4life
Jamie
Hitchy
Fanatic
Cornholio
ram_cr7
Walcott
Mal
Childish Logic
GK01
easley91
moscowmadeit3
SBSP
The Zlatan
Dean
blackskar
Barton
Marvin
Lux
dena
Cadbury
Danny
Kuled
luke.
32 posters

2010–11 UEFA Champions League Second Draw

Anonymous

2010–11 UEFA Champions League Second Draw - Page 9 Empty Re: 2010–11 UEFA Champions League Second Draw

Post by Guest Sat Mar 19, 2011 9:03 am

I Love Cake wrote:You always look on the negative side of things, what a brilliant fan, your meant to get behind the team you support not say they'll lose every game going just because they come up against a decent side.
    When we're playing, I support us all the way.. just because I think Chelsea will go through doesn't change my feeling.

So shut the fuck up you silly cunt.
    SBSP
    SBSP

2010–11 UEFA Champions League Second Draw - Page 9 Empty Re: 2010–11 UEFA Champions League Second Draw

Post by SBSP Sat Mar 19, 2011 9:04 am

kyro7 wrote:
    I Love Cake wrote:You always look on the negative side of things, what a brilliant fan, your meant to get behind the team you support not say they'll lose every game going just because they come up against a decent side.
    When we're playing, I support us all the way.. just because I think Chelsea will go through doesn't change my feeling.

Saw that coming a mile off. Laughing
    I Love Cake
    I Love Cake

Post by I Love Cake Sat Mar 19, 2011 9:06 am

kyro7 wrote:

Are you depressed ?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Mar 19, 2011 9:07 am

I Love Cake wrote:
    kyro7 wrote:

Are you depressed ?
    Not at all.

Any way, I've said my piece, that's the end of it from me.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Mar 19, 2011 9:08 am

Do you really love cake or are you just saying that because you see it?
    Danny
    Danny

Post by Danny Sat Mar 19, 2011 9:09 am

Kyro in calling someone a cunt shocker.
    I Love Cake
    I Love Cake

Post by I Love Cake Sat Mar 19, 2011 9:11 am

ahlycotc wrote:

Do you really love cake or are you just saying that because you see it?

Im from America so, ye i fucking love it.
    Dean
    Dean

Post by Dean Sat Mar 19, 2011 9:49 am

QUARTERFINAL DRAW

Real Madrid v Tottenham Hotspur
    Chelsea v Manchester United
    Barcelona v Shakhtar Donetsk
    Inter Milan v Schalke 04

SEMIFINAL DRAW

Tottenham Hotspur v Barcelona
    Schalke 04 v Manchester United

The UEFA Champions League Final- Wembley 2011

FC Barcelona v Manchester United FC

Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Mar 19, 2011 9:51 am

United to win the trophy! They'll storm through!
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Sat Mar 19, 2011 10:19 am

Plan D wrote:QUARTERFINAL DRAW

Real Madrid v Tottenham Hotspur
    Chelsea v Manchester United
    Barcelona v Shakhtar Donetsk
    Inter Milan v Schalke 04

SEMIFINAL DRAW

Tottenham Hotspur v Barcelona
    Schalke 04 v Manchester United

The UEFA Champions League Final- Wembley 2011

FC Barcelona v Manchester United FC
    I'd be so happy if that happened, bar Man Utd beating Barca in the final. Wink
    Jamie
    Jamie

Supports : That Catalan club

Post by Jamie Sat Mar 19, 2011 2:01 pm

El Pipita wrote:
    Kuled wrote:I said it a few days ago and I'll say it again
    any team in the knockout stages is a good side.

Good thing that you have no football knowledge, as the English sides are average.

Love it Laughing

And Lux I was saying you're being mindless because you thought Barca would wipe the floor with Schalke when they have a tough game vs Shahktar(yeah I know you've found out now).

Also Tottenham will get smashed by R.Madrid so thinking they have a chance is stupid.

And also for thinking Man Utd/Chelsea would be favourites against Inter Laughing
    Fanatic
    Fanatic

Post by Fanatic Sat Mar 19, 2011 2:26 pm

Fine Shagger wrote:
    El Pipita wrote:

Good thing that you have no football knowledge, as the English sides are average.

Love it Laughing

And Lux I was saying you're being mindless because you thought Barca would wipe the floor with Schalke when they have a tough game vs Shahktar(yeah I know you've found out now).

Also Tottenham will get smashed by R.Madrid so thinking they have a chance is stupid.

And also for thinking Man Utd/Chelsea would be favourites against Inter Laughing
    You couldn't be more wrong abot Totenham's chances against Madrid.
    Jamie
    Jamie

Post by Jamie Sat Mar 19, 2011 2:29 pm

I just can't see it. Mourinho will outclass Redknapp so easily tactically that in the end Spurs will probably end up absolutely dominated. This R.Madrid team is sensational, just because they got ripped by Barca doesn't mean they won't rip Spurs apart.
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Sat Mar 19, 2011 2:31 pm

Fanatic wrote:
    Fine Shagger wrote:
    El Pipita wrote:

Love it Laughing

You couldn't be more wrong abot Totenham's chances against Madrid.
    I really don't think Spurs have a chance against Madrid. I really want Madrid to get knocked out, but I don't see Tottenham being the team to do it.
    Fanatic
    Fanatic

Post by Fanatic Sat Mar 19, 2011 2:34 pm

Fine Shagger wrote:I just can't see it. Mourinho will outclass Redknapp so easily tactically that in the end Spurs will probably end up absolutely dominated. This R.Madrid team is sensational, just because they got ripped by Barca doesn't mean they won't rip Spurs apart.
    Hardly sensational, they have slipped up in the league a few times and we all know what were gunna get with spurs, direct attacking football. I don't think they will win the whole tie but I'm expecting them to get a good result at WHL. Spurs should not be underestimated, I think they will surprise a few people.
    Jamie
    Jamie

Post by Jamie Sat Mar 19, 2011 2:38 pm

Fanatic wrote:
    Fine Shagger wrote:I just can't see it. Mourinho will outclass Redknapp so easily tactically that in the end Spurs will probably end up absolutely dominated. This R.Madrid team is sensational, just because they got ripped by Barca doesn't mean they won't rip Spurs apart.
    Hardly sensational, they have slipped up in the league a few times and we all know what were gunna get with spurs, direct attacking football. I don't think they will win the whole tie but I'm expecting them to get a good result at WHL. Spurs should not be underestimated, I think they will surprise a few people.

I just think the team(apart from Barca obviously) best suited to taking Spurs apart are Real Madrid. Madrid are probably the best counter attacking team in the world, no team can match Benzema, Ozil, Di Maria and Ronaldo for speed on the counter which I think will be too much for Spurs. Then you look at spurs key players like Bale and you see that Ramos is quick on the recovery so it'll be hard for his kick and run move to work like it did against the sluggish(at the time) Maicon. Marcelo is even faster so Lennon will find it diffucult too.

Mourinho will get his set up perfect so that Spurs don't have a hope imo. Their backline just isn't good enough at this level.
    Fanatic
    Fanatic

Post by Fanatic Sat Mar 19, 2011 2:44 pm

Raise some good points but I still see a surprise in store and still stand by what I said.
    Jamie
    Jamie

Post by Jamie Sat Mar 19, 2011 2:44 pm

Fair enough.
    Jamie
    Jamie

Post by Jamie Sat Mar 19, 2011 3:56 pm

Why aren't they spreading the 4 champions league games over 4 nights?

I want to watch them all Fuck you Fuck you Fuck you
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Sat Mar 19, 2011 8:46 pm

^^^
    this
    mouth watering ties...all of them
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Mar 19, 2011 8:47 pm

Who are playing on the same night as us?
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Sat Mar 19, 2011 8:51 pm

Barcelona v Shaktar.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Mar 19, 2011 9:09 pm

Kuled wrote:Barcelona v Shaktar.
    Oh, that's annoying, I'd rather it was Inter v Schalke. Neutral
    Lux
    Lux

Supports : Watford FC

Post by Lux Sat Mar 19, 2011 11:11 pm

Fine Shagger wrote:Love it Laughing

I reckon Spurs can win, and I don't think it's that much of an outside chance either. Spurs can compete in the midfield battle....defensively if they have Gallas/Dawson fit then they have a chance....it's also easy to think that Ronaldo etc will smash them but Spurs have some good attacking players who can take on the Madrid defence too.

Madrid are favourites, but surely they have more of a chance than Shaktar do bounce

Last edited by Luxz0rz on Sun Mar 20, 2011 1:48 am; edited 1 time in total
    Mario
    Mario

Formerly known as : El Pipita
    Supports : Real Madrid Castilla

Post by Mario Sat Mar 19, 2011 11:58 pm

You know this can mean like 4 El Clasico's in 3weeks or so
    Fanatic
    Fanatic

Post by Fanatic Sun Mar 20, 2011 12:13 am

El Pipita wrote:You know this can mean like 4 El Clasico's in 3weeks or so
    Must be heart breaking for Madrid fans to know you will lose all 4 el classico's in such quick succession. there there

What tv stations in Belgium are showing the matches?
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Sun Mar 20, 2011 12:32 am

Madrid concede 20 goals in 3 weeks Surprised
    Mario
    Mario

Formerly known as : El Pipita
    Supports : Real Madrid Castilla

Post by Mario Sun Mar 20, 2011 1:12 am

Fanatic wrote:
    El Pipita wrote:You know this can mean like 4 El Clasico's in 3weeks or so
    Must be heart breaking for Madrid fans to know you will lose all 4 el classico's in such quick succession. 2010–11 UEFA Champions League Second Draw - Page 9 684775

What tv stations in Belgium are showing the matches?

The one where your mother got raped last night
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Mar 20, 2011 1:13 am

Egzon is such a classy bloke.
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Sun Mar 20, 2011 1:14 am

facepalm

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 10:12 pm