Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+17
SolidFitLad
The-Exploited
The Stig
Lux
Royal
Walcott
Carlos Jenkinson
crump
blackskar
Jamie
Cornholio
Kuled
Danny
Ben 10
LeBron
Mal
Bushido
21 posters

As Aurora deleted the other thread, this is for Nadine to see when she's online

Anonymous

As Aurora deleted the other thread, this is for Nadine to see when she's online - Page 4 Empty Re: As Aurora deleted the other thread, this is for Nadine to see when she's online

Post by Guest Tue Sep 14, 2010 12:42 am

chemicalrubber wrote:
    (polskaGOLA) wrote:You should be happy it's Poles coming to England and not Bulgarians and Ukrainians and stuff. Us poles have good work ethic, and share western values, do bother to learn English and are not a threat to society. You'll be crying when those lazy Bulgarians, Ukrainians and Romanians make there way to England, and I am sure you'll be begging us to come back. Laughing

shifty

Laughing They get worse then Berbatov too.

Dan wrote:
    polskaGola wrote:
    Dan wrote:And if it's so bad, why are you all over here stealing our jobs.. As Aurora deleted the other thread, this is for Nadine to see when she's online - Page 4 279869 As Aurora deleted the other thread, this is for Nadine to see when she's online - Page 4 Icon_neutral
    You do know it isn't stealing, we are there legally and can work there legally, being EU citizens.

Besides, it's not our fault we are still recovering after a brutal half century of Communism, wages are still rising to Western standards. But we are getting there, as it is, more Poles are leaving England than entering, and I expect most of us to be gone there by the next decade. (aside from the ones whom decided to settle down)

You should be happy it's Poles coming to England and not Bulgarians and Ukrainians and stuff. Us poles have good work ethic, and share western values, do bother to learn English and are not a threat to society. You'll be crying when those lazy Bulgarians, Ukrainians and Romanians make there way to England, and I am sure you'll be begging us to come back. As Aurora deleted the other thread, this is for Nadine to see when she's online - Page 4 Icon_lol

You know I was joking there, right?. As Aurora deleted the other thread, this is for Nadine to see when she's online - Page 4 279869

Hard to tell sarcasm on the internet. Then again the fact that your English and that English love sarcasm and the shifty smiley should've been clues.
    Kris
    Kris

As Aurora deleted the other thread, this is for Nadine to see when she's online - Page 4 Empty Re: As Aurora deleted the other thread, this is for Nadine to see when she's online

Post by Kris Tue Sep 14, 2010 1:07 am

James wrote:Agrred with that ^

Same
    SolidFitLad
    SolidFitLad

Post by SolidFitLad Tue Sep 14, 2010 3:34 am

CrossProjection wrote:Just saw this, LOLz....

Wait I must pee
    I am infact a Double D

Them pics are 2 years old, back when I was 17.
    I've gotten so much better looking.

looooooooooooooool ''gotten so much better looking'' aahahhaah looooooooooool no offence but hu are u tryna kid??? US OR URSELF?????/
    i mean im not tryna say that ur 'ugly' cos tht would just b mean, but ur reallynot even that nice tbh. i just think theres certain limits to how underaverage ppl can be big headed in confident... and ur in some1 elses level.
    to put it in perspective, its like saying you are 'barcelona' while wearing a 'bradford city football top'
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Sep 14, 2010 4:11 am

CrossProjection wrote:Just saw this, LOLz....

Wait I must pee
    I am infact a Double D

As Aurora deleted the other thread, this is for Nadine to see when she's online - Page 4 Icon_razz

@Nightmare

Your a cunt.... Truly.

Them pics are 2 years old, back when I was 17.
    I've gotten so much better looking.

17year old Nadine:
    http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-snc1/v1976/159/121/1442014729/n1442014729_217512_8464.jpg

18year old Nadine:
    http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs590.snc3/31116_1476695964342_1442014729_1232677_2758165_n.jpg

Last month (19):
    http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs277.snc4/40167_1581128735096_1442014729_1515409_7096179_n.jpg

I would.
    Danny
    Danny

Post by Danny Tue Sep 14, 2010 5:02 am

Dan wrote:
    I would.

Of course you would, you'd do Nadia from BB for fuck sake As Aurora deleted the other thread, this is for Nadine to see when she's online - Page 4 Icon_lol
    Beano
    Beano

Post by Beano Tue Sep 14, 2010 5:08 am

From what I have seen of Dan's posts...

I agree with Danny!
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Sep 14, 2010 5:20 am

Meh, if it has a pulse I probably would.. Neutral
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Sep 14, 2010 5:56 am

hahaha @ this fucking thread.

@ nadine, i thought you looked good aged 17!

im off to put my name down on a register.
    The-Exploited
    The-Exploited

Supports : Dark

Post by The-Exploited Tue Sep 14, 2010 6:03 am

Dan wrote:Meh, if it has a pulse I probably would.. Neutral
    As Aurora deleted the other thread, this is for Nadine to see when she's online - Page 4 70955 Actually makes me feel a lot better about my situation. I pulled a flight attendant and well she has a mint body but to be honest shes a butterface As Aurora deleted the other thread, this is for Nadine to see when she's online - Page 4 Icon_pale
    Danny
    Danny

Post by Danny Tue Sep 14, 2010 6:11 am

Dan wrote:Meh, if it has a pulse I probably would.. Neutral

I agree with you on that one Neutral

Not that I didn't agree with you on about Nadine, although I just thought I'd bring up you would literally fuck anyone with tits and a heartbeat Neutral
    The Stig
    The Stig

Post by The Stig Wed Sep 15, 2010 9:00 pm

I would Neutral
    chemicalrubber
    chemicalrubber

Supports : Arsenal

Post by chemicalrubber Wed Sep 15, 2010 10:52 pm

SolidFitLad wrote:looooooooooooooool ''gotten so much better looking'' aahahhaah looooooooooool no offence but hu are u tryna kid??? US OR URSELF?????/
    i mean im not tryna say that ur 'ugly' cos tht would just b mean, but ur reallynot even that nice tbh. i just think theres certain limits to how underaverage ppl can be big headed in confident... and ur in some1 elses level.
    to put it in perspective, its like saying you are 'barcelona' while wearing a 'bradford city football top'

I don't think it's very fair for someone whose balls probably haven't even dropped to make such an argument.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 8:33 pm