Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+17
SolidFitLad
The-Exploited
The Stig
Lux
Royal
Walcott
Carlos Jenkinson
crump
blackskar
Jamie
Cornholio
Kuled
Danny
Ben 10
LeBron
Mal
Bushido
21 posters

As Aurora deleted the other thread, this is for Nadine to see when she's online

Anonymous

As Aurora deleted the other thread, this is for Nadine to see when she's online - Page 3 Empty Re: As Aurora deleted the other thread, this is for Nadine to see when she's online

Post by Guest Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:16 am

I have to say, went to Poland last year. Wow. Not a single chubster amongst them, all looked pretty tight. Speak a stupid language though, couldn't understand anyone.. Neutral
    Anonymous

As Aurora deleted the other thread, this is for Nadine to see when she's online - Page 3 Empty Re: As Aurora deleted the other thread, this is for Nadine to see when she's online

Post by Guest Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:21 am

It's really quite simple once you get the pronunciation down. Probably easiest Slavic language to learn after Czech for a foreigner.
    Cornholio
    Cornholio

Post by Cornholio Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:34 am

I heard every word in polish is derived from a racist term.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:37 am

Laughing how so?

Sounds kinda funny as historically, Poland was the most religiously tolerant nation in Europe.
    Cornholio
    Cornholio

Post by Cornholio Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:38 am

Laughing Nazis have never been religously tolerant.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:39 am

Historically, Britain (although it was England - because we owned the rest) owned the world.. Neutral
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:39 am

Ryan wrote:Laughing Nazis have never been religously tolerant.
    Confusing countries now?

Germany had the Nazi's, Poland was invaded. Get things right.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:40 am

Dan wrote:Historically, Britain (although it was England - because we owned the rest) owned the world.. Neutral

Yah but back then, England was badass, now it's just a miserable miserable island. As Aurora deleted the other thread, this is for Nadine to see when she's online - Page 3 Icon_sad
    Cornholio
    Cornholio

Post by Cornholio Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:41 am

Can't be arsed to find them but there are tonnes of pics of racist poland fans with swastikas. I reckon they're nazis.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:43 am

(polskaGOLA) wrote:
    Dan wrote:Historically, Britain (although it was England - because we owned the rest) owned the world.. As Aurora deleted the other thread, this is for Nadine to see when she's online - Page 3 Icon_neutral

Yah but back then, England was badass, now it's just a miserable miserable island. As Aurora deleted the other thread, this is for Nadine to see when she's online - Page 3 Icon_sad

Nah, we'd still kick-ass. We just don't want to scare you all.. As Aurora deleted the other thread, this is for Nadine to see when she's online - Page 3 Icon_neutral

And if it's so bad, why are you all over here stealing our jobs.. shifty Neutral
    blackskar
    blackskar

Post by blackskar Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:44 am

We're biding our time. One day we'll strike and take back what's rightfully ours.
    Cornholio
    Cornholio

Post by Cornholio Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:45 am

guys in white are polish

http://www.i-am-bored.com/bored_link.cfm?link_id=14372
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Sep 12, 2010 12:11 pm

Ryan wrote:Can't be arsed to find them but there are tonnes of pics of racist poland fans with swastikas. I reckon they're nazis.
    They are skinheads/rednecks though. Every country has them. They don't even care about football, they just want an excuse to make problems.

Besides, there are not so much of them. Only in lower league teams there are some of them.

Dan wrote:And if it's so bad, why are you all over here stealing our jobs.. shifty Neutral
    You do know it isn't stealing, we are there legally and can work there legally, being EU citizens.

Besides, it's not our fault we are still recovering after a brutal half century of Communism, wages are still rising to Western standards. But we are getting there, as it is, more Poles are leaving England than entering, and I expect most of us to be gone there by the next decade. (aside from the ones whom decided to settle down)

You should be happy it's Poles coming to England and not Bulgarians and Ukrainians and stuff. Us poles have good work ethic, and share western values, do bother to learn English and are not a threat to society. You'll be crying when those lazy Bulgarians, Ukrainians and Romanians make there way to England, and I am sure you'll be begging us to come back. Laughing
    Royal
    Royal

Post by Royal Sun Sep 12, 2010 1:04 pm

Moved to General Discussion. Dance
    Lux
    Lux

Supports : Watford FC

Post by Lux Sun Sep 12, 2010 1:15 pm

Think it's a bit sad how I know at least one person from every Eastern European country and they all usually talk shit about their neighbours......whilst their country is obviously the noble pure blood dudes who are the best Arrow

I have a Polish friend, a Romanian friend, a Russian friend, a Slovenian friend, an Albanian friend, a Croatian friend and a Bosnian friend.....and all are fine ...although honestly the Polish one is like 20 stone Neutral

But yeah none steal jobs really.....they create more jobs and it's an economic fact that there will always be unemployment. If you have everyone employed then it'll be stupid as everyone will ask for higher wages and cause inflation....if they leave then their employers have no one to work for them so it'd be bad Neutral.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Sep 12, 2010 3:25 pm

I'll give you a quick guide.

Poles, Czechs, Slovaks, Hungarians, Slovenia* should be called Central European, as they are not like other people in the Eastern Half of Europe. We share western values and culture like Germans, Italians, and yes, even the English. This is because of how our culture has developed after centuries of Catholic(IE; Latin/Roman/Western/whatever you want to name it) influence. These countries living conditions are the same as in Western Europe. There isn't much if any difference between them and Western European countries other than language and their economies. (still recovering from communist era, but going strong). These countries you will find their economy is actually growing very strong. (Poland's economy is actually growing despite the recession(except for Hungary, but that's for other factors, mainly their ties with Germany)) The mentality of the people are also different from the East. We are more like the west, which makes sense knowing our history.

*- Slovenia, and for that matter, Croatia as well were also Catholic(thus had the Latin/Western/Whatever influences) and spent most of their history part of Western nations(Austria and Hungary). Similarly applies to them.

What makes us so different from our eastern neighbors? Well, mainly different histories, different cultures which in the long run lead to different mentalities within the people; which is a really really important factor. In Venezuela for example, I don't blame all the fucked up and crap things that are happening here on Chavez, even though he is mainly at fault, I blame the people as well. The mentality here is different and not compatible for a society to develop into Western Standards. Of coarse it's less severe in Eastern Europe, and after the EU admits all the East Euros, hopefully after a generation or two things will change, but in the mean time, you are going to get alot of immigrants to England from Romania/Bulgaria/rest of Yugoslavia/Ukraine, and unlike Poles they aren't going to work hard, they are going to for the most part be lazy people who don't like working unless for quick profit, won't learn English, won't accept English culture, like to drink, tend to be more violent etc. etc.

I'm not saying that we are superior to them in any way, just that for the moment, we are not compatible, and if you complain so much about Poles, you won't stand the East Euros that will come in mass this decade.
    The Stig
    The Stig

Post by The Stig Sun Sep 12, 2010 4:00 pm

Looking hot Nadine Wink
    The-Exploited
    The-Exploited

Supports : Dark

Post by The-Exploited Sun Sep 12, 2010 8:14 pm

I think everyone was expecting to see a bit more
    SolidFitLad
    SolidFitLad

Post by SolidFitLad Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:03 am

yo im gna back up polska dude cos i traveled around europe this summer and poland probably has the most hottest girls u will ever see. slovakia is nice too. but u can barely travel around poland without hitting the bone
    Mal
    Mal

Post by Mal Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:37 am

Eva in nuts magazine is Polish Razz

As Aurora deleted the other thread, this is for Nadine to see when she's online - Page 3 Nuts.co_.uk_eva_sexy_naked__shoot_31_
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Sep 13, 2010 1:26 am

LOL @ rolo. That lad makes me piss myself.
    H-T-W14i
    H-T-W14i

Post by H-T-W14i Mon Sep 13, 2010 2:19 am

Bergkamp wrote:Eva in nuts magazine is Polish Razz

As Aurora deleted the other thread, this is for Nadine to see when she's online - Page 3 Nuts.co_.uk_eva_sexy_naked__shoot_31_

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm................ Boobies make me smile As Aurora deleted the other thread, this is for Nadine to see when she's online - Page 3 246690
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Sep 13, 2010 3:23 pm

Just saw this, LOLz....

Wait I must pee
    I am infact a Double D

Razz

@Nightmare

Your a cunt.... Truly.

Them pics are 2 years old, back when I was 17.
    I've gotten so much better looking.

17year old Nadine:
    http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-snc1/v1976/159/121/1442014729/n1442014729_217512_8464.jpg

18year old Nadine:
    http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs590.snc3/31116_1476695964342_1442014729_1232677_2758165_n.jpg

Last month (19):
    http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs277.snc4/40167_1581128735096_1442014729_1515409_7096179_n.jpg
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Sep 13, 2010 6:43 pm

Agrred with that ^
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Sep 13, 2010 6:52 pm

Thank you james
    Walcott
    Walcott

Supports : Arsenal & Lewis Hamilton.

Post by Walcott Mon Sep 13, 2010 7:38 pm

Bergkamp wrote:Eva in nuts magazine is Polish Razz

She looked like my Maths teacher at school, but my teacher had smaller tits. As Aurora deleted the other thread, this is for Nadine to see when she's online - Page 3 18254
    The Stig
    The Stig

Post by The Stig Mon Sep 13, 2010 8:13 pm

James wrote:Agrred with that ^

This
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Sep 13, 2010 11:28 pm

polskaGola wrote:
    Dan wrote:And if it's so bad, why are you all over here stealing our jobs.. As Aurora deleted the other thread, this is for Nadine to see when she's online - Page 3 279869 As Aurora deleted the other thread, this is for Nadine to see when she's online - Page 3 Icon_neutral
    You do know it isn't stealing, we are there legally and can work there legally, being EU citizens.

Besides, it's not our fault we are still recovering after a brutal half century of Communism, wages are still rising to Western standards. But we are getting there, as it is, more Poles are leaving England than entering, and I expect most of us to be gone there by the next decade. (aside from the ones whom decided to settle down)

You should be happy it's Poles coming to England and not Bulgarians and Ukrainians and stuff. Us poles have good work ethic, and share western values, do bother to learn English and are not a threat to society. You'll be crying when those lazy Bulgarians, Ukrainians and Romanians make there way to England, and I am sure you'll be begging us to come back. As Aurora deleted the other thread, this is for Nadine to see when she's online - Page 3 Icon_lol

You know I was joking there, right?. As Aurora deleted the other thread, this is for Nadine to see when she's online - Page 3 279869
    chemicalrubber
    chemicalrubber

Supports : Arsenal

Post by chemicalrubber Mon Sep 13, 2010 11:43 pm

[quote="(polskaGOLA)"]
    Ryan wrote:You should be happy it's Poles coming to England and not Bulgarians and Ukrainians and stuff. Us poles have good work ethic, and share western values, do bother to learn English and are not a threat to society. You'll be crying when those lazy Bulgarians, Ukrainians and Romanians make there way to England, and I am sure you'll be begging us to come back. Laughing

shifty
    LeBron

Formerly known as : Spider
    Supports : Man Red.

Post by LeBron Mon Sep 13, 2010 11:44 pm

rofl

Manchester has enough lazy bulgarians, tyvm.

jk, he's a cuddly teddy bear

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 10:57 pm