Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+17
SolidFitLad
The-Exploited
The Stig
Lux
Royal
Walcott
Carlos Jenkinson
crump
blackskar
Jamie
Cornholio
Kuled
Danny
Ben 10
LeBron
Mal
Bushido
21 posters

As Aurora deleted the other thread, this is for Nadine to see when she's online

Cornholio
    Cornholio

As Aurora deleted the other thread, this is for Nadine to see when she's online - Page 2 Empty Re: As Aurora deleted the other thread, this is for Nadine to see when she's online

Post by Cornholio Sun Sep 12, 2010 9:44 am

Nightmare wrote:She's a fucking Mule.

You don't look at the fireplace when you're poking the fire.
    Bushido
    Bushido

As Aurora deleted the other thread, this is for Nadine to see when she's online - Page 2 Empty Re: As Aurora deleted the other thread, this is for Nadine to see when she's online

Post by Bushido Sun Sep 12, 2010 9:45 am

Ryan wrote:

But I have tastes in fireplaces.

Also that GIF is win Very Happy
    LeBron

Formerly known as : Spider
    Supports : Man Red.

Post by LeBron Sun Sep 12, 2010 9:48 am

I'd ask what that gif is from, but it would ruin the mental images i have of it.
    Cornholio
    Cornholio

Post by Cornholio Sun Sep 12, 2010 9:49 am

Nightmare wrote:
    Ryan wrote:

But I have tastes in fireplaces.

Also that GIF is win Very Happy

Fuckin hell if you have to be so awkward

As Aurora deleted the other thread, this is for Nadine to see when she's online - Page 2 Bagdog_face

Plus side of this is she'll always look happy when she sees your shlong.
    crump
    crump

Post by crump Sun Sep 12, 2010 9:49 am

I think it's most probably an interview she had, and she was doing some sort of singing. It gets me well aroused till it cuts to the loop.
    Bushido
    Bushido

Post by Bushido Sun Sep 12, 2010 9:51 am

atastycrumpet wrote:I think it's most probably an interview she had, and she was doing some sort of singing. It gets me well aroused till it cuts to the loop.

You do realise I could edit that so it last 6 minutes.... Laughing

and i'd rather just have a wank than shag her mate rub hands
    crump
    crump

Post by crump Sun Sep 12, 2010 9:55 am

Could you do that? Grrr... I hate it when i develop a deep love for celeberties, it comes around probably every 4 months. I know I'll never probably touch them. As Aurora deleted the other thread, this is for Nadine to see when she's online - Page 2 5614

At least I have my dreams. As Aurora deleted the other thread, this is for Nadine to see when she's online - Page 2 Sleep As Aurora deleted the other thread, this is for Nadine to see when she's online - Page 2 631712
    Bushido
    Bushido

Post by Bushido Sun Sep 12, 2010 9:57 am

atastycrumpet wrote:Could you do that? Grrr... I hate it when i develop a deep love for celeberties, it comes around probably every 4 months. I know I'll never probably touch them. As Aurora deleted the other thread, this is for Nadine to see when she's online - Page 2 5614

At least I have my dreams. As Aurora deleted the other thread, this is for Nadine to see when she's online - Page 2 Sleep As Aurora deleted the other thread, this is for Nadine to see when she's online - Page 2 631712

No. violin
    crump
    crump

Post by crump Sun Sep 12, 2010 9:58 am

Nightmare wrote:
    atastycrumpet wrote:Could you do that? Grrr... I hate it when i develop a deep love for celeberties, it comes around probably every 4 months. I know I'll never probably touch them. As Aurora deleted the other thread, this is for Nadine to see when she's online - Page 2 5614

No. violin

As Aurora deleted the other thread, this is for Nadine to see when she's online - Page 2 Icon_sad Moving on...
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Sep 12, 2010 10:02 am

My Location ftw!
    crump
    crump

Post by crump Sun Sep 12, 2010 10:04 am

I guess you've developed an uncontrollable celebrity crush too then?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Sep 12, 2010 10:07 am

You guys have no taste in women.
    crump
    crump

Post by crump Sun Sep 12, 2010 10:09 am

Wha..? Sad Cheryl's the woman of my dreams. As Aurora deleted the other thread, this is for Nadine to see when she's online - Page 2 Herz
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Sep 12, 2010 10:10 am

Mines not uncontrollable, I meet up with Pixie all the time and she gives it to me like the propa cockney lass she is Wink
    Bushido
    Bushido

Post by Bushido Sun Sep 12, 2010 10:16 am

forestfcfan wrote:Mines not uncontrollable, I meet up with Pixie all the time and she gives it to me like the propa cockney lass she is Wink

Pictures on the internet don't count.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Sep 12, 2010 10:16 am

Sticking it in the CD drive and having full size images is good enough
    crump
    crump

Post by crump Sun Sep 12, 2010 10:17 am

Haha, I'd love to be Ashley Cole, rewind about 2 years. I'd treat her like a godess.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Sep 12, 2010 10:20 am

atastycrumpet wrote:Wha..? Sad Cheryl's the woman of my dreams. As Aurora deleted the other thread, this is for Nadine to see when she's online - Page 2 Herz
    Not tweedy dumbnumb. As Aurora deleted the other thread, this is for Nadine to see when she's online - Page 2 Icon_lol
    crump
    crump

Post by crump Sun Sep 12, 2010 10:22 am

As Aurora deleted the other thread, this is for Nadine to see when she's online - Page 2 Icon_sad Stop it. Who's your dream girl anyway?
    Bushido
    Bushido

Post by Bushido Sun Sep 12, 2010 10:28 am

atastycrumpet wrote:As Aurora deleted the other thread, this is for Nadine to see when she's online - Page 2 Icon_sad Stop it. Who's your dream girl anyway?

As Aurora deleted the other thread, this is for Nadine to see when she's online - Page 2 518173-Morocco-s-ugliest-mule-1
    crump
    crump

Post by crump Sun Sep 12, 2010 10:30 am

Oh yeah, is it that Nadine. Cheryl Cole is perfect, slim, sexy, good boobies, nice hair and a cracking accent.
    Carlos Jenkinson
    Carlos Jenkinson

Post by Carlos Jenkinson Sun Sep 12, 2010 10:41 am

Damn she's grim, no offense but it has to be said
    Walcott
    Walcott

Supports : Arsenal & Lewis Hamilton.

Post by Walcott Sun Sep 12, 2010 10:44 am

Ive seen a lot worse..
    Cornholio
    Cornholio

Post by Cornholio Sun Sep 12, 2010 10:55 am

You have to remember Polska is from eastern europe. They don't have women there. Just slightly less masculine men.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Sep 12, 2010 10:55 am

atastycrumpet wrote:As Aurora deleted the other thread, this is for Nadine to see when she's online - Page 2 Icon_sad Stop it. Who's your dream girl anyway?

The hottest girl I ever seen was on that site "myfreecams"; she was a Venezuelan nurse from Caracas. HOLY FUCK BEST BODY I'VE SEEN IN MY LIFE(100% natural too).

IRL, there was a blonde Venezuelan girl from Caracas I think, she came in a large group of people to the rafting camp, easily the hottest girl i've seen in the last year. (And remember, I live in venezuela, the country that won more Miss Universes than anybody else)

Celebrity wise, well there are so much options based on looks, but I don't think I would ever marry a celebrity, couldn't stand to live with one I think. (Not because of the publicity and everything, although that'd get annoying quick, but more because they are probably dumb as fuck.)
    LeBron

Post by LeBron Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:00 am

The hottest girl I've ever seen is this emo / scene girl at my college.

<3
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:06 am

Ryan wrote:You have to remember Polska is from eastern europe. They don't have women there. Just slightly less masculine men.

Slightly less masculine men?

I think your forgetting that Poland, Slovakia and Czech Republic are the hot girl capital of Europe.
    As Aurora deleted the other thread, this is for Nadine to see when she's online - Page 2 Polish_Women
    (btw, whoever cut those women out should be murdered for failure)

As Aurora deleted the other thread, this is for Nadine to see when she's online - Page 2 FHM-Magazine-Summer-Issue-1
    As Aurora deleted the other thread, this is for Nadine to see when she's online - Page 2 Pios_gorniak
    As Aurora deleted the other thread, this is for Nadine to see when she's online - Page 2 Agnieszkawlodarczyk006316zf
    As Aurora deleted the other thread, this is for Nadine to see when she's online - Page 2 55052-anna-maria-jopekamjopek3
    As Aurora deleted the other thread, this is for Nadine to see when she's online - Page 2 55024-anna-maria-jopekamjopek0
    As Aurora deleted the other thread, this is for Nadine to see when she's online - Page 2 21jw23a
    As Aurora deleted the other thread, this is for Nadine to see when she's online - Page 2 21351_CKM_4_006_123_858lo
    As Aurora deleted the other thread, this is for Nadine to see when she's online - Page 2 21342_CKM_4_005_123_1079lo
    As Aurora deleted the other thread, this is for Nadine to see when she's online - Page 2 Izabella-scorupco-1024x768-4718
    As Aurora deleted the other thread, this is for Nadine to see when she's online - Page 2 Scorupco
    As Aurora deleted the other thread, this is for Nadine to see when she's online - Page 2 4c0d35700025f7834766f998
    As Aurora deleted the other thread, this is for Nadine to see when she's online - Page 2 25044_10_Sylwia_Gruchala_122_1000lo

Think before you write, as English women are NOTHING compared to Polish women.
    Cornholio
    Cornholio

Post by Cornholio Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:09 am

There's always a diamond in the shit. And there's a fucking lot of shit in poland.
    LeBron

Post by LeBron Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:09 am

Zomgz but we haz cherul coal
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:14 am

TevezIsOverrated wrote:Zomgz but we haz cherul coal
    I swear, only British people think she is super-hot.

She is good looking, but not much more. Us foreigners are not impressed.

Ryan wrote:There's always a diamond in the shit. And there's a fucking lot of shit in poland.

Theres alot of shit in Polish football true, but in Poland? Nah. The countries your looking for are Ukraine, Russia, Belarus and Bulgaria. They are full of shit. =\

Actually, if you cross the border from Germany and Poland, you wouldn't find any differences other than language. =\

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 2:21 am