Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+11
Zzonked
Glen Miller
El_indian
Grenade
Stranger
Scott_LFC
The Zlatan
Theo Filippo
YukiAbe1996
RessurectionRooney
vel
15 posters

2015/16 Premier League

Scott_LFC

2015/16 Premier League - Page 3 Empty Re: 2015/16 Premier League

Post by Scott_LFC Tue Aug 25, 2015 8:36 am

Theo Filippo wrote:Laughing In your 2 month absence I forgot how much of a moron you could be.

To quote Wenger

"I didn't see it".

Smile
    Scott_LFC

Post by Scott_LFC Tue Aug 25, 2015 8:39 am

Phil McNulty ‏@philmcnulty 5 mins5 minutes ago
    Liverpool manager Brendan Rodgers on Aaron Ramsey's disallowed goal: "I've seen a replay and his shirt was offside."

Rodgers rofl Some serious trolling right there.
    Grenade
    Grenade

Formerly known as : grenade187

Post by Grenade Tue Aug 25, 2015 12:45 pm

Liverpool fans actually think Coutinho is a better football than Ozil because he hit the post a couple of times today not worthy
    El_indian
    El_indian

Supports : funny

Post by El_indian Tue Aug 25, 2015 12:52 pm

Is Firminho even good?

I think he's going to be a massive flop. I had barely heard of him before he moved other than his shite performances at the Copa.

Didn't Scott say he was an amazing dribbler? Laughing
    Grenade
    Grenade

Post by Grenade Tue Aug 25, 2015 1:04 pm

El_indian wrote:Is Firminho even good?

I think he's going to be a massive flop. I had barely heard of him before he moved other than his shite performances at the Copa.

He was never going to settle in straight away. He showed glimpses of what he's capable of so I reckon he'll come good eventually. Jordan Ibe on the other hand looked horrendous in every way possible. Liverpool fans were saying he's better than Sterling during pre-season rofl
    Scott_LFC

Post by Scott_LFC Tue Aug 25, 2015 1:22 pm

Grenade wrote:Liverpool fans actually think Coutinho is a better football than Ozil because he hit the post a couple of times today not worthy

Typical generalisation of the whole fan-base.

I especially liked when he sent Bellerin to Uranus in the build up to his curler that Cech finger-tipped onto the post. Apparently Bellerin can still be found searching for the ball at the Emirates right now. That was a proper Houdini move. Looking forward to when a GIF arises.

PS. Arsenal fans overate Ozil so much. Ronaldo made him look better than he is.

No chance will Firmino flop. Did you even watch the game? He's the one who put a difficult ball on a plate for Bentekkers to have his shot saved and had a few nice dribbles where he completely beat his man.

Seleção Brasileira @BrazilStats
    Roberto Firmino made most successful dribbles (4) and created most scoring chances (3) in the game. @Roberto_Firmino

That's more than the likes of Sanchez, Cazorla, Coutinho and Ozil and he wasn't even on the pitch for the full 90 minutes Smile

Dunno what you were watching. Solid game from him, for me. Especially considering it was his first start and the high pressure fixture that it was.

Grenade wrote:

He was never going to settle in straight away. He showed glimpses of what he's capable of so I reckon he'll come good eventually. Jordan Ibe on the other hand looked horrendous in every way possible. Liverpool fans were saying he's better than Sterling during pre-season rofl

Ibe is shit. Again, stop generalising all Liverpool fans into one group.
    El_indian
    El_indian

Supports : funny

Post by El_indian Tue Aug 25, 2015 1:30 pm

Yeah Ibe was horrible, seems to lose the ball everytime he takes somebody on. I'm looking forward to Benteke + Sturridge.
    Scott_LFC

Post by Scott_LFC Tue Aug 25, 2015 1:33 pm

El_indian wrote:Yeah Ibe was horrible, seems to lose the ball everytime he takes somebody on. I'm looking forward to Benteke + Sturridge.

Mouthwatering prospect for me, the idea of Benteke, Sturridge and Firmino up top with Coutinho behind them.

Benteke has been a lot better than I expected him to be. Honestly thought he'd be another Andy Carroll, but he's proving me wrong so far with his ability on the ball. Loved it when he'd receive the ball and then turn and run at the Arsenal defence. That's something most Arsenal fans wish Giroud would do, I reckon, and it's something we've missed up front since Sturridge was fit.
    Grenade
    Grenade

Post by Grenade Tue Aug 25, 2015 2:00 pm

When I say that do you actually think I'm talking about all 300m+ Liverpool fans in the world? And yeah, that was nice, he beat a young defender. It was almost as good as Ozil sending Rossiter back up his mothers uterus
    Scott_LFC

Post by Scott_LFC Tue Aug 25, 2015 2:15 pm

Grenade wrote:When I say that do you actually think I'm talking about all 300m+ Liverpool fans in the world? And yeah, that was nice, he beat a young defender. It was almost as good as Ozil sending Rossiter back up his mothers uterus

He didn't just beat him rofl He humiliated him by making him do a full 360 turn and still not know where the ball was.

Ozil and Rossiter? Can't have been that good if I don't even remember it. Besides, Rossiter is shit. He's basically Jay Spearing. Whereas Bellerin is better than Clyne, apparently Rolling Eyes

Funny how a player who's 2 years younger than Bellerin had Sanchez in his pocket, though.

Gomez not worthy
    Glen Miller
    Glen Miller

Formerly known as : Glen Damon
    Supports : PLAYMAKER

Post by Glen Miller Tue Aug 25, 2015 2:23 pm

Grenade wrote:It was almost as good as Ozil sending Rossiter back up his mothers uterus
    One of the most highly regarded playmakers destroys an 18 year-old nobody, what an absolute shocker. eek

Ibe has had a dreadful season so far.  And Gomez was facing Ramsey/Oxlade Chamberlain.  Sanchez was predominantly on the left against Clyne.
    Grenade
    Grenade

Post by Grenade Tue Aug 25, 2015 4:20 pm

Scott_LFC wrote:
    No chance will Firmino flop. Did you even watch the game? He's the one who put a difficult ball on a plate for Bentekkers to have his shot saved and had a few nice dribbles where he completely beat his man.

Scott_LFC wrote:
    Grenade wrote:When I say that do you actually think I'm talking about all 300m+ Liverpool fans in the world? And yeah, that was nice, he beat a young defender. It was almost as good as Ozil sending Rossiter back up his mothers uterus

He didn't just beat him rofl He humiliated him by making him do a full 360 turn and still not know where the ball was.

Ozil and Rossiter? Can't have been that good if I don't even remember it. Besides, Rossiter is shit. He's basically Jay Spearing. Whereas Bellerin is better than Clyne, apparently Rolling Eyes

Funny how a player who's 2 years younger than Bellerin had Sanchez in his pocket, though.

Gomez not worthy
    rofl rofl

Glen Miller wrote:
    Grenade wrote:It was almost as good as Ozil sending Rossiter back up his mothers uterus
    One of the most highly regarded playmakers destroys an 18 year-old nobody, what an absolute shocker. eek

Ibe has had a dreadful season so far.  And Gomez was facing Ramsey/Oxlade Chamberlain.  Sanchez was predominantly on the left against Clyne.
    Nothing shocking about Bellerin struggling against skillful players either. That's his major weakness, did you see Grealish destroy him in the FA cup final?
    Scott_LFC

Post by Scott_LFC Wed Aug 26, 2015 12:41 am

scratch

I did watch the game. Sanchez had absolutely no joy down the right. Gomez had his number, keys, wallet, home address, wife and car.
    Scott_LFC

Post by Scott_LFC Wed Aug 26, 2015 1:02 am

2015/16 Premier League - Page 3 CNP2TMZWEAAUY1h

not worthy
    Theo Filippo
    Theo Filippo

Formerly known as : Filippo Inzaghi

Post by Theo Filippo Wed Aug 26, 2015 1:36 am

Another Liverpool player that is the best in the league, shame that you aren't in the champions league this year, you could win it.
    Scott_LFC

Post by Scott_LFC Wed Aug 26, 2015 1:49 am

Theo Filippo wrote:Another Liverpool player that is the best in the league, shame that you aren't in the champions league this year, you could win it.

So salty rofl
    Theo Filippo
    Theo Filippo

Post by Theo Filippo Wed Aug 26, 2015 1:51 am

I've never seen a team consistently celebrate drawing against teams like they've won the premier league. rofl
    Scott_LFC

Post by Scott_LFC Wed Aug 26, 2015 1:54 am

Theo Filippo wrote:I've never seen a team consistently celebrate drawing against teams like they've won the premier league. rofl

And you probably never will.

All in all, it was a pretty disappointing result for us, considering West Ham spanked you 2-0 with a 16 year old playing in DM. Perspective.

Although, I do take great solace in knowing that we dispatched a classy Bournemouth side who humbled the mighty West Ham 3-4 and a CL player-riddled Stoke team who bravely fought back against Spurs at WHL when 2-0 down to draw the game 2-2.
    Scott_LFC

Post by Scott_LFC Wed Aug 26, 2015 7:46 am

Sanchez safely tucked away in Gomez's back pocket not worthy

Coutinho making Bellerin spin like a ballerina not worthy

Bellerin rofl
    Keyser Söze
    Keyser Söze

Post by Keyser Söze Wed Aug 26, 2015 8:17 am

Not sure Azim Khan understands what Sufism is.
    Theo Filippo
    Theo Filippo

Post by Theo Filippo Wed Aug 26, 2015 8:21 am

Remember when Bellerin was allowed to cut in on his left foot and curl one in? rofl
    The Zlatan
    The Zlatan

Post by The Zlatan Wed Aug 26, 2015 8:36 am

Remember when Ozil made Coutinho look like one of those people on black Friday looking for a TV?
    Scott_LFC

Post by Scott_LFC Wed Aug 26, 2015 9:26 am

Theo Filippo wrote:

Remember when Bellerin was allowed to cut in on his left foot and curl one in? rofl

The Zlatan wrote:

Remember when Ozil made Coutinho look like one of those people on black Friday looking for a TV?

Typical Arsenal fans living in the past.

I can do that too Rolling Eyes

Coutinho leaving your defender for dead before firing in a sublime shot.

2015/16 Premier League - Page 3 GiftedEnergeticGuineapig

Coutinho mugging off your entire team.

2015/16 Premier League - Page 3 YearlyGoodAgouti
    Theo Filippo
    Theo Filippo

Post by Theo Filippo Wed Aug 26, 2015 9:43 am

Sounds good to me, living in years where Arsenal had better seasons. Laughing
    Scott_LFC

Post by Scott_LFC Wed Aug 26, 2015 9:47 am

Just a pity I can recall/live in better achievements from the past Smile

I remember watching us storming the CL in 2005, producing the best final of all time. And I remember when my father held me aloft in his strong arms at Anfield when we won our last League Trophy in 1989.

Good times.

However, it's irrelevant.

Because I live for the now.

Mind the gap.
    Theo Filippo
    Theo Filippo

Post by Theo Filippo Wed Aug 26, 2015 9:55 am

Scott_LFC wrote:Just a pity I can recall/live in better achievements from the past Smile

I remember watching us storming the CL in 2005, producing the best final of all time. And I remember when my father held me aloft in his strong arms at Anfield when we won our last League Trophy in 1989.

Good times.

Mind the gap.
    So can Arsenal fans.

Touching story.
    Scott_LFC

Post by Scott_LFC Wed Aug 26, 2015 10:04 am

Theo Filippo wrote:
    Scott_LFC wrote:Just a pity I can recall/live in better achievements from the past Smile

Good times.

Mind the gap.
    So can Arsenal fans.

Touching story.

Unfortunately there is no Arsenal achievement that eclipses Liverpool winning the Champion's League Smile
    Theo Filippo
    Theo Filippo

Post by Theo Filippo Wed Aug 26, 2015 10:07 am

I'd take an unbeaten season over cheating in the champions league.
    Scott_LFC

Post by Scott_LFC Wed Aug 26, 2015 10:11 am

Ah, the famous "Invincibles".

Except they actually lost about 7 times in all competitions that season. Laughing

The memory of winning a Champion's League Final is always going to trump a League win, hands down Smile

I don't begrudge you of trying to elevate the "unbeaten" season over a Champion's League win, though. Because you don't know any better. there there

Maybe one day you'll win it and then you'll realise just how much better of an experience it is Smile
    Grenade
    Grenade

Post by Grenade Wed Aug 26, 2015 10:24 am

Scott_LFC wrote:scratch

I did watch the game. Sanchez had absolutely no joy down the right. Gomez had his number, keys, wallet, home address, wife and car.
    Sanchez only went on the right 2 or 3 times in the entire game when Ramsey switched flanks or played centrally? If anything it was Clyne and Giroud's inability to hold the ball up that kept Sanchez quiet. That and the fact that he wasn't even fully fit but yeah lets just say it was Gomez because he shielded the ball from him. Laughing

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:57 am