2015/16 Premier League

Scott_LFC

Re: 2015/16 Premier League

Post by Scott_LFC on Tue May 03, 2016 9:12 am

Keyser Söze wrote:Why are you so mad? Laughing Can't believe you were that desperate for Spurs to win the league. Really shows how much Arsenal fans have pissed you off.

What? Would rather Spurs didn't win a thing, thanks. Detestable Club. Out of any team winning the League, Leicester probably bothers me the least. What a weird comment.

ResurrectionRooney wrote:Laughing I can't believe you're having a go at me for predicting Leicester City would not win the Premier League.

Saying there's more chance of the country being destroyed by an asteroid is idiotic, regardless of how slim the chance of Leicester winning the League was, which was 5000/1. I wonder what the odds are of your asteroid scenario actually happening?
    ResurrectionRooney

Supports : United

Post by ResurrectionRooney on Tue May 03, 2016 9:31 am

Scott_LFC wrote:
    Keyser Söze wrote:Why are you so mad? Laughing Can't believe you were that desperate for Spurs to win the league. Really shows how much Arsenal fans have pissed you off.

What? Would rather Spurs didn't win a thing, thanks. Detestable Club. Out of any team winning the League, Leicester probably bothers me the least. What a weird comment.

ResurrectionRooney wrote:Laughing I can't believe you're having a go at me for predicting Leicester City would not win the Premier League.

Saying there's more chance of the country being destroyed by an asteroid is idiotic, regardless of how slim the chance of Leicester winning the League was, which was 5000/1. I wonder what the odds are of your asteroid scenario actually happening?

Are you familiar with the concept of hyperbole?

Post by Keyser Söze on Tue May 03, 2016 9:41 am

Scott_LFC wrote:

Laughing As soon as Spurs have had a sniff at the title you've been begging for them to win it just to have ammo against Arsenal fans that have been pissing you off all season.

You should tone down your try hard pops at RR, they don't make sense when just last week you were crying multiple times about him being "pedantic". They just come off as forced and desperate. Wait for something meaningful to pick at instead of clutching at nonexistent straws.
    Glen Miller

Formerly known as : Glen Damon
    Supports : PLAYMAKER

Post by Glen Miller on Tue May 03, 2016 10:44 am

Scott_LFC wrote:
    Weather130 wrote:Could Leicester City pull off the great upset and win the premier league?

ResurrectionRooney wrote:There's more chance of an asteroid destroying the country.

Glad you don't work for me.
    rofl  How humiliating.
    Stranger

Supports : Barcelona, PSG, Bayern

Post by Stranger on Tue May 03, 2016 2:10 pm

Decent imo.

The relegation battle is more interesting. Howay the lads, man.
    Stranger

Post by Stranger on Mon May 16, 2016 3:25 am

Made Sissoko look like Neymar
    The Zlatan

Post by The Zlatan on Mon May 16, 2016 3:44 am

Scott_LFC wrote:Putting £5000 on City to win the League. Easiest £4500 ever.

Embarassed
    Stranger

Post by Stranger on Mon May 16, 2016 3:48 am

The Zlatan wrote:
    Scott_LFC wrote:Putting £5000 on City to win the League. Easiest £4500 ever.

Embarassed
    yippee
    ResurrectionRooney

Supports : United

Post by ResurrectionRooney on Mon May 16, 2016 9:49 am

Who won the Jack Wilshere Goal of the Season award?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Nov 22, 2017 7:53 pm