Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+19
Mason
Jay
eidinger
Alan
Scuba Steve
Childish Logic
JonjoShelvey
Ki
SBSP
Ra's al Ghul
Zzonked
Phadunkin Donuts
Jordan Henderchip
Keyser Söze
El_indian
Theo Filippo
Dagbon
The Zlatan
Scott M
23 posters

Liverpool FC Official Thread

Scott M

Liverpool FC Official Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: Liverpool FC Official Thread

Post by Scott M Sun Aug 04, 2013 9:01 pm

Aspas wank 2

Liverpool FC Official Thread - Page 3 DTU8YLU

Reminds me of Torres' turn against Real Madrid back when we beat them 4-0.
    El_indian
    El_indian

Supports : funny

Post by El_indian Sun Aug 04, 2013 9:03 pm

But Torres' one was sexier. That one was more subtle.
    Scott M

Post by Scott M Sun Aug 04, 2013 9:04 pm

Yeah, Torres' one was a backheel flick through his legs, almost. This one was a different style, but the unpredictability of it is what reminded me of Torres' one.
    Scott M

Post by Scott M Sun Aug 04, 2013 9:11 pm

Liverpool FC Official Thread - Page 3 IbbIWaWVs0XyfO

Starting to be quite glad we've gotten rid of Reina. He just stands there. Pretty sure Mignolet would've at least attempted to save it.

Been extremely impressed with Mignolet so far. 0 goals conceded says it all really. He's had to make a few really good saves too, so it's not like he hasn't been challenged. 

I love how well he deals with shots that bounce right in front of him. I always expected it to bounce off Reina's chest, but Mignolet seems to smother every single one.
    Scott M

Post by Scott M Sun Aug 04, 2013 9:21 pm

Liverpool FC Official Thread - Page 3 944610_10151894760072573_1990509473_n

Our new superstar.
    Keyser Söze
    Keyser Söze

Post by Keyser Söze Sun Aug 04, 2013 10:41 pm

Scott M wrote:
    Keyser Söze wrote:
    My month expired.

No Scott I'm not full of shit, I'm 100% (or as close to 100% as one can be) certain Suárez will be a Arsenal player. But I won't bet on it.

The fact you won't bet on it just goes to prove that you're not as sure/certain as you let on. 

I mean, why else would you turn down the "100% certain" chance to be £500 richer?

Because you're full of shit.

No, it just means that I'm not insecure, unlike you. I don't need money to validate my word.
    Scott M

Post by Scott M Sun Aug 04, 2013 10:48 pm

Keyser Söze wrote:
    Scott M wrote:

The fact you won't bet on it just goes to prove that you're not as sure/certain as you let on. 

I mean, why else would you turn down the "100% certain" chance to be £500 richer?

Because you're full of shit.

No, it just means that I'm not insecure, unlike you. I don't need money to validate my word.

Nice excuse Laughing
    Keyser Söze
    Keyser Söze

Post by Keyser Söze Sun Aug 04, 2013 10:59 pm

Scott M wrote:
    Keyser Söze wrote:

Nice excuse Laughing

Its not excuse. If I was going to use an excuse I'd tell you that my religion prohibits betting, but I didn't.

Suárez might as well be an Arsenal player now for all intents and purposes.
    Scott M

Post by Scott M Sun Aug 04, 2013 11:20 pm

Keyser Söze wrote:
    Scott M wrote:

Nice excuse Laughing

Its not excuse. If I was going to use an excuse I'd tell you that my religion prohibits betting, but I didn't.

You're not fooling anyone.
    The Zlatan
    The Zlatan

Post by The Zlatan Sun Aug 04, 2013 11:27 pm

Scott M wrote:Liverpool FC Official Thread - Page 3 944610_10151894760072573_1990509473_n

Our new superstar.

He'll be gone within two seasons, don't get too attached.
    Scott M

Post by Scott M Sun Aug 04, 2013 11:30 pm

The Zlatan wrote:
    Scott M wrote:Liverpool FC Official Thread - Page 3 944610_10151894760072573_1990509473_n

Our new superstar.

I've already mentioned that several times in this thread, keep up.
    Keyser Söze
    Keyser Söze

Post by Keyser Söze Sun Aug 04, 2013 11:34 pm

Scott M wrote:
    Keyser Söze wrote:

Neither are you. On an obscure internet forum that's become a wasteland that has about 10 "active" (used in the most loose sense) posters, you're going to pay someone you don't know £500 ? Lol good one. Stop brining playground betting into everything and please stay on topic.

We are Suárez's only option, he has to come to us.
    The Zlatan
    The Zlatan

Post by The Zlatan Sun Aug 04, 2013 11:37 pm

Scott M wrote:
    The Zlatan wrote:

Just putting it out there, no doubt you'll be crying when he leaves and pretend like he'll be loyal and stay like you're doing now with Suarez.rofl
    Scott M

Post by Scott M Sun Aug 04, 2013 11:43 pm

Keyser Söze wrote:
    Scott M wrote:

Neither are you. On an obscure internet forum that's become a wasteland that has about 10 "active" (used in the most loose sense) posters, you're going to pay someone you don't know £500 ? Lol good one. Stop brining playground betting into everything and please stay on topic.

I always pay my dues. I paid an Arsenal fan £50 last season and I owe Jamie £50 too, but he hasn't come forward yet and I have no way of getting in touch with him since he disappeared.

If you agreed to the wager, and won, I'd have no problem handing over the £500.

There's a term in betting, it goes "never bet what you can't handle to lose" Well, I believe in that term. My limit for this particular bet is £500. 

From your apparent perspective, it's incredibly foolish to turn down the chance to receive the easiest £500 you could probably ever hope to get. So it makes no sense for you to turn it down, unless you were full of shit in the first place, which, it appears that you were, as you're refusing to put your money where your mouth is. 

I've effectively called your bluff.
    Scott M

Post by Scott M Sun Aug 04, 2013 11:44 pm

The Zlatan wrote:
    Scott M wrote:

Just putting it out there, no doubt you'll be crying when he leaves and pretend like he'll be loyal and stay like you're doing now with Suarez.rofl

Like I'm doing now, with Suarez? Can you point out where I've done this? Thanks Very Happy
    Keyser Söze
    Keyser Söze

Post by Keyser Söze Sun Aug 04, 2013 11:47 pm

Scott M wrote:
    Keyser Söze wrote:

I always pay my dues. I paid an Arsenal fan £50 last season and I owe Jamie £50 too, but he hasn't come forward yet and I have no way of getting in touch with him since he disappeared.

If you agreed to the wager, and won, I'd have no problem handing over the £500.

There's a term in betting, it goes "never bet what you can't handle to lose" Well, I believe in that term. My limit for this particular bet is £500. 

From your apparent perspective, it's incredibly foolish to turn down the chance to receive the easiest £500 you could probably ever hope to get. So it makes no sense for you to turn it down, unless you were full of shit in the first place, which, it appears that you were, as you're refusing to put your money where your mouth is. 

I've effectively called your bluff.

there there 
    Scott M

Post by Scott M Sun Aug 04, 2013 11:50 pm

There we go. Smile
    The Zlatan
    The Zlatan

Post by The Zlatan Sun Aug 04, 2013 11:51 pm

You're still including him your future team line ups.

Scott M wrote:I can. 

Sturridge

Diego - Coutinho - Suarez

Aspas, Alberto, Sterling, etc on the bench. Looks pretty good to me.
    Scott M

Post by Scott M Sun Aug 04, 2013 11:52 pm

The Zlatan wrote:You're still including him your future team line ups.

Scott M wrote:I can. 

Sturridge

Diego - Coutinho - Suarez

Aspas, Alberto, Sterling, etc on the bench. Looks pretty good to me.

That's all hypothetical, of course. I fully expect Suarez to leave.
    Keyser Söze
    Keyser Söze

Post by Keyser Söze Sun Aug 04, 2013 11:53 pm

Where are we going ?

Suárez will 100% be an Arsenal player.
    The Zlatan
    The Zlatan

Post by The Zlatan Sun Aug 04, 2013 11:53 pm

Scott M wrote:
    The Zlatan wrote:You're still including him your future team line ups.

That's all hypothetical, of course. I fully expect Suarez to leave.

lol!
    Scott M

Post by Scott M Sun Aug 04, 2013 11:58 pm

Keyser Söze wrote:Where are we going ?

Suárez will 100% be an Arsenal player.

I've already called your bluff on that. I know you don't actually believe this. Smile
    Keyser Söze
    Keyser Söze

Post by Keyser Söze Sun Aug 04, 2013 11:59 pm

I do believe it. I explained to you why I can't take your bet.
    Scott M

Post by Scott M Mon Aug 05, 2013 12:00 am

Yeah, yeah.
    Keyser Söze
    Keyser Söze

Post by Keyser Söze Mon Aug 05, 2013 12:01 am

Yeah, yeah what ?

Ok, I'll take your bet but on my terms.
    Scott M

Post by Scott M Mon Aug 05, 2013 12:02 am

What are your terms?
    Keyser Söze
    Keyser Söze

Post by Keyser Söze Mon Aug 05, 2013 12:05 am

Seeing as I'm going to be punished for betting, it has to be worth my while. £500 isn't worth eternal damnation.

Same odds but I put in £4000 (from my families oil company) and you give me £20000 if Suárez joins.
    Scott M

Post by Scott M Mon Aug 05, 2013 12:06 am

Yeah, 2 problems with that. I don't have 20 grand and I don't believe you'd give me £4000.
    Keyser Söze
    Keyser Söze

Post by Keyser Söze Mon Aug 05, 2013 12:10 am

I always pay my dues. If you agreed to the wager, and won, I'd have no problem handing over the £4000. That's nothing for an oil company.

How much do you have ? I couldn't go lower than £20000 or else it wouldn't be worth my while. You can pay me in installments.
    Scott M

Post by Scott M Mon Aug 05, 2013 12:18 am

You haven't got a proven record. I have.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 11:45 pm