Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+42
JonjoShelvey
Zzonked
Start.
Ben 10
Dedge
Phadunkin Donuts
Laurencio
arsenalap11
Jord
Jeff
Mouse
Dean
Gegilworld93
Alaba v2
Glen Miller
Cadbury
Bushido
Grenade
Harrold
Danny
SBSP
PrideOfTheMidlands
Forest
Jordan Henderchip
Sean
Mustangt125
Kuled
CollieBuddz
George
JamieB
Muhkoo
Childish Logic
The Zlatan
samiz
Cam
Carlos Jenkinson
El Jefe
Theo Filippo
AndItsKoren!
El_indian
Scouser_Dave
ricky//habana
46 posters

Liverpool FC Official Thread

Scouser_Dave
    Scouser_Dave

Liverpool FC Official Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: Liverpool FC Official Thread

Post by Scouser_Dave Sat Dec 22, 2012 4:27 am

Glen Damon wrote:
    Scouser_Dave wrote:Good because we can drop him to the bench now and play Assaidi in his place.
    I think that the fact that Rodgers has frequently picked Downing over Assaidi and played Assaidi only in cup matches speaks volumes. I would not be surprised to see him move in January.

That's only because Downing was willing to play at left back for the majority of those games. I get your point with Rodgers not picking him though. Not even including him on the bench was strange, unless he was injured. Still think he's good enough to play here. He showed potential in the few games he was given in the Europa League.
    El_indian
    El_indian

Supports : funny

Post by El_indian Sat Dec 22, 2012 9:57 am

S. wrote:Who was it in this thread, crying about Sterling having not signed yet, assuming it meant he was defo off?

It was Collie
    samiz
    samiz

Post by samiz Sat Dec 22, 2012 10:05 am

Scouser_Dave wrote:
    Glen Damon wrote:I think that the fact that Rodgers has frequently picked Downing over Assaidi and played Assaidi only in cup matches speaks volumes. I would not be surprised to see him move in January.

That's only because Downing was willing to play at left back for the majority of those games. I get your point with Rodgers not picking him though. Not even including him on the bench was strange, unless he was injured. Still think he's good enough to play here. He showed potential in the few games he was given in the Europa League.
    I don't think Rodgers really rates him, he played Shelvey LW once, I don't even think Assaidi was on the bench that game. Disappointing, I'd rather play him than Sterling.
    Jordan Henderchip
    Jordan Henderchip

Supports : FS #41

Post by Jordan Henderchip Sat Dec 22, 2012 11:10 am

I like Assaidi Sad
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Dec 23, 2012 3:47 am

El Jefe
    El Jefe

Formerly known as : Jay
    Supports : Pixie Lott's Legs

Post by El Jefe Sun Dec 23, 2012 6:52 am

I read Assaidi has a knee problem
    samiz
    samiz

Post by samiz Sun Dec 23, 2012 7:00 am

Yeah he was injured today. Good performance all round.
    Cam
    Cam

Supports : Liverpool Football Club

Post by Cam Sun Dec 23, 2012 7:03 am

Liverpool FC Official Thread - Page 4 _64920272_downing_getty

What is with the 'shhh' celebration? Is it because we've acknowledged the fact that he's been shit for about 18 months?
    Cam
    Cam

Post by Cam Sun Dec 23, 2012 7:10 am

John Aldridge @ Realaldo474
    That we've been waiting for for ages Sturridge having a medical tomorrow
    AndItsKoren!
    AndItsKoren!

Post by AndItsKoren! Sun Dec 23, 2012 7:40 am

Downing isn't shit, he just hasn't hit the forum he had at Villa. And like always, clubs need a scapegoat and you chose him. He has played no worse than Gerrard.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Dec 23, 2012 7:40 am

Is he really? Or is that just a bullshit rumour?
    Cam
    Cam

Post by Cam Sun Dec 23, 2012 7:43 am

S. wrote:Is he really? Or is that just a bullshit rumour?

John Aldridge said so, and Stan Collymore just said that it is, as well as one of the people from the Anfield Wrap. shifty

Edit:

I didn't say he was shit, I said he's been playing shit, which he has.. even though Gerrard hasn't been that good, he's actually done stuff.. going throughout a season and not getting any goals or assists is quite shit. Laughing And he hasn't shown any spirit or anything, been gutless.
    AndItsKoren!
    AndItsKoren!

Post by AndItsKoren! Sun Dec 23, 2012 7:48 am

Downing has done positive stuff also. Not every player has to run around clattering everyone like Gerrard did in his earlier days (he no longer has the stamina to get near enough players nowadays)
    samiz
    samiz

Post by samiz Sun Dec 23, 2012 7:48 am

5 points of 4th now? I really don't expect us to get anything from Stoke though Laughing
    Cam
    Cam

Post by Cam Sun Dec 23, 2012 8:01 am

AndItsKoren! wrote:Downing has done positive stuff also. Not every player has to run around clattering everyone like Gerrard did in his earlier days (he no longer has the stamina to get near enough players nowadays)

Laughing By 'done stuff' I meant, he's scored some goals and assisted goals, something which Downing failed to do, as well as playing badly a lot of the time
    George
    George

Supports : Liverpool, Woking

Post by George Sun Dec 23, 2012 8:07 am

I bought the Justice Collective's "He Ain't Heavy, He's My Brother" today. It is a really well made track, albeit a bit over-produced. However it still captures the spirit and charm of the original and it is all for a good cause.
    Sean

Post by Sean Sun Dec 23, 2012 8:43 am

Hopefully it gets number 1. Well tbh, Id buy a tape of someone emptying their bowels if it beat X Factor.
    Cam
    Cam

Post by Cam Sun Dec 23, 2012 8:45 am

What's with the Suso avatar?
    Sean

Post by Sean Sun Dec 23, 2012 8:46 am

I like his hair. Its really that shallow.
    AndItsKoren!
    AndItsKoren!

Post by AndItsKoren! Sun Dec 23, 2012 8:46 am

Sean wrote:Hopefully it gets number 1. Well tbh, Id buy a tape of someone emptying their bowels if it beat X Factor.

X Factor got number 1 last week, I don't think attempted to get the Christmas one.
    Forest
    Forest

Post by Forest Sun Dec 23, 2012 9:55 am

Lucy Spraggan leaving halfway through meant X Factor finished 1 week earlier, so she kinda fucked their chances up at the Number 1 shifty

Just saw this pic on Facebook. It's Forest fans at Hillsbrough from that day. This stand looks like it's built a lot better and seems more open. There's 21,000 in there.

Liverpool FC Official Thread - Page 4 28053_459804217410480_821518205_n
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Dec 23, 2012 10:33 am

ESPN & SKY reporting Sturridge deal, may be a goer.
    Sean

Post by Sean Sun Dec 23, 2012 11:02 am

How much is the deal meant to be worth?
    El Jefe
    El Jefe

Post by El Jefe Sun Dec 23, 2012 11:10 am

John Aldridge said he's having a medical tomorrow.

Downloaded the single just before midnight, thought my laptop would fuck me over.

Also, James Arthur tweeted saying something like "let's make the Hillsborough single no. 1" which was really nice of him.
    Cam
    Cam

Post by Cam Sun Dec 23, 2012 11:23 am

Sean wrote:How much is the deal meant to be worth?

12 million, I think.
    El Jefe
    El Jefe

Post by El Jefe Sun Dec 23, 2012 11:40 am

Someone tweeted a picture of them on a train to Liverpool with Sturridge, would post but don't know how to on my phone
    Glen Miller
    Glen Miller

Formerly known as : Glen Damon
    Supports : PLAYMAKER

Post by Glen Miller Sun Dec 23, 2012 11:47 am

What a brilliant signing from Rodgers. Liverpool FC Official Thread - Page 4 207657 I think Sturridge will do well for us.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Dec 23, 2012 12:36 pm

El Jefe wrote:Someone tweeted a picture of them on a train to Liverpool with Sturridge, would post but don't know how to on my phone

Liverpool FC Official Thread - Page 4 A-wsBteCcAAR6sf

Yep, that's it ... done deal.
    PrideOfTheMidlands
    PrideOfTheMidlands

Post by PrideOfTheMidlands Sun Dec 23, 2012 1:08 pm

lol bye bye sturridge's career
    Jordan Henderchip
    Jordan Henderchip

Supports : FS #41

Post by Jordan Henderchip Sun Dec 23, 2012 1:55 pm

Sturridge!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 11:33 pm