Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+42
JonjoShelvey
Zzonked
Start.
Ben 10
Dedge
Phadunkin Donuts
Laurencio
arsenalap11
Jord
Jeff
Mouse
Dean
Gegilworld93
Alaba v2
Glen Miller
Cadbury
Bushido
Grenade
Harrold
Danny
SBSP
PrideOfTheMidlands
Forest
Jordan Henderchip
Sean
Mustangt125
Kuled
CollieBuddz
George
JamieB
Muhkoo
Childish Logic
The Zlatan
samiz
Cam
Carlos Jenkinson
El Jefe
Theo Filippo
AndItsKoren!
El_indian
Scouser_Dave
ricky//habana
46 posters

Liverpool FC Official Thread

Anonymous

Liverpool FC Official Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: Liverpool FC Official Thread

Post by Guest Thu Dec 20, 2012 7:27 pm

Templeton7|RFC wrote:
    kyro7 wrote:
    Templeton7|RFC wrote:He should be getting paid £250-500 per week ... £250 a week is like the average for an adult in a normal job.
    No he fucking shouldn't, he's playing weekly in a Sport that brings in absolute fucking millions on him playing football on TV and such, he should get loads of money.

If either of us had £1.4million for a years work, it'd last beyond your death if you spent it responsibly.
    Honestly, this is such a pointless post that I want to go to my kitchen get a knife and kill my family.
    El Jefe
    El Jefe

Formerly known as : Jay
    Supports : Pixie Lott's Legs

Post by El Jefe Thu Dec 20, 2012 7:29 pm

Whether he's worth if and whether we should pay it are different things, losing him because we're too tight to offer him the same wages as other clubs would would be stupid
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Dec 20, 2012 7:33 pm

kyro7 wrote:
    S. wrote:Lol, it's amusing watching Arsenal fans trying to troll, especially when their own team is dog-shit at the moment.

Neither Arsenal nor Liverpool will get 4th this season, so everybody should just shut up.
    Arsenal will, maybe third.

Doubt it. They've been exceptionally shit this season. Without RVP up top saving their arses every game, they crumble the majority of the time.
    JamieB
    JamieB

Supports : Manchester United

Post by JamieB Thu Dec 20, 2012 7:42 pm

kyro7 wrote:
    Templeton7|RFC wrote:

If either of us had £1.4million for a years work, it'd last beyond your death if you spent it responsibly.
    Honestly, this is such a pointless post that I want to go to my kitchen get a knife and kill my family.

Laughing
    Scouser_Dave
    Scouser_Dave

Post by Scouser_Dave Thu Dec 20, 2012 7:55 pm

Kevin Gameiro is our second choice should we fail to sign Sturridge.

http://www.mercato365.com/infos-clubs/psg/psg-liverpool-sur-gameiro-952451.shtml

AndItsKoren!
    AndItsKoren!

Post by AndItsKoren! Thu Dec 20, 2012 8:20 pm

Templeton7|RFC wrote:He should be getting paid £250-500 per week ... £250 a week is like the average for an adult in a normal job.

He's 18 ffs, almost 1 and a half million pound a year is just silly at his age. How can somebody spend that responsibly. Next month, it'll be in the paper that he's bought a new car, house etc etc. Laughing

Football isn't an average job though. Liverpool FC Official Thread - Page 3 58503 I don't see you complaining about the fact Ronaldo earns 10x in a week what a lot of people do in a year.
    Childish Logic
    Childish Logic

Formerly known as : NZG
    Supports : Lucas

Post by Childish Logic Thu Dec 20, 2012 8:27 pm

Carlos Jenkinson wrote:
    Childish Logic wrote:You did. Rvp wanted to win trophies
    You couldn't give him that

Yeah... you don't know what you're talking about here

I was just expanding your point.

RVP wanted to go for footballing reasons. Trophies.
    Carlos Jenkinson
    Carlos Jenkinson

Post by Carlos Jenkinson Thu Dec 20, 2012 11:06 pm

Childish Logic wrote:
    Carlos Jenkinson wrote:

I was just expanding your point.

RVP wanted to go for footballing reasons. Trophies.

No you weren't, you missed it completely and you sure as fuck didn't know the context in which the chairman put it in. No chairman's going to say "we sold this person because we couldn't accommodate this person enough"
    Scouser_Dave
    Scouser_Dave

Post by Scouser_Dave Fri Dec 21, 2012 12:44 am

Liverpool will face Zenit St Petersburg in the Europa League round of 32.

The draw, which took place in Nyon on Thursday afternoon, paired Brendan Rodgers' side with the Russian outfit for the fixtures which will take place on February 14 and 21, 2013.

The first leg will take place at the Petrovsky Stadium.

Should be an interesting game that.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Dec 21, 2012 1:06 am

Suarez going to be welcomed there as a hero.
    Cam
    Cam

Supports : Liverpool Football Club

Post by Cam Fri Dec 21, 2012 1:28 am

FC Basel or Dnipro if we win
    Scouser_Dave
    Scouser_Dave

Post by Scouser_Dave Fri Dec 21, 2012 1:52 am

For people wondering why Nuri Sahin has missed the last two League games

From the Liverpool Echo:

The Turkish midfielder, who is on a season-long loan from Real Madrid, has sat out the past two matches against West Ham and Aston Villa after suffering a broken nose in the Europa League win over Udinese earlier this month.

Sahin had to undergo surgery to put it back into place and couldn't play for a fortnight due to the risk of causing further damage.

However, the 24-year- old has now been fitted with a protective face mask which should allow him to play some part against the Cottagers.

Sahin will wear the mask in training and if he feels comfortable with it then Brendan Rodgers is likely to hand him a recall.

Liverpool FC Official Thread - Page 3 Tumblr_mfc2tuvkjy1rk3pyoo1_500
    CollieBuddz
    CollieBuddz

Post by CollieBuddz Fri Dec 21, 2012 2:28 am

kyro7 wrote:
    No he fucking shouldn't, he's playing weekly in a Sport that brings in absolute fucking millions on him playing football on TV and such, he should get loads of money.

This.

I was thinking about this yesterday, strangely enough, and those dirty scrounging bitch nurses.

Why can't they understand football is a business. They get insane money because insane amounts of people pay money to watch them. Why does that mean nurses can scrounge off them. If they're not happy with their wage they should fuck off to another profession.

Why don't they target other businesses? Like Alan Sugar, that cunt just sits around sacking people and gets paid millions while nurses get paid little for helping people. Why don't they ask him for a percentage of his income?

The only reason I can see is that they think people shouldn't be paid that much for kicking a ball. Well if kicking a ball is that easy, become a fucking footballer you fucking whores.

Fuck nurses.
    arsenalap11
    arsenalap11

Post by arsenalap11 Fri Dec 21, 2012 2:45 am

CollieBuddz wrote:
    kyro7 wrote:No he fucking shouldn't, he's playing weekly in a Sport that brings in absolute fucking millions on him playing football on TV and such, he should get loads of money.

This.

I was thinking about this yesterday, strangely enough, and those dirty scrounging bitch nurses.

Why can't they understand football is a business. They get insane money because insane amounts of people pay money to watch them. Why does that mean nurses can scrounge off them. If they're not happy with their wage they should fuck off to another profession.

Why don't they target other businesses? Like Alan Sugar, that cunt just sits around sacking people and gets paid millions while nurses get paid little for helping people. Why don't they ask him for a percentage of his income?

The only reason I can see is that they think people shouldn't be paid that much for kicking a ball. Well if kicking a ball is that easy, become a fucking footballer you fucking whores.

Fuck nurses.

Yea... he doesn't just do that.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Dec 21, 2012 2:51 am

You're right, that's not all he does, but it proves that you can spin something a way to make it look simple like people do with becoming a professional footballer which not only takes talent but a lot of effort too, it's not just kicking a ball about once a week as some people make it out to be.

I can kick a ball about, I can sit down and tell someone they're sacked, but I can't do what professional footballers or Alan Sugar does.

Last edited by kyro7 on Fri Dec 21, 2012 2:52 am; edited 1 time in total
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Fri Dec 21, 2012 2:51 am

Carlos Jenkinson wrote:
    Childish Logic wrote:You did. Rvp wanted to win trophies
    You couldn't give him that

Laughing
    Carlos Jenkinson
    Carlos Jenkinson

Post by Carlos Jenkinson Fri Dec 21, 2012 4:12 am

CollieBuddz wrote:
    kyro7 wrote:No he fucking shouldn't, he's playing weekly in a Sport that brings in absolute fucking millions on him playing football on TV and such, he should get loads of money.

This.

Fuck nurses.

I agree so much, I hate those lot that hate on footballers because they do like hard labour. Should of worked harder in school then
    Mustangt125
    Mustangt125

Post by Mustangt125 Fri Dec 21, 2012 9:18 am

Is this Gameiro any good?

Does he get games for PSG anymore with all their talent there?
    Childish Logic
    Childish Logic

Formerly known as : NZG
    Supports : Lucas

Post by Childish Logic Fri Dec 21, 2012 9:24 am

He is good but like an article before said, he hasn't played that much.
    Glen Miller
    Glen Miller

Formerly known as : Glen Damon
    Supports : PLAYMAKER

Post by Glen Miller Fri Dec 21, 2012 10:50 am

He's 18 ffs, almost 1 and a half million pound a year is just silly at his age. How can somebody spend that responsibly. Next month, it'll be in the paper that he's bought a new car, house etc etc. Laughing
    If he buys a new house or car with his money, I will be calling for his sale.

It was a sensible move by the club. Even though I do not particularly rate him, he is young, relatively skilled, and English, so his transfer value will always be inflated. If he progresses as he should, he will be worth quite a bit in comparison to the 5/6 million we would get now.
    ricky//habana
    ricky//habana

Supports : DFA79

Post by ricky//habana Fri Dec 21, 2012 11:08 am

Not sure what's irresponsible about buying a new car and house to be honest. If I wasn't a student and as such would have no idea where to buy the house those would be the first things I would look at with that kind of paycheck.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Dec 21, 2012 1:08 pm

Damien Comolli's radio interview on talksport Liverpool FC Official Thread - Page 3 914411

30 Mins long, talks about the Sterling saga, how Tom Ince left, how Spurs were close to loaning out Bale to Forest, if he wasn't at Liverpool Suarez wouldn't be there either and many more.
    CollieBuddz
    CollieBuddz

Post by CollieBuddz Sat Dec 22, 2012 1:42 am

Raheem is all signed up.
    Scouser_Dave
    Scouser_Dave

Post by Scouser_Dave Sat Dec 22, 2012 2:17 am

Good because we can drop him to the bench now and play Assaidi in his place.
    Glen Miller
    Glen Miller

Formerly known as : Glen Damon
    Supports : PLAYMAKER

Post by Glen Miller Sat Dec 22, 2012 3:36 am

Scouser_Dave wrote:Good because we can drop him to the bench now and play Assaidi in his place.
    I think that the fact that Rodgers has frequently picked Downing over Assaidi and played Assaidi only in cup matches speaks volumes. I would not be surprised to see him move in January.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Dec 22, 2012 4:03 am

Who was it in this thread, crying about Sterling having not signed yet, assuming it meant he was defo off?
    Sean

Post by Sean Sat Dec 22, 2012 4:05 am

You're pathetic.
    arsenalap11
    arsenalap11

Post by arsenalap11 Sat Dec 22, 2012 4:10 am

S. wrote:Who was it in this thread, crying about Sterling having not signed yet, assuming it meant he was defo off?

Who cares?
    Theo Filippo
    Theo Filippo

Formerly known as : Filippo Inzaghi

Post by Theo Filippo Sat Dec 22, 2012 4:11 am

Simmer down Shaun.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Dec 22, 2012 4:23 am

Sean wrote:You're pathetic.

Awwww.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 12:45 am