Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Football Coaching and Management

Anonymous

Football Coaching and Management  Empty Football Coaching and Management

Post by Guest Tue Apr 10, 2012 11:02 am

Anyone else interested in this kind of stuff. Like watching football and analysing things more, taking more notice of tactics and formations ect..?
    Anonymous

Football Coaching and Management  Empty Re: Football Coaching and Management

Post by Guest Tue Apr 10, 2012 11:17 am

I love it, but there again I want to be a sports Journalist so I sort of have too.
    ayvee1
    ayvee1

Formerly known as : Prince

Post by ayvee1 Tue Apr 10, 2012 11:18 am

I'm doing a sports coaching course, so that encompasses football as well as a multitude of other sports.
    El_indian
    El_indian

Supports : funny

Post by El_indian Tue Apr 10, 2012 12:11 pm

dis guys got it covered: http://www.zonalmarking.net/
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Apr 10, 2012 1:57 pm

Obviously, just don't discuss it here or else people will reply with gifs and random sentences with no relation to the topic just to put down your opinion.
    GK01
    GK01

Supports : Brisbane Roar

Post by GK01 Tue Apr 10, 2012 3:34 pm

Love it, trying to get my coaching licenses.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Apr 10, 2012 5:52 pm

I don't like coaching so much, but I have an interest in analyzing sports data.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 9:57 pm