Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+15
Weather130
Gegilworld93
Sean
Bye_Ya
Barton
drivescore
Phadunkin Donuts
Trig
ayvee1
Carlos Jenkinson
Muhkoo
The Zlatan
Paulinho
Theo Filippo
Zzonked
19 posters

UFC President "Soccer is the least-talented sport on Earth"

Anonymous

UFC President "Soccer is the least-talented sport on Earth" - Page 2 Empty Re: UFC President "Soccer is the least-talented sport on Earth"

Post by Guest Fri Mar 23, 2012 7:03 am

Zzonked wrote:
    Chris wrote:
    Well whats shit about it then? Its the best thing in the world when it comes to fighting.

I just don't find it entertaining. All the fights I've watched have generally been quite disappointing, once they start grappling it just loses any value as a spectator sport for me.

Plus, I don't feel as if I'm their target audience with the way they market/present things in the UFC specifically.
    Like I said you don't like it, nothing shit about it.

Btw i repped you phaggot. rape back.
    Weather130
    Weather130

UFC President "Soccer is the least-talented sport on Earth" - Page 2 Empty Re: UFC President "Soccer is the least-talented sport on Earth"

Post by Weather130 Fri Mar 23, 2012 7:05 am

Fonseca wrote:I don't know what soccer is

A term commonly used in Australia, Canada, and the United States to differentate association football from American, Australian, and Canadian football.
    easley91
    easley91

Supports : Tottenham, Crawley, Lesnar, Brewster, Coppell

Post by easley91 Fri Mar 23, 2012 7:15 am

UFC is actually good if you like it. Obviously you'll think it's shit if you don't like or watch it. I respect the guys that do MMA and UFC who put their bodies on the line. Brock Lesnar comes to mind, had a very serious illness yet continued to fight. What''s the difference between boxing and UFC? only one I can think of, is that boxing is only punching, whereas UFC is grappling, submissions, kicks, all types of martial arts.
    Jorlung
    Jorlung

Supports : TFC

Post by Jorlung Fri Mar 23, 2012 8:01 am

This kind of shit is what makes us North Americans look like ignorant snobs.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Mar 23, 2012 9:37 am

Zzonked wrote:
    Chris wrote:
    Well whats shit about it then? Its the best thing in the world when it comes to fighting.

I just don't find it entertaining. All the fights I've watched have generally been quite disappointing, once they start grappling it just loses any value as a spectator sport for me.

Plus, I don't feel as if I'm their target audience with the way they market/present things in the UFC specifically.
    You know you want to say it. Just say it.

Meat heads.
    dena
    dena

Post by dena Fri Mar 23, 2012 9:38 am

And0TheGr8 wrote:He's american, he can't help it. I grew up hating "soccer", thinking it was a pussy sport with no athletes.

oh shut it Neutral
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Fri Mar 23, 2012 9:42 am

What a nub.
    Sean

Post by Sean Fri Mar 23, 2012 10:09 am

easley91 wrote:UFC is actually good if you like it. Obviously you'll think it's shit if you don't like or watch it. I respect the guys that do MMA and UFC who put their bodies on the line. Brock Lesnar comes to mind, had a very serious illness yet continued to fight. What''s the difference between boxing and UFC? only one I can think of, is that boxing is only punching, whereas UFC is grappling, submissions, kicks, all types of martial arts.

UFC President "Soccer is the least-talented sport on Earth" - Page 2 +_2acc5a8841f8752904d37f90a8014829
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Fri Mar 23, 2012 10:14 am

Laughing

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 6:57 pm