Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+5
nictigre03
fergiesrednose
Jord
VamosXeneizes_10
menalawyerguy
9 posters

Rooney ageing like an American president?

menalawyerguy
    menalawyerguy

Rooney ageing like an American president? Empty Rooney ageing like an American president?

Post by menalawyerguy Sat Sep 25, 2010 3:15 am

Being president of the USA is a taxing job. Presidents age quickly. You can see it in Obama already. He looks about 10 years older than he looked when he took office less than two years ago. Similarly, Rooney seems to be ageing quickly these days. He looks like he’s aged about 5 years over the course of the last 4 months. Is his life that tough, is he just a pussy or am I imagining this?
    VamosXeneizes_10
    VamosXeneizes_10

Rooney ageing like an American president? Empty Re: Rooney ageing like an American president?

Post by VamosXeneizes_10 Sat Sep 25, 2010 3:19 am

Thats what stress does to you. BTW you are completely right about Obama he looks at least 10 years older than he did in the campaign.
    Anonymous

Rooney ageing like an American president? Empty Re: Rooney ageing like an American president?

Post by Guest Sat Sep 25, 2010 3:22 am

He's just a pussy
    Jord
    Jord

Formerly known as : SUPAH BURNLEY!
    Supports : Liverpool FC

Post by Jord Sat Sep 25, 2010 3:24 am

forestfcfan wrote:He's just a pussy
    Rooney ageing like an American president? Icon_lol What?...

Rooney ageing like an American president? Icon_lol
    VamosXeneizes_10 wrote:Thats what stress does to you. BTW you are completely right about Obama he looks at least 10 years older than he did in the campaign.
    Rooney ageing like an American president? Does-barack-obama-dye-his-hair-9916-1236267723-4
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Sep 25, 2010 3:28 am

Meh with all that stress Rooney has been going through recently...
    menalawyerguy
    menalawyerguy

Post by menalawyerguy Sat Sep 25, 2010 3:31 am

Living on £100k per week must be tough.

Kidding…sort of. I know money isn’t everything. But try being a Bengali or Filipino who doesn’t know how he’s going to feed his family tomorrow. That’s stress.
    fergiesrednose
    fergiesrednose

Post by fergiesrednose Sat Sep 25, 2010 3:49 am

whats what happens when you smoke cystal meth.
    nictigre03

Post by nictigre03 Sat Sep 25, 2010 4:33 am

I blame the steroids.
    Barton

Formerly known as : JMB_94

Post by Barton Sat Sep 25, 2010 7:40 am

This is almost as stupid and pointless as a Scotty Boy thread. Rooney ageing like an American president? Icon_neutral
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Sep 25, 2010 7:42 am

menalawyerguy wrote:Being president of the USA is a taxing job. Presidents age quickly. You can see it in Obama already. He looks about 10 years older than he looked when he took office less than two years ago. Similarly, Rooney seems to be ageing quickly these days. He looks like he’s aged about 5 years over the course of the last 4 months. Is his life that tough, is he just a pussy or am I imagining this?

I give a flying fuck about what your sig says
    menalawyerguy
    menalawyerguy

Post by menalawyerguy Sat Sep 25, 2010 7:55 am

JMB_94 wrote:This is almost as stupid and pointless as a Scotty Boy thread. Rooney ageing like an American president? Icon_neutral

Just about everything you post is as stupid and pointless as a Scottyboy thread. So you shouldn't mind. Any if you don't like it, piss off. There's plenty of other threads for you to go and be the biggest idiot not named Scotty on this forum (although, he appears to have left. Thus, you've assumed the crown I believe).
    Barton

Formerly known as : JMB_94

Post by Barton Sat Sep 25, 2010 8:58 am

menalawyerguy wrote:
    JMB_94 wrote:This is almost as stupid and pointless as a Scotty Boy thread. Rooney ageing like an American president? Icon_neutral

Just about everything you post is as stupid and pointless as a Scottyboy thread. So you shouldn't mind. Any if you don't like it, piss off. There's plenty of other threads for you to go and be the biggest idiot not named Scotty on this forum (although, he appears to have left. Thus, you've assumed the crown I believe).

You made a thread comparing Wayne Rooney to Barrack Obama in terms of ageing, doesn't that seem kinda silly to you? What point are you trying to make by telling this to us? I have no problem really, its just that your criticizing my posts when you've just made perhaps the most pointless thread on these forums.

Its on par with this https://real-football.forumotion.net/real-football-f14/why-is-vidic-laughing-here-t420.htm in terms of pointlessness.
    Judas Smells
    Judas Smells

Post by Judas Smells Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:01 am

Side effect to all them grans he's bin' doing.
    menalawyerguy
    menalawyerguy

Post by menalawyerguy Sat Sep 25, 2010 6:07 pm

JMB_94 wrote:
    menalawyerguy wrote:

You made a thread comparing Wayne Rooney to Barrack Obama in terms of ageing, doesn't that seem kinda silly to you? What point are you trying to make by telling this to us? I have no problem really, its just that your criticizing my posts when you've just made perhaps the most pointless thread on these forums.

Its on par with this https://real-football.forumotion.net/real-football-f14/why-is-vidic-laughing-here-t420.htm in terms of pointlessness.

The Obama thing was merely an analogy to demonstrate how drastically Rooney appears to have aged in recent months. And given Sir Alex's comments about the effect the media glare is having on Rooney, the thread is particularly apropos (i.e. maybe it's having a physical as well as mental effect on him). Nonetheless, if you still think the discussion is a waste of your time, there's a very simple solution that you can adopt: stop wasting time on it and piss off. Rooney ageing like an American president? 284837
    fergiesrednose
    fergiesrednose

Post by fergiesrednose Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:04 pm

JMB_94 wrote:
    menalawyerguy wrote:

don't tease me. Rooney ageing like an American president? 644235
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Sep 26, 2011 2:51 am

He sorted the problem out
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Sep 26, 2011 12:55 pm

Being President of the USA is the most stressful job in the world. I'm not surprised Obama has aged so quickly, especially since we are in tough times.
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Supports : United

Post by ResurrectionRooney Mon Sep 26, 2011 1:08 pm

The main reason Presidents age quickly is that they are 40-70 years old when they take the job, and they're in the job for 4-8 years. 40+ is when you age fastest anyway.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Sep 26, 2011 1:14 pm

Some people look better older, look at Clooney..

Rooney ageing like an American president? George_clooney_young

Rooney ageing like an American president? George+Clooney+5

Paulinho
    Paulinho

Formerly known as : psyroukis
    Supports : Arsenal

Post by Paulinho Mon Sep 26, 2011 1:21 pm

It's because Rooney was a test tube baby. His aging has been scientifically sped up.

In conclusion he should be banned?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 9:15 pm