Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+31
ShakerMatty
drivescore
Weather130
Andy
Theo Filippo
crump
Jess
Childish Logic
Phadunkin Donuts
Mouse
Uncle John from Jamaica
JamieB
MickStupp
Muhkoo
Kuled
Jeff
Danny
Laurencio
Barton
Jordi
George
Harrold
The Zlatan
Van Wolfswinkel
Gegilworld93
Ben
Jord
Grenade
VivaRonaldoLAD
Sean
Zzonked
35 posters

Possible removal of partial nudity in sigs and avatars

Poll

Should they be banned?

[ 38 ]
    Possible removal of partial nudity in sigs and avatars - Page 6 Bar_left57%Possible removal of partial nudity in sigs and avatars - Page 6 Bar_right [57%] 
    [ 4 ]
    Possible removal of partial nudity in sigs and avatars - Page 6 Bar_left6%Possible removal of partial nudity in sigs and avatars - Page 6 Bar_right [6%] 
    [ 25 ]
    Possible removal of partial nudity in sigs and avatars - Page 6 Bar_left37%Possible removal of partial nudity in sigs and avatars - Page 6 Bar_right [37%] 

Total Votes: 67
    Poll closed
    Anonymous

Possible removal of partial nudity in sigs and avatars - Page 6 Empty Re: Possible removal of partial nudity in sigs and avatars

Post by Guest Tue Mar 13, 2012 9:42 am

Can anyone else not edit their posts?
    Jordi
    Jordi

Supports : Saints

Possible removal of partial nudity in sigs and avatars - Page 6 Empty Re: Possible removal of partial nudity in sigs and avatars

Post by Jordi Tue Mar 13, 2012 9:44 am

That's cos only admins can do shit round here. shifty

I can't edit/delete either.
    Childish Logic
    Childish Logic

Formerly known as : NZG
    Supports : Lucas

Post by Childish Logic Tue Mar 13, 2012 9:45 am

Theo Filippo wrote:
    Lu❣️s Suarez wrote:Why would that be an issue in college? Half of college is getting drunk and having sex anyway. Neutral
    Erm...

He is talking about high school in latin america man.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Mar 13, 2012 9:51 am

Come to think about it, high school in Canada was largely similar if you knew the right crowd. shifty
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Mar 13, 2012 10:05 am

Lu❣️s Suarez wrote:Oh right, college = more pretigious high school in britain. Laughing

I always forget that. Laughing

Hardly Laughing
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Mar 13, 2012 10:12 am

GOATarenka wrote:
    Lu❣️s Suarez wrote:Oh right, college = more pretigious high school in britain. Laughing

I always forget that. Laughing

Hardly Laughing
    Possible removal of partial nudity in sigs and avatars - Page 6 33u7i8m
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Mar 13, 2012 10:14 am

kyro7 wrote:
    GOATarenka wrote:

Hardly Laughing
    Possible removal of partial nudity in sigs and avatars - Page 6 33u7i8m

U (made Rolf) mad bro
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Mar 13, 2012 10:15 am

hey guys
    Andy

Supports : Manchester United

Post by Andy Tue Mar 13, 2012 10:16 am

lolz
    Gegilworld93
    Gegilworld93

Supports : Arsenal FC, FC Winterthur

Post by Gegilworld93 Tue Mar 13, 2012 10:17 am

Alright, this thread has served its purpose, it's like a 2nd chat thread now Laughing
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Mar 13, 2012 10:18 am

Rage
    Childish Logic
    Childish Logic

Post by Childish Logic Tue Mar 13, 2012 10:22 am

Rage
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Mar 13, 2012 10:23 am

Possible removal of partial nudity in sigs and avatars - Page 6 4040064339
    Zzonked
    Zzonked

Post by Zzonked Tue Mar 13, 2012 10:24 am

Need more time to get peoples votes, just stop being stupid. shifty
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Mar 13, 2012 10:25 am

Zzonked wrote:Need more time to get peoples votes, just stop being stupid. shifty
    Possible removal of partial nudity in sigs and avatars - Page 6 Sabrin10
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Mar 13, 2012 10:26 am

28 to 17 is quite a margin, I think most of the regular members have already been on, but you should probably wait just to be safe.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Mar 13, 2012 10:30 am

kyro7 wrote:
    Zzonked wrote:Need more time to get peoples votes, just stop being stupid. shifty
    Possible removal of partial nudity in sigs and avatars - Page 6 Sabrin10

Laughing
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Mar 13, 2012 10:37 am

I'll be honest, I don't mind too much if they get banned. I am just too lazy to change my signature. Laughing
    Phadunkin Donuts
    Phadunkin Donuts

Post by Phadunkin Donuts Tue Mar 13, 2012 10:40 am

Phadunkin Donuts wrote:The ones who want them banned will care if they aren't.

The ones who don't want them banned will not care if they are.

Possible removal of partial nudity in sigs and avatars - Page 6 601554
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Mar 13, 2012 10:43 am

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I think it's right to ban them. I think it is our right as forumers and EA expats to have women in our signatures. I am just not going to riot over it.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Mar 13, 2012 10:51 am

You can have women, just not naked women. Your sig is showing a bare ass (that thong isn't covering anything, let's be honest) and that bra isn't leaving anything to the imagination.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Mar 13, 2012 10:54 am

Sean

Post by Sean Tue Mar 13, 2012 10:57 am

Whats your favourite cereal?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Mar 13, 2012 11:02 am

I didn't even realise there was a poll. I shall vote now.

Phadunkin Donuts
    Phadunkin Donuts

Post by Phadunkin Donuts Tue Mar 13, 2012 11:03 am

Didn't make a difference, but thank you for your participation.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Mar 13, 2012 11:04 am

Yes is winning wtf?

Bunch of gays.

If this happens I'll constantly put minge in my sig until I'm banned (only if this affects my current sig though - I refuse to remove holly)
    Barton

Formerly known as : JMB_94

Post by Barton Tue Mar 13, 2012 11:08 am

I've not voted but what's the point in having an undecided option? Laughing
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Mar 13, 2012 11:12 am

Even if you try to implement this, it will not work.

GIFs got banned at one point months ago but loads of people had them
    Childish Logic
    Childish Logic

Post by Childish Logic Tue Mar 13, 2012 11:16 am

I look forward to seeing you banned.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Mar 13, 2012 11:23 am

ahlycotc wrote:You can have women, just not naked women. Your sig is showing a bare ass (that thong isn't covering anything, let's be honest) and that bra isn't leaving anything to the imagination.
    Are you stupid?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:31 pm