Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+31
ShakerMatty
drivescore
Weather130
Andy
Theo Filippo
crump
Jess
Childish Logic
Phadunkin Donuts
Mouse
Uncle John from Jamaica
JamieB
MickStupp
Muhkoo
Kuled
Jeff
Danny
Laurencio
Barton
Jordi
George
Harrold
The Zlatan
Van Wolfswinkel
Gegilworld93
Ben
Jord
Grenade
VivaRonaldoLAD
Sean
Zzonked
35 posters

Possible removal of partial nudity in sigs and avatars

Poll

Should they be banned?

[ 38 ]
    Possible removal of partial nudity in sigs and avatars - Page 5 Bar_left57%Possible removal of partial nudity in sigs and avatars - Page 5 Bar_right [57%] 
    [ 4 ]
    Possible removal of partial nudity in sigs and avatars - Page 5 Bar_left6%Possible removal of partial nudity in sigs and avatars - Page 5 Bar_right [6%] 
    [ 25 ]
    Possible removal of partial nudity in sigs and avatars - Page 5 Bar_left37%Possible removal of partial nudity in sigs and avatars - Page 5 Bar_right [37%] 

Total Votes: 67
    Poll closed
    Anonymous

Possible removal of partial nudity in sigs and avatars - Page 5 Empty Re: Possible removal of partial nudity in sigs and avatars

Post by Guest Tue Mar 13, 2012 6:09 am

You guys do know that James never actually reported the forum? Laughing
    MickStupp
    MickStupp

Possible removal of partial nudity in sigs and avatars - Page 5 Empty Re: Possible removal of partial nudity in sigs and avatars

Post by MickStupp Tue Mar 13, 2012 6:09 am

Jordi wrote:We only got rid of it to stop the forum getting shut down during the reporting fad.
    Makes sense, I thought that might have had something to do with it.
    George
    George

Supports : Liverpool, Woking

Post by George Tue Mar 13, 2012 6:11 am

Bring back 'the corner' and get rid of the nudity in sigs?
    Easy.
    Wink
    Zzonked
    Zzonked

Post by Zzonked Tue Mar 13, 2012 6:11 am

Billy Davies wrote:You guys do know that James never actually reported the forum? Laughing

He did, but he only managed to report it to me.

Robyn and Leo actually reported the forum, I think.
    Uncle John from Jamaica
    Uncle John from Jamaica

Post by Uncle John from Jamaica Tue Mar 13, 2012 6:13 am

I'd sooner see Gifs banned instead of partial nudity.
    Mouse
    Mouse

Supports : Sweden Women's National Handball Team

Post by Mouse Tue Mar 13, 2012 6:32 am

GOT MY READING DAY TICKET

FOO'S
    THE BLACK KEYS
    KAISERS
    BULLET FOR MY VALENTINE

wank 2
    Mouse
    Mouse

Supports : Sweden Women's National Handball Team

Post by Mouse Tue Mar 13, 2012 6:35 am

Thought this was the chat thread rofl
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Mar 13, 2012 6:35 am

Sean wrote:
    GOATarenka wrote:

It's too tall. On 95% of other forums, that wouldn't be allowed.

But does it actually do anything, does it slow down the forum, or are you just complaining for the sake of it?

It's clutter. A couple of people have similar sigs, or multiple sigs, where it takes up the space of two posts rather than one because their sig is never ending.

There should be a height limit, something like 200px on images and then a limit on how many lines of text there can be as well.
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Tue Mar 13, 2012 6:36 am

Mc Babel wrote:GOT MY READING DAY TICKET

FOO'S
    THE BLACK KEYS
    KAISERS
    BULLET FOR MY VALENTINE

wank 2
    Laughing
    VivaRonaldoLAD
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Supports : Giggsy 12-0 Gerrard

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD Tue Mar 13, 2012 6:37 am

Gifs dont slow down the forum at all for me.. shifty

Its just annoying when people have like 40 of them in their sig.
    Phadunkin Donuts
    Phadunkin Donuts

Post by Phadunkin Donuts Tue Mar 13, 2012 7:01 am

The ones who want them banned will care if they aren't.

The ones who don't want them banned will not care if they are.

It's obvious in this thread.

It's about appropriate images, regardless of your views. Having a clean respectable forum isn't a bad thing.. why prevent that in any way. I also didn't come here to have glances at nearly naked women, it's a football forum. Keep that shit in the Chat Thread in spoilers.
    Childish Logic
    Childish Logic

Formerly known as : NZG
    Supports : Lucas

Post by Childish Logic Tue Mar 13, 2012 7:03 am

I personally don't care but i can see why some people wouldn't want it around. I don't see why it is such a big deal to remove it but whatever. People have made bigger deals over less important stuff on this forum before.

Jord wrote:Just so you know. I never even put half naked women in my avatar or sig. But I'm still against this idea of removing them completely.

In the scenario where they are banned then I'd probably start to actually put them in to protest. It's just silly, never thought this forum would succumb to this. The idea a year ago was to make this forum something which EA wasn't and even EA allowed the use of partially nude women is sigs(For example in a bikini such as Polska's). Now just look at what's happening here..

We aren't the same forum we were back in the day. We have evolved past that shit, Can't use but then we will become like ea anymore.

Scott. wrote:You all misunderstood what I meant by that.

I'm not talking about how being on the forum benefits you. I'm asking what are the benefits of you being on here, for the general forum population. I wouldn't give a fuck if any of you left, and vice versa.

You are for half of that. No one would give a fuck if you left, People would care if che,ahly,blade e.t.c left.
    Uncle John from Jamaica
    Uncle John from Jamaica

Post by Uncle John from Jamaica Tue Mar 13, 2012 7:15 am

People would care if Blade left? Take a spell. Laughing
    Jess

Post by Jess Tue Mar 13, 2012 7:19 am

Sounds good to me. Very Happy
    Childish Logic
    Childish Logic

Post by Childish Logic Tue Mar 13, 2012 7:21 am

Uncle John from Jamaica wrote:People would care if Blade left? Take a spell. Laughing

That doesn't even make sense.

And yes people would care. That is why i put his name down facepalm
    Harrold
    Harrold

Supports : The Gas.

Post by Harrold Tue Mar 13, 2012 7:25 am

Uncle John from Jamaica wrote:People would care if Blade left? Take a spell. Laughing

I like Blade. Possible removal of partial nudity in sigs and avatars - Page 5 279869
    Uncle John from Jamaica
    Uncle John from Jamaica

Post by Uncle John from Jamaica Tue Mar 13, 2012 7:29 am

Different worlds.
    Childish Logic
    Childish Logic

Post by Childish Logic Tue Mar 13, 2012 7:32 am

Uncle John from Jamaica wrote:Different worlds.

your world and a smarter world.
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Tue Mar 13, 2012 7:49 am

Possible removal of partial nudity in sigs and avatars - Page 5 3296877_460s
    Sean

Post by Sean Tue Mar 13, 2012 7:51 am

Kuled wrote:Possible removal of partial nudity in sigs and avatars - Page 5 3296877_460s

Possible removal of partial nudity in sigs and avatars - Page 5 Conspiracy-keanu
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Mar 13, 2012 7:53 am

Couldn't care less if people would care or not if I left. It's completely beyond the point.
    Sean

Post by Sean Tue Mar 13, 2012 7:56 am

LOL Kuled, we both though this was the chat thread Laughing
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Tue Mar 13, 2012 7:58 am

Oh fuck this thread Laughing
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Mar 13, 2012 8:04 am

Who else would I troll, speak Arabic with, and beat in PRICKS and Sporcle?
    crump
    crump

Post by crump Tue Mar 13, 2012 9:29 am

If I came on this site in college it'd be a nightmare if there was sigs of half naked women.

Would my ava be ok?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Mar 13, 2012 9:31 am

Why would that be an issue in college? Half of college is getting drunk and having sex anyway. Neutral
    Theo Filippo
    Theo Filippo

Formerly known as : Filippo Inzaghi

Post by Theo Filippo Tue Mar 13, 2012 9:35 am

Lu❣️s Suarez wrote:Why would that be an issue in college? Half of college is getting drunk and having sex anyway. Neutral
    Erm...
    Jordi
    Jordi

Supports : Saints

Post by Jordi Tue Mar 13, 2012 9:36 am

Lu❣️s Suarez wrote:Why would that be an issue in college? Half of college is getting drunk and having sex anyway. Neutral
    Not in this country. Laughing
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Mar 13, 2012 9:38 am

Glad to see the propensity for drama on this forum is still alive and well.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Mar 13, 2012 9:41 am

Oh right, college = more pretigious high school in britain. Laughing

I always forget that. Laughing

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:08 am