Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+31
ayvee1
Keanoo
menalawyerguy
drivescore
Kuled
GK01
Jess
Jordan Henderchip
Scuba Steve
El_indian
Marvin
Zzonked
Muhkoo
SBSP
Clark
Andy
Jorlung
Lux
Theo Filippo
Gegilworld93
Phadunkin Donuts
Big_Tihno
CollieBuddz
Ham.
Kelloggg8
crump
ResurrectionRooney
Grenade
Sean
Childish Logic
El Jefe
35 posters

Who would you take a bullet for?

El_indian
    El_indian

Supports : funny

Who would you take a bullet for? - Page 4 Empty Re: Who would you take a bullet for?

Post by El_indian Tue Feb 21, 2012 8:28 pm

GK01 wrote:
    Chip wrote:well most people TBH

but I'd kill myself for Julia

That woman in your ava needs a bullet to her face.

I would jump in front of that
    drivescore
    drivescore

Supports : Arsenal FC, FC Bayern Munich, Liverpool FC

Who would you take a bullet for? - Page 4 Empty Re: Who would you take a bullet for?

Post by drivescore Tue Feb 21, 2012 8:49 pm

Parents and my brother.
    Luis Suarez.
    Robin van Persie.
    Toni Kroos.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Feb 21, 2012 9:47 pm

My Family & Few Friends

My Step dad can die
    menalawyerguy
    menalawyerguy

Post by menalawyerguy Tue Feb 21, 2012 9:55 pm

I'd take a bullet for CR7's step dad
    Jorlung
    Jorlung

Supports : TFC

Post by Jorlung Tue Feb 21, 2012 11:56 pm

That's pretty much what I've been thinking. Saying it is one thing, acting on it is a whole different thing. That's why I say the only people I would probably even consider doing it would probably be my direct family, maybe only my sister and mom because in the situation I probably wouldn't jump in front of my 6' 4'' dad.
    Keanoo
    Keanoo

Supports : Manchester United

Post by Keanoo Wed Feb 22, 2012 12:49 am

My dog.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Feb 22, 2012 12:52 am

Keanoo wrote:My dog.
    Oh yah this.

Unless I had a fucking German Shepard or something that could take the bullet like a boss.

My little poodle couldn't, so I definitely would take a bullet for her.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Feb 22, 2012 2:29 am

Keanoo wrote:My dog.

If I had one, without hesitating. Cry
    Phadunkin Donuts
    Phadunkin Donuts

Post by Phadunkin Donuts Wed Feb 22, 2012 2:45 am

Lol.. you guys can't be serious..

Your pets?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Feb 22, 2012 3:56 am

Yes.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Feb 22, 2012 3:58 am

Absolutely. Haven't had one for a few years, not since my pup died. I was helpless to save it. Cry
    ayvee1
    ayvee1

Formerly known as : Prince

Post by ayvee1 Wed Feb 22, 2012 3:58 am

So you'd potentially die to save your dog? I can't see it.

My answer would have to be my nephew.
    El Jefe
    El Jefe

Formerly known as : Jay
    Supports : Pixie Lott's Legs

Post by El Jefe Wed Feb 22, 2012 4:14 am

I'd take one for my mum, dad, 2 brothers, newphew, my best mate now and my best mate from when I was younger.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Feb 22, 2012 4:54 am

People who say their pets are just joking. If they are serious, then they probably deserve to die. Laughing
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Supports : United

Post by ResurrectionRooney Wed Feb 22, 2012 4:56 am

To be honest, I can see where they're coming from - there are a lot of people on this forum whose lives are worth less than that of a dog in my view.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Feb 22, 2012 5:01 am

ahlycotc wrote:People who say their pets are just joking. If they are serious, then they probably deserve to die. Laughing

Fine, maybe I do.

RR, that's pretty pathetic even from you. Laughing
    Phadunkin Donuts
    Phadunkin Donuts

Post by Phadunkin Donuts Wed Feb 22, 2012 5:06 am

ResurrectionRooney wrote:To be honest, I can see where they're coming from - there are a lot of people on this forum whose lives are worth less than that of a dog in my view.

rofl Laughing
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Wed Feb 22, 2012 6:35 am

ResurrectionRooney wrote:To be honest, I can see where they're coming from - there are a lot of people on this forum whose lives are worth less than that of a dog in my view.
    rofl
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Feb 22, 2012 7:28 am

ahlycotc wrote:People who say their pets are just joking. If they are serious, then they probably deserve to die. Laughing
    Wait why?

Because they don't want to see a family member (Yes, dogs are family members) suffer?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Feb 22, 2012 7:30 am

Lu❣️s Suarez wrote:
    Wait why?

Because they don't want to see a family member (Yes, dogs are family members) suffer?

You sound like PETA. Neutral
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Wed Feb 22, 2012 7:34 am

Your dog's going to end up getting shot anyway. Neutral
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Feb 22, 2012 7:36 am

ahlycotc wrote:
    Lu❣️s Suarez wrote:Wait why?

If dogs aren't family members, then adopted children aren't either. Laughing

SBSP wrote:Your dog's going to end up getting shot anyway. Neutral

lulwat.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Feb 22, 2012 7:40 am

Lu❣️s Suarez wrote:
    ahlycotc wrote:

Human life > dog's life
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Feb 22, 2012 7:43 am

Disagree. I care more about my dog than the vast majority of humans on this planet.

And as far as the earth is concerned, the carbon footprint of my dog is miniscule to the average human.
    Phadunkin Donuts
    Phadunkin Donuts

Post by Phadunkin Donuts Wed Feb 22, 2012 7:59 am

Dog won't even know the difference.

If you gave it to another family who treated the dog just as well.. give it 1 treat and it's sold.

This is bogus.
    Zzonked
    Zzonked

Post by Zzonked Wed Feb 22, 2012 8:08 am

Lu❣️s Suarez wrote:
    ahlycotc wrote:
    Lu❣️s Suarez wrote:Wait why?

Adopted children aren't a different species. Laughing
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Feb 22, 2012 8:13 am

Zzonked wrote:
    Lu❣️s Suarez wrote:If dogs aren't family members, then adopted children aren't either. Laughing

So what?

To the dog, you basically are the pack leader. The dog is bred to follow and care for the pack leader. They live in a structured relationship with their species just like we do.

Phadunkin Donuts wrote:Dog won't even know the difference.

If you gave it to another family who treated the dog just as well.. give it 1 treat and it's sold.

This is bogus.
    Dog would know the difference. It may not know you saved it unless it had experience with guns before, but if you got injured, it would definitely know.

Ever heard of stories of army dogs picking up grenades to save their owners? There is a really sad WWII story about this from Canada. Sad

Also not all dogs are like that. Depends on the breed and how it is raised I guess. A German Sheppard would always place it's owners as priority #1. My small poodle would probably die of sadness if it had to leave my mother or father for an extended period of time.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Feb 22, 2012 8:23 am

If my dog would die to save me, I would feel obliged to do the same. shifty
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Feb 22, 2012 8:25 am

Splashy wrote:Nobody because I'm a selfish cunt. Coffee
    Zzonked
    Zzonked

Post by Zzonked Wed Feb 22, 2012 8:36 am

Lu❣️s Suarez wrote:
    Zzonked wrote:
    Lu❣️s Suarez wrote:If dogs aren't family members, then adopted children aren't either. Laughing

So what?

To the dog, you basically are the pack leader. The dog is bred to follow and care for the pack leader. They live in a structured relationship with their species just like we do.

You compared dogs to adopted children though. Laughing

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 7:43 pm