Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+31
ayvee1
Keanoo
menalawyerguy
drivescore
Kuled
GK01
Jess
Jordan Henderchip
Scuba Steve
El_indian
Marvin
Zzonked
Muhkoo
SBSP
Clark
Andy
Jorlung
Lux
Theo Filippo
Gegilworld93
Phadunkin Donuts
Big_Tihno
CollieBuddz
Ham.
Kelloggg8
crump
ResurrectionRooney
Grenade
Sean
Childish Logic
El Jefe
35 posters

Who would you take a bullet for?

Anonymous

Who would you take a bullet for? - Page 3 Empty Re: Who would you take a bullet for?

Post by Guest Tue Feb 21, 2012 12:53 pm

My parents have lived their lives. I would take a bullet for them if it was non-fatal and just in the arm or something, but if fatal, then I would know they would rather die than let me die.

I would take the bullet for my siblings, and for a girl I loved and was serious about.
    Anonymous

Who would you take a bullet for? - Page 3 Empty Re: Who would you take a bullet for?

Post by Guest Tue Feb 21, 2012 12:56 pm

Phadunkin Donuts wrote:
    Jelavić7|EFC wrote:

Fucking idiot. facepalm Neutral

Okay. Why would I take my own life for my parents who have already lived their life for the most part.

Shut the fuck up.

And no Glen, you're assumptions are wrong.
    Relax, Jela lives off his parents wealth. I'd imagine he would be pretty upset should things go bad for his parents.

Rei Andros wrote:Then I didn't take a bullet meant for them.

Meh, if it went through you and hit the other person, likely it wouldn't do as much damage to the other person. Depending on part of the body, it might actually be better if it went through you.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Feb 21, 2012 1:04 pm

It's interesting to see people say they would take a bullet for their girlfriends. Really? A spouse I can understand, but a girlfriend? Neutral
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Feb 21, 2012 1:06 pm

ahlycotc wrote:It's interesting to see people say they would take a bullet for their girlfriends. Really? A spouse I can understand, but a girlfriend? Neutral
    You've never had one, so you can't judge. Neutral

I don't imagine people would do it for a random crap girlfriend. I had my girl from Venezuela in mind when I was posting.
    Zzonked
    Zzonked

Post by Zzonked Tue Feb 21, 2012 1:09 pm

If fatal, probably no one.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Feb 21, 2012 1:12 pm

Lu❣️s Suarez wrote:
    ahlycotc wrote:It's interesting to see people say they would take a bullet for their girlfriends. Really? A spouse I can understand, but a girlfriend? Neutral
    You've never had one, so you can't judge. Neutral

I don't imagine people would do it for a random crap girlfriend. I had my girl from Venezuela in mind when I was posting.

What's the reasoning behind it though? Maybe if you have kids, okay. But other than that, I don't think love is strong enough to make someone make such a decision with thought.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Feb 21, 2012 1:14 pm

It's all talk Ahly, Poland over there would shoot his girlfriend himself if it meant surviving.
    Marvin
    Marvin

Supports : Hollyoaks

Post by Marvin Tue Feb 21, 2012 1:17 pm

Would like to say only my sisters and my best friend who is like a sister to me but really I could see myself doing it regardless of who it was if the reason was just. I'm stupid like that at times.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Feb 21, 2012 1:27 pm

kyro7 wrote:It's all talk Ahly, Poland over there would shoot his girlfriend himself if it meant surviving.
    I would never shoot my girl. Neutral
    El_indian
    El_indian

Supports : funny

Post by El_indian Tue Feb 21, 2012 1:30 pm

People won't actually do the things they say in this thread, I'm sure It would be completely different if they found themselves in such a situation.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Feb 21, 2012 2:07 pm

El_indian wrote:People won't actually do the things they say in this thread, I'm sure It would be completely different if they found themselves in such a situation.
    That's completely different though.

I'd be willing to take the bullet for people if it was a choice, I don't know if my brain and body could actually react in such a situation to jump in the way.
    El_indian
    El_indian

Post by El_indian Tue Feb 21, 2012 2:13 pm

Yeah but when the choice becomes real I don't think you would be so quick to say yes.
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Tue Feb 21, 2012 2:18 pm

Lu❣️s Suarez wrote:
    kyro7 wrote:It's all talk Ahly, Poland over there would shoot his girlfriend himself if it meant surviving.
    Only if she were black.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Feb 21, 2012 2:32 pm

Lu❣️s Suarez wrote:
    Hey man, you gotta shoot your girl sometimes, otherwise she might leave.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Feb 21, 2012 2:40 pm

You'd know all about that, wouldn't you. -_-
    Grenade
    Grenade

Formerly known as : grenade187

Post by Grenade Tue Feb 21, 2012 2:46 pm

I wouldn't take a bullet for any single person unless it was for someone old/weak who would die from it but I wouldn't.

I guess you could say I'd take a bullet for my country though. I was really close to joining the army when I left school but it didn't work out.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Feb 21, 2012 2:54 pm

I wouldn't take a dead leg for this country.
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Tue Feb 21, 2012 3:28 pm

kyro7 wrote:I wouldn't take a dead leg for this country.
    100% with you.
    Scuba Steve
    Scuba Steve

Post by Scuba Steve Tue Feb 21, 2012 3:35 pm

Ché Guayaba wrote:Pretty much anyone to be honest. I imagine that kind of stuff is instinctive. If I was in a war movie I'd be that guy that jumps on a grenade to save the rest of the squad. That's just the type of person I am.

+1
    Phadunkin Donuts
    Phadunkin Donuts

Post by Phadunkin Donuts Tue Feb 21, 2012 4:22 pm

Been with her for almost 5 years, plans to get married. So yea, I would.
    Phadunkin Donuts
    Phadunkin Donuts

Post by Phadunkin Donuts Tue Feb 21, 2012 4:24 pm

El_indian wrote:Yeah but when the choice becomes real I don't think you would be so quick to say yes.

I couldn't live with myself If I did nothing.
    El_indian
    El_indian

Post by El_indian Tue Feb 21, 2012 4:45 pm

Grenade wrote:I wouldn't take a bullet for any single person unless it was for someone old/weak who would die from it but I wouldn't.

I guess you could say I'd take a bullet for my country though. I was really close to joining the army when I left school but it didn't work out.

Are you from Pakistan?
    Childish Logic
    Childish Logic

Formerly known as : NZG
    Supports : Lucas

Post by Childish Logic Tue Feb 21, 2012 4:50 pm

I think jumping on a grenade is different. It is more than one person. This is either you or that other person.

Would take the bullet for any of my direct family members. Like Donuts, if i could react in time and i didn't do anything then i wouldn't be able to live with myself.

El_indian wrote:People won't actually do the things they say in this thread, I'm sure It would be completely different if they found themselves in such a situation.

Just because you wouldn't want to save a loved one doesn't mean we won't/
    El_indian
    El_indian

Post by El_indian Tue Feb 21, 2012 5:31 pm

fuck you i'm just saying these threads are stupid..
    Jordan Henderchip
    Jordan Henderchip

Supports : FS #41

Post by Jordan Henderchip Tue Feb 21, 2012 5:33 pm

well most people TBH

but I'd kill myself for Julia
    Jess

Post by Jess Tue Feb 21, 2012 7:05 pm

If it was not fatal my parents, younger sister & probably my Godson and probably quite a few others

Don't really want to think about if it was fatal because I hope to never be in a situation like that.
    Childish Logic
    Childish Logic

Post by Childish Logic Tue Feb 21, 2012 7:10 pm

El_indian wrote:fuck you i'm just saying these threads are stupid..

No need to get offensive man. I'm just saying.
    GK01
    GK01

Supports : Brisbane Roar

Post by GK01 Tue Feb 21, 2012 7:33 pm

Chip wrote:well most people TBH

That woman in your ava needs a bullet to her face.
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Tue Feb 21, 2012 7:46 pm

My family maybe.
    Childish Logic
    Childish Logic

Post by Childish Logic Tue Feb 21, 2012 7:56 pm

GK01 wrote:
    Chip wrote:well most people TBH

That woman in your ava needs a bullet to her face.

Terrible thing to say.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 7:03 am