Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+25
Laurencio
Ki
SBSP
Van Wolfswinkel
Sean
TheRangersFan
Ben 10
ayvee1
Scuba Steve
ConorCelticFC
Gegilworld93
Totti
Pippo
Childish Logic
Barton
VivaRonaldoLAD
Grenade
Benitez
Harrold
Kuled
Theo Filippo
Drake
Jordi
Mason
Mal
29 posters

SPL Transfer talk

Scuba Steve
    Scuba Steve

SPL Transfer talk - Page 3 Empty Re: SPL Transfer talk

Post by Scuba Steve Sat Jan 28, 2012 10:55 pm

No, I'm completely talking out my ass. In my fantasy world, Edu plays for French powerhouse Sochaux, and is scoring goals to knock out Portuguese teams from European competitions. Instead, as it turns out, he is only a starting midfielder on the three times running champion side in Scotland. Which isn't all that bad, but I think he is ready for a new challenge, and helping Sochaux beat the drop this year would present just that.
    ayvee1
    ayvee1

Formerly known as : Prince

Post by ayvee1 Sat Jan 28, 2012 11:11 pm

Zing!
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Jan 28, 2012 11:40 pm

ConorCelticFC wrote:The most tragic thing is he believes it himself.

SPL Transfer talk - Page 3 YlnGW
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Jan 28, 2012 11:44 pm

Pawel Brozek is in Glasgow and has completed his medical with Celtic.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Jan 28, 2012 11:45 pm

Edu has been outstanding this season, best CM by a mile. Obviously not overall because he's never been this good for us but this season especially in OF's he's been brilliant.
    Mal
    Mal

Post by Mal Sun Jan 29, 2012 12:00 am

So I'd be right in saying Mervan Çelik hasn't played a game for Rangers yet and you have love hearts next to his name. Neutral
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jan 29, 2012 12:03 am

Mal wrote:So I'd be right in saying Mervan Çelik hasn't played a game for Rangers yet and you have love hearts next to his name. Neutral

That should just about do you. Smile
    Mal
    Mal

Post by Mal Sun Jan 29, 2012 12:04 am

So he hasn't done any of this in a Rangers shirt, just for a team in the Swedish league?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jan 29, 2012 12:11 am

Mal wrote:So he hasn't done any of this in a Rangers shirt, just for a team in the Swedish league?

& The Swedish U21 National Team. Smile
    Mal
    Mal

Post by Mal Sun Jan 29, 2012 12:15 am

That's like me loving a woman I just met because she done some nice things to a her ex boyfriend, who looks a bit like Avram Grant.
    Mason
    Mason

Supports : Coventry City

Post by Mason Sun Jan 29, 2012 12:16 am

SPL Transfer talk - Page 3 881856
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jan 29, 2012 12:17 am

Mal wrote:That's like me loving a woman I just met because she done some nice things to a her ex boyfriend, who looks a bit like Avram Grant.

Malorie, as the owner of this particular forum ... why are you taking it's threads off-topic? scratch

Wait, after reading that ... that is the stupidest thing I have ever heard rofl

How else do scouts judge on buying a players? Dear oh fucking dear mal. facepalm
    Theo Filippo
    Theo Filippo

Formerly known as : Filippo Inzaghi

Post by Theo Filippo Sun Jan 29, 2012 12:28 am

FUCKING YASSS!!
    Scuba Steve
    Scuba Steve

Post by Scuba Steve Sun Jan 29, 2012 12:32 am

Jelavic9|RFC wrote:
    Mal wrote:That's like me loving a woman I just met because she done some nice things to a her ex boyfriend, who looks a bit like Avram Grant.

Malorie, as the owner of this particular forum ... why are you taking it's threads off-topic? scratch

How else do scouts judge on buying a players? Dear oh fucking dear mal. facepalm

So you're saying your scouts use youtube to scout players?
    Mal
    Mal

Post by Mal Sun Jan 29, 2012 12:32 am

Jelavic9|RFC wrote:

What the fuck are you on about, you imbecile? Scouts judge players but their reports don't look like this:

Eden Hazard - great left winger with a fantastic ability to cut inside. XOXO

He loves to run in the channel between the right full back and the right centre back. <3

Scouts don't love players you absolute fucking cock. You normally don't go in your little attempted troll mode with me but now I see why every member on this forum wishes you were banned, or dead.
    Drake
    Drake

Post by Drake Sun Jan 29, 2012 12:34 am

Game, set and match Noel Clarke! not worthy
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jan 29, 2012 12:35 am

Mal wrote:
    Jelavic9|RFC wrote:

What the fuck are you on about, you imbecile? Scouts judge players but their reports don't look like this:

He loves to run in the channel between the right full back and the right centre back. <3

Scouts don't love players you absolute fucking cock. You normally don't go in your little attempted troll mode with me but now I see why every member on this forum wishes you were banned, or dead.

And what exactly caused this rather explosive outburst?

True, they watch them. As I said.

What troll mode is this exactly? I'm not trolling, just stating that you a writing off Celik before he has even played 1minute of football for the club.
    Jordi
    Jordi

Supports : Saints

Post by Jordi Sun Jan 29, 2012 12:36 am

Mal wrote:
    Jelavic9|RFC wrote:

not worthy
    Mal
    Mal

Post by Mal Sun Jan 29, 2012 12:37 am

Jelavic9|RFC wrote:
    Mal wrote:
    Jelavic9|RFC wrote:

What troll mode is this exactly? I'm not trolling, just stating that you a writing off Celik before he has even played 1minute of football for the club.

I'm not writing him off. I'm expressing my annoyance at someone putting love hearts next to a name of someone who has done nothing for their club and has not even been impressive in Europe.

Last edited by Mal on Sun Jan 29, 2012 12:40 am; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jan 29, 2012 12:40 am

Mal wrote:
    Jelavic9|RFC wrote:

I'm not writing him off. I'm expressing my annoyance at someone putting love hearts next to a name of someone who has done nothing for their club or has even been impressive in Europe.

I insist on taking this matter to PM. Though I do wish for a speedy resolution, thanks.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jan 29, 2012 12:43 am

I am now going to view Celik's ability in person, I shall return.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I bet he gets fucking injured, sent off, we lose or some shit. Neutral
    Ben 10
    Ben 10

Supports : Preston North End F.C.

Post by Ben 10 Sun Jan 29, 2012 12:44 am

^ Just making excuses for when he ultimately fails Neutral
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jan 29, 2012 12:54 am

Pawel Brozek will sign a loan deal until the end of the season with #celtic - with an option to buy for 650K in the summer. #cfc #hoops

Fuck sake hope this isn't true
    Mason
    Mason

Supports : Coventry City

Post by Mason Sun Jan 29, 2012 12:55 am

*inb4jelacallshimshit*
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jan 29, 2012 1:13 am

ConorCelticFC wrote:Brozek will not be coming to Celtic. Just lazy reporters linking us because Rangers are interested and then removing Rangers from the equation because they have no money. Luis Suarez is deluded if he thinks we are interested in shitty Polish players.
    Sorry what? scratch
    Totti
    Totti

Post by Totti Sun Jan 29, 2012 1:30 am

There's definitely something in the Brozek rumours.

In the next couple of days, it'll be official that we're at least interested in him.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jan 29, 2012 1:47 am

They should be spending our money on a prolific striker. This is the most important title in years and we have to stop 4 in a row. If they lose Jelavic, I think it would pay off to sign a striker. It would go a long way in securing the title. Instead, the board are opting for free transfers and loan deals, as well as relying on Rangers slipping up, as they have done for years and for years it has backfired.
    ConorCelticFC
    ConorCelticFC

Post by ConorCelticFC Sun Jan 29, 2012 1:51 am

Lu❣️s Suarez wrote:
    ConorCelticFC wrote:Brozek will not be coming to Celtic. Just lazy reporters linking us because Rangers are interested and then removing Rangers from the equation because they have no money. Luis Suarez is deluded if he thinks we are interested in shitty Polish players.
    Sorry what? scratch

Won't happen, but even if it did I've just looked him up and despite you saying that he became 'horrible' he was still banging them in in Poland in 2010. Hmmmm...
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jan 29, 2012 1:52 am

If he's coming on loan from Trabzonspor he's obviously out of favour over there. Pathetic from the board.
    Totti
    Totti

Post by Totti Sun Jan 29, 2012 1:56 am

No more of this loan shit.

Offer Stoke 5 million for Kenwyne Jones. Don't offer to take him on loan. Same with any other player we go for. If he's good enough, we should pay up. Too many players have wanted to come to Parkhead, only to sign for some mediocre team because we fuck about with the fees.

On the topic of Brozek, most folk thought Zurawski would be poor. So I won't judge him yet.

But if he's the last player we sign this month, then the board needs shot. We could easily bury those bastards.

Last edited by Totti on Sun Jan 29, 2012 1:58 am; edited 1 time in total

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 4:32 pm