Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+13
Mason
El Jefe
Kuled
Steadman
Gegilworld93
Childish Logic
Lux
The Zlatan
Sean
Cadbury
ResurrectionRooney
VivaRonaldoLAD
Grenade
17 posters

Stop with the Mod threads

Anonymous

Stop with the Mod threads Empty Stop with the Mod threads

Post by Guest Sat Oct 29, 2011 5:59 am

No decision on the matter has been made. We don't even know if we are going to replace Robyn or even if we are going to make another democratic vote on the matter. So stop promoting members for modship by creating threads with polls. Once Mal tells us what the next steps are, you can go campaigning.
    Grenade
    Grenade

Formerly known as : grenade187

Stop with the Mod threads Empty Re: Stop with the Mod threads

Post by Grenade Sat Oct 29, 2011 6:01 am

Ahly. Stop trying so hard.

KTHNXBAI.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Oct 29, 2011 6:01 am

Mal should just choose someone and be done with it
    VivaRonaldoLAD
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Supports : Giggsy 12-0 Gerrard

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD Sat Oct 29, 2011 6:01 am

Ok fair enough.
    RR for mod!
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Oct 29, 2011 6:01 am

okakelly dokelly
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Oct 29, 2011 6:03 am

grenade187 wrote:Ahly. Stop trying so hard.

KTHNXBAI.

-_-
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Supports : United

Post by ResurrectionRooney Sat Oct 29, 2011 6:04 am

Fuck off.
    Cadbury
    Cadbury

Supports : Not Kenny.

Post by Cadbury Sat Oct 29, 2011 6:05 am

You're not even a real mod. Shut up.

Stop with the Mod threads 3925848005.
    VivaRonaldoLAD
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Supports : Giggsy 12-0 Gerrard

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD Sat Oct 29, 2011 6:05 am

Make RR mod.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Oct 29, 2011 6:11 am

Wait...this actually had to be spelled out for some people to know this was the situation. Laughing
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Oct 29, 2011 6:11 am

Rei Andros wrote:Wait...this actually had to be spelled out for some people to know this was the situation. Laughing

Apparently.
    Sean

Post by Sean Sat Oct 29, 2011 6:12 am

Also you Mods need to fuck off with that surperior attitude you've all gained...
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Oct 29, 2011 6:15 am

Sean wrote:Also you Mods need to fuck off with that surperior attitude you've all gained...

I apologize for not recognizing the value of random threads that serve no purpose.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Oct 29, 2011 6:15 am

Sean wrote:Also you Mods need to fuck off with that surperior attitude you've all gained...
    Spot on.
    The Zlatan
    The Zlatan

Post by The Zlatan Sat Oct 29, 2011 6:16 am

Sean wrote:I would like to go on record as saying I fully support the campaign ResurrectionRooney for Mod

Stop with the Mod threads 2s01j4k
    Lux
    Lux

Supports : Watford FC

Post by Lux Sat Oct 29, 2011 6:16 am

I agree with the mods here....they are here to keep the peace, not to make decisions...that is up to Mal.

What I don't agree with is that the mods (before this Robyn shit) were starting to do too much. I posted some stuff the other day, which was in no way, shape or form at even 1/100 the level required to delete a post. Practically the whole thread was purged by someone claiming to "Clean the thread up"....i.e. they completely killed it.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Oct 29, 2011 6:17 am

Lux wrote:I agree with the mods here....they are here to keep the peace, not to make decisions...that is up to Mal.

What I don't agree with is that the mods (before this Robyn shit) were starting to do too much. I posted some stuff the other day, which was in no way, shape or form at even 1/100 the level required to delete a post. Practically the whole thread was purged by someone claiming to "Clean the thread up"....i.e. they completely killed it.

Was that me?
    Sean

Post by Sean Sat Oct 29, 2011 6:18 am

Rei Andros wrote:

I apologize for not recognizing the value of random threads that serve no purpose.

No I just mean in general how you're so patronizing now, Robyn was doing it earlier and you and Ahly are doing it now.
    Childish Logic
    Childish Logic

Formerly known as : NZG
    Supports : Lucas

Post by Childish Logic Sat Oct 29, 2011 6:19 am

TBH we have enough mods now. One is always on.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Oct 29, 2011 6:20 am

We are just telling people to stop creating pointless threads. You all got unbanned. There is no need to create all this drama.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Oct 29, 2011 6:20 am

It's pointless making campaign threads. There is a buffoon in charge and he will just appoint another person to be his puppet like the rest of the mods.

Not been funny, but Ahly contributes nothing but religious shit and I still don't know who that ayvee guy is or where he came from.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Oct 29, 2011 6:23 am

Sean wrote:
    Rei Andros wrote:

No I just mean in general how you're so patronizing now, Robyn was doing it earlier and you and Ahly are doing it now.

Now that you have to explain fully. What is the point of making threads to promote mods when you've spent so much time campaigning for democratic voting? The next vote is obviously going to be the same and you put forward your candidate then. From some of the posts in this thread it looks like that fact escaped people.

I can't speak for Robyn since I wasn't on when she went on her rampage.

@James: The forum voted for the last two mods. Laughing

Last edited by Rei Andros on Sat Oct 29, 2011 6:24 am; edited 1 time in total
    Lux
    Lux

Supports : Watford FC

Post by Lux Sat Oct 29, 2011 6:23 am

ahlycotc wrote:Was that me?

I think so.....I guess maybe you were just eager to use the mod powers or something.....but I thought it was way too much.

I would use it for serious/persistent personal abuse (which is obviously not appreciated.....i.e. not Kyro saying cunt)......and maybe when there is stupid and continuous threads being made.

That "Silva or Fabregas" thread was completely on topic and from what I had seen there wasn't any personal slag matches going on. With that in mind I cannot imagine why it would need to be moderated.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Oct 29, 2011 6:26 am

We need another admin, because we shouldn't need to wait for Mal to come online to do all the things
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Oct 29, 2011 6:26 am

James wrote:It's pointless making campaign threads. There is a buffoon in charge and he will just appoint another person to be his puppet like the rest of the mods.

Not been funny, but Ahly contributes nothing but religious shit and I still don't know who that ayvee guy is or where he came from.

Now, I just had to laugh at this! rofl

You will find that RR is responsible for 99.99% of the religious threads and arguments on this forum. In fact, I only created probably like 1 religious thread that I haven't touched in months (2 if you count the My Views on Homosexuality).
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Oct 29, 2011 6:28 am

Lux wrote:
    ahlycotc wrote:Was that me?

I think so.....I guess maybe you were just eager to use the mod powers or something.....but I thought it was way too much.

I would use it for serious/persistent personal abuse (which is obviously not appreciated.....i.e. not Kyro saying cunt)......and maybe when there is stupid and continuous threads being made.

That "Silva or Fabregas" thread was completely on topic and from what I had seen there wasn't any personal slag matches going on. With that in mind I cannot imagine why it would need to be moderated.

I didn't delete anything in the Silva or Fabregas thread. I was intending to lock it temporarily to get rid of the spam after I got several reports, but James had created another one, so I just left that open and told people to stop spamming.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Oct 29, 2011 6:29 am

Rei Andros wrote:
    Sean wrote:

Now that you have to explain fully. What is the point of making threads to promote mods when you've spent so much time campaigning for democratic voting? The next vote is obviously going to be the same and you put forward your candidate then. From some of the posts in this thread it looks like that fact escaped people.

I can't speak for Robyn since I wasn't on when she went on her rampage.

@James: The forum voted for the last two mods. Laughing

Wrong, Mal made the polls in a way his fav 2 would be appointed. Purposely leaving out certain people and putting unfancied people in the poll. The only true way for the members to vote for a mod would be to have everybody available to be voted for.

ahlycotc wrote:
    James wrote:It's pointless making campaign threads. There is a buffoon in charge and he will just appoint another person to be his puppet like the rest of the mods.

Now, I just had to laugh at this! rofl

You will find that RR is responsible for 99.99% of the religious threads and arguments on this forum. In fact, I only created probably like 1 religious thread that I haven't touched in months (2 if you count the My Views on Homosexuality).

Just because a thread isn't made by you, it doesn't mean you can't contribute to the topic. facepalm
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Oct 29, 2011 6:30 am

Cam wrote:We need another admin, because we shouldn't need to wait for Mal to come online to do all the things

Agreed. I should be Admin. I'm better with the technical things of the forum and it would make me moderate less (which apparently pisses people off). I'm also on 24/7.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Oct 29, 2011 6:31 am

James wrote:Just because a thread isn't made by you, it doesn't mean you can't contribute to the topic. facepalm

Well you don't need to worry about it anyways. I vowed to end my contribution to any religious topics since becoming mod. RR tried to lure me in 3 times, but was unsuccessful. Laughing
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Supports : United

Post by ResurrectionRooney Sat Oct 29, 2011 6:33 am

ahlycotc wrote:
    Cam wrote:We need another admin, because we shouldn't need to wait for Mal to come online to do all the things

Agreed. I should be Admin. I'm better with the technical things of the forum and it would make me moderate less (which apparently pisses people off). I'm also on 24/7.
    You are a fucking power hungry maniac, I knew this would happen. It won't be long before you implement sharia.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 23, 2024 11:21 pm