Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+17
TheRangersFan
Jan
Paulinho
SophisticatedBeggar
Zzonked
Cam
Walcott
Ham.
Pippo
Danny
crump
Trent
El Jefe
SBSP
CollieBuddz
Jordi
Mal
21 posters

iOS, Android and Windows apps.

Ham.
    Ham.

iOS, Android and Windows apps. - Page 2 Empty Re: iOS, Android and Windows apps.

Post by Ham. Fri May 11, 2012 9:23 am

Cam wrote:What do you have to do?

Its kind of like Jumpers for Goalposts. Its on mousebreaker if you want to try it out.
    Walcott
    Walcott

Supports : Arsenal & Lewis Hamilton.

iOS, Android and Windows apps. - Page 2 Empty Re: iOS, Android and Windows apps.

Post by Walcott Sat May 12, 2012 9:06 pm

Rick Rosstrich wrote:Yeah. There's a ringtone maker app that makes it so much easier. Only 69p.
    I got a couple of free ones, managed to get the Gary Neville as a message tone however cant do it with another one. iOS, Android and Windows apps. - Page 2 73365
    SophisticatedBeggar
    SophisticatedBeggar

Post by SophisticatedBeggar Sun May 13, 2012 2:34 pm

Games:

Secret of Mana- not sure if it's on Ipad- $8.99

Mega man X- $4.99

Other:

Futbol24- scores, push notifications- Free

Cracked- I think it's $0.99

Pandora- Free

Discovery News- Free

WolframAlpha- $2.99

Fandango- Free

IMDB- Free

PDF reader- $5.99
    crump
    crump

Post by crump Mon May 14, 2012 10:10 pm

New Star Soccer is brilliant.

I'm with Halifax got them to the 3rd round of the FA Cup then moved to R&D, was shit there so went back to Halifax, now I'm playing for Grimsby.
    Walcott
    Walcott

Post by Walcott Wed May 16, 2012 6:16 am

Does any1 insure their iPhone ? I got mine just under 3 weeks ago and the geezer gave me a month free kindly enough Cool but i dont really want to pay £11.99 every month..

some number kept ringing me last week but I couldnt answer cos I was at work, but it rang today during lunch so I answered it, some Geordie woman askin if I want to insure it at £5.99. I was happy with this and was actually gonna do it Laughing put me throo to some bloke, he then said £6.99, so it'd got up a quid already.. after him talking about 100 different policies and reading them out, he says the first payment will be £26.74. Neutral I never done it in the end.

My dad said to insure it wiith my bank study
    crump
    crump

Post by crump Wed May 16, 2012 7:46 pm

Laughing

Going with the bank is the best thing, my mum works at one so I get free insurance on my phone and iPod iOS, Android and Windows apps. - Page 2 3925848005
    Walcott
    Walcott

Post by Walcott Thu May 17, 2012 5:29 am

I thought so.

Just looked on my Online Banking, they have taken out an £11.99 payment. So it went from £5.99, to £6.99, I then said cancel, then they charge me £11.99.

Im about to give them a lovely phonecall. Done some research into them, and apparently they don't like the word 'Cancel'

Ill be saying more than Cancel, I can assure them of that, fucking wankers.
    crump
    crump

Post by crump Thu May 17, 2012 5:51 am

Walcott wrote:I thought so.

Just looked on my Online Banking, they have taken out an £11.99 payment. So it went from £5.99, to £6.99, I then said cancel, then they charge me £11.99.

Im about to give them a lovely phonecall. Done some research into them, and apparently they don't like the word 'Cancel'

Ill be saying more than Cancel, I can assure them of that, fucking wankers.

Cunts, was that the dodgy place?

Say you're contacting Watchdog and your service provider or some shit and they'll shit themselves.
    Walcott
    Walcott

Post by Walcott Thu May 17, 2012 6:28 am

The company is calld Premier Plan. Im going to Barclays 2moro, cancelling the direct debits to the company (I need to get PingIt and insurance on my phone sorted too)

Ive just realised it all now though. The bloke in Phones4u said he'd give me a month free insurance. My iPhone cost £59.99, he charged me £48 (the insurance is £11.99) so it does eventually = £59.99

Still gonna cancel my direct debit though, my dad said to go to my bank when it comes to insurance, and crump does it too. Laughing

I do love the iPhone though, I made the move from Blackberry to iPhone and im sure I made the correct decision. iOS, Android and Windows apps. - Page 2 279869 60 quid 1 off fee, £36 a month, unlimited texts and minutes, 1 gig internet. 24 months but I can upgrade after 18 iOS, Android and Windows apps. - Page 2 279869
    crump
    crump

Post by crump Thu May 17, 2012 9:21 am

Laughing

Bastards, can't wait to get rid of my BlackBerry, thinking of cancelling my contract Dry Smile One year left Dry Smile

That's a good plan! I think I cam upgrade after 18, going to go to iPhone, might hang on for an iPhone5 though? shifty

hehe

Insurance at banks is usually good insurance too.
    Walcott
    Walcott

Post by Walcott Thu May 17, 2012 6:14 pm

Yeah I only heard about the iPhone 5 yday, wish I had waited. Mad I didn't mind the Blackberry but iPhone is just soo much better.

O2 offered me the phone for £99.99 then £37 a month, so I went to Phones4u and asked them to beat it, so they gave me £40 off the phone and a pound off the monthly bill. What a Face I even managed to get a screen protector off them at the end hahaaaaa. I just hope I still have a job after November because my contract at work is up after that. Laughing

Barclays is a decent bank, ill see what they have to offer. iOS, Android and Windows apps. - Page 2 37257As long as it's not £5.99, then £6.99, then £11.99. iOS, Android and Windows apps. - Page 2 784961
    Paulinho
    Paulinho

Formerly known as : psyroukis
    Supports : Arsenal

Post by Paulinho Thu May 17, 2012 6:34 pm

Hey lads, if you guys are into RPG games which you can spend some serious hours on, check out the Zenonia series. They aren't really serious or anything, just a fun kind of walk around and kill shit, whilst leveling up sort of game. Plenty of fun, plenty of satisfying improvement as you play too.

The latest one is Zenonia 4, and it's free AFAIK. I played the other 3 but that was on my old jailbroken 3GS

Graphics are quite nice on number 4, too
    crump
    crump

Post by crump Fri May 18, 2012 10:56 pm

Walcott wrote:Yeah I only heard about the iPhone 5 yday, wish I had waited. Mad I didn't mind the Blackberry but iPhone is just soo much better.

O2 offered me the phone for £99.99 then £37 a month, so I went to Phones4u and asked them to beat it, so they gave me £40 off the phone and a pound off the monthly bill. What a Face I even managed to get a screen protector off them at the end hahaaaaa. I just hope I still have a job after November because my contract at work is up after that. Laughing

Barclays is a decent bank, ill see what they have to offer. iOS, Android and Windows apps. - Page 2 37257As long as it's not £5.99, then £6.99, then £11.99. iOS, Android and Windows apps. - Page 2 784961

Sweet.

You had to pay for the phone? My Mum got her iPhone for £27.50 a month and no upfront fee shifty

If you're good enough they'll extend your contract? shifty
    crump
    crump

Post by crump Thu May 24, 2012 8:05 am

Score! it's fucking brilliant.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu May 24, 2012 8:09 am

apps I use for iphone:

Spreaker
    RBS
    Paddy Power
    4od
    BBCiplayer
    ESPN Goals
    Twitter
    Photobucket
    Sky Sports
    Celtic
    Futbol24
    Instagram
    TVCatchup
    Jan
    Jan

Supports : AFC Ajax

Post by Jan Thu May 24, 2012 9:02 pm

Falldown 3D - Free
    UnblockMe - Free
    Logosquiz - Free

What a Face
    CollieBuddz
    CollieBuddz

Post by CollieBuddz Fri May 25, 2012 6:20 am

There's a big sale going on.

becausewemay.com/ios.html
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri May 25, 2012 6:27 am

Although I may be a few weeks late with this, the FoxSoccer2Go app is good. It is free, and it gives highlights of every day's matches, plus video match previews. Fairly solid.
    Ham.
    Ham.

Post by Ham. Fri May 25, 2012 7:19 am

Anyone got GTA 3? Only 69p the now so thinking of buying it.
    TheRangersFan
    TheRangersFan

Post by TheRangersFan Fri May 25, 2012 7:20 am

It's ok, but really hard to control. I don't think the iPhone is suited for games like that.
    crump
    crump

Post by crump Fri May 25, 2012 8:04 am

Ham. wrote:Anyone got GTA 3? Only 69p the now so thinking of buying it.

are you kidding me

I bought that for £2.99

are you kidding me

are you kidding me
    CollieBuddz
    CollieBuddz

Post by CollieBuddz Sun May 27, 2012 2:06 am

Slingshot racing is a very good new game. Simple to play but quite fun.

Subway surf is another new one. Basically copying Temple run. It's free.
    crump
    crump

Post by crump Sun May 27, 2012 5:50 am

Might get subway surf, think I played the flash game online.
    crump
    crump

Post by crump Sun May 27, 2012 8:30 am

GTA: Chinatown Wars is 69p
    CollieBuddz
    CollieBuddz

Post by CollieBuddz Mon May 28, 2012 10:55 pm

The new Virtua Tennis is a brilliant tennis game for a mobile app. Very good grapics and controls.

I seriously suggest jailbreaking if you people are paying for games.
    Childish Logic
    Childish Logic

Formerly known as : NZG
    Supports : Lucas

Post by Childish Logic Mon May 28, 2012 11:03 pm

Jailbroke mine yesterday.

iphone 4s 5.1.1
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue May 29, 2012 1:47 pm

I jailbroke mine today.
    Mal
    Mal

Post by Mal Fri Jun 29, 2012 5:38 am

Pulse. Best news app out there.

On iOS and Android. alee2
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Jun 29, 2012 5:39 am

You really love abusing that smiley.
    Mal
    Mal

Post by Mal Fri Jun 29, 2012 5:40 am

okay I'll cut down.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:58 am